[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have come back from the year 2052. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: PW-2012-11-30-bending-light.jpg (31 KB, 700x426) Image search: [Google]
PW-2012-11-30-bending-light.jpg
31 KB, 700x426
I have come back from the year 2052.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>28758795
Does SERN still rule the world?
>>
>>28758834

There is no single ruler of the World in 2052.

You wouldn't see them on television anyway.
>>
Does Trump win the presidency?
>>
>>28758795
how long till all the fags and trannies get tortured to death? Or does some cool new gov disease wipe them out?
>>
>>28758795
how many more world wars have there been
>>
I'm from 2035. Do you happen to know the outcome of our robot uprising? I'm posting from a trench just at the foot of the capitol building.
>>
Have they come up with realistic sex dolls yet?
>>
Does feminism and liberalism end up overrunning western civilization and destroying every bit of common sense we had, or does it die out?
>>
Does Cristiano Ronaldo win any more Ballon D'Ors?
>>
is /sp/ still the best board?
>>
>>28758795
If I live that long can I expect to leave earth and explore the universe?
>>
>>28758859
Who invented time travel, and in what year?

>You wouldn't see them on television anyway.
And what do you mean by this? SERN is a research organization that is currently investigating time travel with the use of the LHC and Kerr Black Holes.
>>
>>28758795
I'm from 2123. I'll only answer one question with complete details for the anon that will get trips. I will post proof that i'm a time traveler if quints.
>>
>>28758871

Be more worried about 2020 and consistency.

>>28758897

None.

>>28758900

Can you elaborate?

>>28758911

Left thinking is not as wide as it is now. The over-left media and culture leads to major issues in your next generations. You'll see a major upturn in suicide rates among young adults.

>>28758927

No.

>>28758929

It was a military project that had all smaller systems contracted out that all came together. Samsung and General Electric were big hitters in the project.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.