[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some roastie just invited me and another guy in our group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image:5759.jpg (16 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
image:5759.jpg
16 KB, 200x189
>some roastie just invited me and another guy in our group chat out to go clubbing
What do? I hate clubbing and almost certainly will not get laid. Plus my Chad friend cant come.
>>
>>28758773
Just get a bigger club than chad and remeber to swing for the head when you see the seal
>>
I'd recommend taking advantage of the opportunity and just going for it, but I realize that clubs are expensive as shit.

If you genuinely think you won't have a good time, you probably won't, and it will be a huge waste of time and money. Obviously you need to be in the right state of mind for this sort of thing.
>>
>>28758963
Thanks for the advice. Im still contemplating going in the off chance i feel a boob or something
>>
>>28758998
Make no mistake, there's lots of fun to be had in that kind of environment assuming you drink a little and loosen up. You might even surprise yourself.
>>
>>28758794
10\10 well done made my night
>>
>>28758794
OP here this was good. 9/10
>>
>>28758773
Do it.

Sounds like a fun time.
>>
>>28759070
I said i would go and she hasnt replied. Im too paranoid to text. We arent exactly best friends more like work acquaintances and everyone just likes me bc i dont hide my power level. So im basically the resident autist
>>
>>28759232
Fuck apparently shes meeting up with oher guys and i need a person to get into the club. Fml chad had to stay home today.
>>
>>28758773
Before you decide what to do Look into the club, find out what kind of music they are showcasing that night. I may be autistic but I personally wouldn't bother going to a club on a night where they are playing music I can't stand.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.