[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>robot looking retard steps into my gas station >asks where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x893) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x893
>robot looking retard steps into my gas station
>asks where is the restroom
>tell him there is no restroom
>tfw there is a restroom in the back
>>
>screwing over a fellow bot

Pure evil
>>
>>28759037
eggman is a known chad that used his ugly appearance to trick real robots into giving him money
>>
>>28759010
> Go to shop
> Buy Quaker Oats
> Not even a Quaker, actually Presbyterian.
> Devilish
>>
>>28759096
He really needs the money to fix his car. It is definitely not to buy his girlfriend cosplay accessories. Would that face lie to you?
>>
File: 1462421399597.gif (487 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1462421399597.gif
487 KB, 250x230
>>28759010

>get told this
>have to really drop a deuce
>take off my pants and undies and take a big dump on the counter
>then run around pissing on all the chips and chocolates
>now you have to clean it all up

Viva la peepee poopoo
>>
>>28759010
Yeah and he probably knew that, too.

A lot of service stations have them in the back.
>>
I went into a gas station restroom, and saw a sign on the door that said, "Our restrooms are so clean, that even our competitors use them!"

This made me curious, so I went to the smaller gas station across the street and asked to use the restroom, just to see how bad it is.

There is no restroom there.

Thanks a lot, misleading bathroom door sign...
>>
File: pepeep.png (170 KB, 294x371) Image search: [Google]
pepeep.png
170 KB, 294x371
I went to Walmart and pissed on some women's underpants at 1 am
>>
>>28759010
that's a face a mother would not love lol
>>
>>28759651
If they use the one across the street why would they need their own? You misled yourself
>>
>>28759010
if his manager read this you're gonna get him fired OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.