[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots. I am not like you but I mean you no harm. I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 54233.jpg (79 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
54233.jpg
79 KB, 477x477
Hello robots. I am not like you but I mean you no harm. I feel that in another life I could have been one of you, and I am fascinated by you. Ask me anything and I will answer to the best of my ability.
I have a question for all of you though. How do you feel when you click the "I'm not a robot" button for the captcha?
>>
>>28758876
when will i find her
>>
Pretty desensitised to the robot button by now.

Of course we're fascinating. It's a freak show.
>>
>>28758994
So far as I can tell "she" doesn't exist. The closest thing I had to "the one" was one of my highschool girlfriends but I think that's just me remembering her too fondly.
If you want to find a girl you need to do stuff that will let you interact with them, but in a genuine way. If you like cooking take cooking classes, if you like to read look for a discussion group at a local bookstore or library. If your only interests are antisocial then you're less likely to meet someone, and I would recommend cultivating a more varied personality.

Or stop caring about finding a girl and just live a life that makes you happy. If sex is what you're after fuck prostitutes, if you want love make yourself someone deserving of it.

Tell me about yourself Lou
>>
>>28759088
But if I walked past you in the street would I know? I think you could all pass for normies if you really wanted to, and that's what gets me the most
>>
I threw out the package of pizza rolls before I read how long to cook them for. The package has yogurt all over it and I don't want to touch it. How long do I cook a full package of pizza rolls
>>
>>28758876
What should I major in
>>
>>28759196
8-9 minutes in oven at 425
9-10 if toaster oven

Let cool for two minutes or you'll burn yourself
>>
>>28759223
What you're good at. "Follow your dreams" is a meme, "do what you love" is the same. Doing something just because it is profitable is stupid. Do what you are good at and you will learn to love it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.