[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's always post about ideal gf's, but most people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 260.jpg (27 KB, 610x366) Image search: [Google]
260.jpg
27 KB, 610x366
There's always post about ideal gf's, but most people dont get a perfect girl in their relationship. Everyone has a flaw.
So, what are some things a gf must have, and what are some redflags you can live with (under certain circumstances, if need be.)
For me, Green Flags:
>Has at least 4/10 face
>A tad chubby or skinny is fine, as long as the body is proportionate
>Has an actual hobby or is knowledgeable in something
>Is at least relatively stable
>Is into my fetishes (big plus, but not 100% necessary)
>Anime is a plus
>Hygienic
>Loyal, practices monogamy
Red Flags I can live with:
>Non virgin, but if she wasn't extremely promiscuous I can live with it
>Uses social media, as long as she isnt on it 24/7
>Tattoos arent a deal breaker as long as it isnt random shit or pop culture, or too many
>Colored hair as long as it isnt super vibrant and attention grabbing

Now for you guys.
>>
>will let me be a NEET

That's all I care about. I don't want to be a SAHM or a housewife or whatever, I just want to lay around in a haze for hours and hours. I can be nice sometimes, and I rarely eat so I'm fairly inexpensive. I'll do some girlfriend things with you if it makes you happy. I'll probably end up dying in a year or two so it won't even be a lifetime commitment.
>>
>>28758863
>is biological female (call me transphobic, but one of my best friends is a trans dude and I've got a few other trans friends)
>is relatively decent-sized
>6/10 face minimum
>likes talking about film and knows a fair amount
>is willing to kiss on first date
>is willing to take my virginity
>can deal with me occasionally going hyperautism
>is content some nights just to not fucking do anything
>not insane
>white preferable (Not a racist, it's just a preference I swear)

Red Flags
>loud and obnoxious
>slut (I'm okay so long as you don't fuck other guys during the relationship)
>talks shit about me
>posts incessantly about any politician.
>>
>>28758973
As long as you're not a douchebag then alright
>>
>>28759287
>6/10 face minimum
Is your face 6/10? Or at least 5/10?

Also, any other 'bad' traits that you could live with?
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 750x1061) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 750x1061
>>28759484
I don't even know anymore. Posted a pic in a Tinder thread and I got fucking demolished so I can't accurately rate my face right now.

Here's a pic I took for one of those Hot or Not websites. Starting to think it might be accurate desu (except for the age, 19).

And quite frankly if a girl possesses the green flags I wouldn't give a shit about anything. Reasonably stable, reasonably attractive, and can talk to me about movies and potentially fuck me, I'm happy with that.
>>
Yeah, loyalty is a big one. Even more important than honesty. Just look at Eggy and his gf. If she didn't feel the need to cuck him all the time, they could have had the dream r9k relationship in spite of her being beyond damaged goods.
>>
>>28759563
You're like one of those fat feminists that want a 10/10 guy.
Gotta stay within your league.
>>
>>28759628
Aight, so I'm shooting way above the mark. Good to know.

How far-off am I though?
>>
>>28759652
Depends on the motivation.
right now you're gonna have to rely on style and personality to score an average girl ( 4/10 - 5/10)
Your face structure doesnt seem too bad. If you lost a bit of weight, had a decent personality and some decent clothes it shouldnt be too hard.
>>
>7/10
>must be qt
>not a stacey
>rationalist
>introverted
Red Flags I can live with
>uncultured swine
>non-virgin
>smoking and drinking
>>
>>28759813
Well, I've been working on losing weight recently.

Eating a little better, exercising, getting new clothes, that's easy enough. I did it once, I can at least attempt to do it again.

My personality's already decent when I'm not going 100% autism (which is rare).

But what you're saying is that that's what I'd need to get a 4 or 5-10? What would I need for...let's say, 7?
>>
>>28759872
It's possible to swing a seven where you are if you have an amazing personality.
Better bet would be to get a slightly better personality, just as in being a good person to be around constantly and to get fit.
not just slim, but fit.
Get a good hair cut, get some good clothes. Just become a 6/10 normal fag
>>
>>28759956
Alright, that's not a horrible assessment.

Thanks, anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.