[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 318x159
>When he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster

what did she mean by this??
>>
>>28758646

YEAH SHE A GOOD SINGER

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

SHE NEED MO FUCKIN MONEY FO DEM FUCKIN PROGRAMS
>>
It was just generic product placement/advertisement

Obviously red lobster paid her or her record label and they had to figure out how to factor it into a song

See, the thing about advertising is that it happens on a subconscious level. You will be inexplicably drawn to Red Lobster because you know, unconsciously, that Beyonce eats there whenever she gets fucked good. But your conscious mind will be none the wiser.
>>
She means she's a stupid cunt with no redeeming qualities whatsoever
>>
>>28758646
they're memeing about how in the ghetto, red lobster would be a "nice" restaurant. Hence a reward for hittin dat pussy GUD
>>
>>28758646
Endless crabs.
>>
CAUSE I SLAY
CAUSE I SLAY
CAUSE I SLAY
CAUSE I SLAY
CAUSE I SLAY
WE GON SLAY
WE GON SLAY
WE SLAY WE SLAY
OKAY
OKAY
>>
Shia LaBump
>>
>>28758692
This. It's also wimmen powah because normally the man would take his bitch out to dinner. But she's Beyonce so she gon take his ass to Red Lobster and slay. Also take him on a flight on her choppah, drop him off at the mall, let him buy some J's, and let him shop up.
>>
File: wood.jpg (89 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
89 KB, 500x370
Sounds like she knows how to please a man.
A lot of the time I just wanna eat something.
>>
>>28759677
That's actually a bolt.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.