[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hell /r9k/. This is all my fault, but It's complicated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Fucking hell /r9k/.
This is all my fault, but It's complicated and I don't know what do to.
Long story short, I have a panty fetish and I put them on for the looks a lot of the time whenever i'm home alone. My parents don't know about it (im 18), but they're starting to. I had some 'friends' that I thought were pretty good and trustworthy but they all ended up leaving me pretty quick, and those people I was stupid enough to send nudes to, seeing as they were closet whores. After they left me I was assuming they wouldn't be that fucked up to spread those photos (I should have known better but I trust people too easily) They did, and many people from my small hometown ended up backing away from me. I just said fuck it, and completely ignored those people from my life and it worked for about a year or less. I currently don't hear from them or see them ever, and I stay indoors 99% of the time. I've pretty much lost all my friends and potential friends, seeing as almost everyone knows eachother in this town. The person who spread the photos has a mom that works at some zumba business downtown, and my mother is friends with the people that go there. They told her about all this shit, but never showed any photos. My mother tells me this is the reason she never goes to any of her friends' homes or hangs out with them at all, because she doesn't want to hear the shit they'll say about me. Pic unrelated
>>
>>28759139
cont'd
What she doesn't know is that all those pictures are of me, in her panties. She's told them that she doesn't want to see any of the photos, whatever they are she doesn't know. And if she sees them and finds out what i've been doing, both my parents will automatically assume i'm gay, and say i'm in denial if I deny it (i've had 3 girlfriends since 2015, and men do not turn me on whatsoever) So I basically have no friends, and no chance of gaining any new ones, and if my parents find out about what I do, especially since they leave me home alone 99% of the time whenever they leave with their friends to party, i'm in deep shit
>>
>>28759139
get out of your shitty town and go make a new life in the big city, where your fetish is boring
>>
>>28760649
I wish it was that easy.
I have no money, no job in town wants to hire me and my parents aren't looking to move anytime soon.
>>
Thanks, OP you really made me start thinking about life.
>>
Unless you're underage b&, man the fuck up and go somewhere on your own.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.