[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots who lost their virginity before 18. please share us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9
File: 8612580802_0c9174c517_z.jpg (239 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
8612580802_0c9174c517_z.jpg
239 KB, 612x612
Fembots who lost their virginity before 18.
please share us your story.

> Who & how you lost it.
> Are you still with that person.
>>
>Implying women can be robots
>Implying people who aren't virgins can be robots
>>
>>28758535
Chill, everyone loses their virginity by the time they're 20.

By your logic no one can be a robot.
>>
was 16, lost to bf who was 16. we were eachothers first everything and i was the one that brought it up after a little over a year. i broke up with him after a year and a half because i didnt love him like i used to and he committed suicide 2 months later.
its been 4 years and i still hate myself
>>
>>28758578
I don't think I can kek any harder.
>>
File: Yplh18u[1].png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u[1].png
26 KB, 527x409
>>28758578
etsh
>>
>>28758580
When a man ejaculates in you and it doesn't make you pregnant.
It confuses your biology and makes your instincts think he's sterile.
You "fall out of love" because your instincts are telling you to find a man who will impregnate you.
>>
File: Dialectic.png (230 KB, 831x432) Image search: [Google]
Dialectic.png
230 KB, 831x432
>>28758503
>Women never stay with a man, they're whores.
>They either lost in middle-school, or make up some bullshit story and still lost it in middle-school.
>>
>>28758627
This sounds like a retarded hypothesis you just came up with. Citation needed.
>>
Is it hard to impregnate a women if your dick is only 5.5 inches long?
>>
>>28758647
I have a college education, unlike you. I know what I'm talking about ok.

Go learn some evolution 101, the human race wouldn't have made it anywhere if women could stick around with men who aren't going to provide them with offspring.
>>
>>28758720
Your argument from authority doesn't automatically make you right. I'm still wondering how you came up with this hypothesis.
>>
>>28758627
Human behavior is far more complicated than this.
>>
>>28758708
That is the average size.
>>
>>28758907
tfw the only above average thing about you is your dick..

could be worse i guess
>>
File: 1463504255114.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463504255114.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>28758578
26 reporting in
muh fuggin robot originality comment security procedures seriously why
>>
I was raped, not going to use his name because I don't want people to find out who I am. Obviously I am not still with him.

I was a sophmore in highschool and didn't have any friends, one of the guys on the hockey team started being very friendly with me and texting me all the time. I was young and stupid and believed all the things he told me. He convinced me to go to a bush party and said he wanted to introduce me to all his friends and show them how cool I was. When I showed up it was just him and two other guys. One of them had a camera. He told me not to struggle or I would just make it worse for myself. He pushed me on to the ground and forced himself on me while his friends laughed at me. They kept telling me I was worthless and this was going to be the most useful thing I would ever do in my life. He came inside me and they left. I just lay there and cried silently for an hour. Thankfully nobody found me. Eventually I just went home. I didn't even clean myself up. I told my mother I fell into some dirt and she believed me because she was just happy I had finally started making enough friends to go to a party. I never told anyone and pretty much didn't talk for the rest of highschool. I never heard anything about the video but I think the experience is what made me decide not to go to university. I just feel like nobody could want me after that.
>>
>>28760578
That's pretty sad. At you know you're disgusting and used up.
>>
>tfw can't sleep
>tfw no crazy russian gf
>>
>>28758708

This is what r9k does to vulnerable men. Total delusion.

THE AVERAGE MAN HAS A 5.5 INCH PENIS. HOW COULD 7 BILLION PEOPLE BE BORN IF WOMEN COULDN'T BE IMPREGNATED BY THE AVERAGE PENIS
>>
>>28760578
I'm sorry about that, buddy. That's seriously fucked up. I can't imagine what that shit must be like.

Usually I'd want to go all edgelord and say "Go and find him and cut off his dick!!" but I've become a lot more acutely aware of how something like that can affect a person recently.

Still, if you can get in contact with him, feel free to track down and remove any appendages necessary.
>>
>>28758503
I was with my gf when I was 17 and she looked at me on the couch while her dad wasn't home and asked me
>do you want to fuck?
And I said
>wait, seriously?
As I didn't believe she sort of out of the blue just wanted to fuck when we were both virgins and so we fucked
>>
>>28758708
no you just gotta have strong swimmers dick size doesnt matter at all
>>
>>28760846
>tfw it's not an unrealistic prospect for a normal guy to say this and get some
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 800x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 800x488
>>28758503
>robot
>lost virginity before 18
>>
File: 220px-Steve_Zissou.jpg (21 KB, 220x288) Image search: [Google]
220px-Steve_Zissou.jpg
21 KB, 220x288
>>28760578
You're only ruined if you act ruined. You are only victim if you aren't a survivor. Chin up, robro, when you're down they win.
>>
Are you a lost cause if you're still a female virgin in your 20s?
>>
>>28758503
I had sex with an older guy at the age of 14 because i wanted to make my ex boyfriend upset.
But i think it doesn't counts because it hurt so i made the guy stop. It's not like he came or anything.
>>
>>28758708
No it has to be at least 7 inches otherwise the woman's body has a way of shutting all that down
>>
went to an older friends pretty sizeable house party when I was 15, got too drunk bc no sense of pacing myself and ended up passing out and vomiting towards the end of the night, local scumbag crept into room n raped me while I was half-passed out (started to kind of wake up partway into the whole ordeal), came inside me and gave me chlamydia then slandered my name all over social media, don't go out much anymore + no intimacy since bc scared as all hell so now I spend my days lurking here and convincing myself that it's not that bad n could be worse eyyyy
>>
>>28762190
>lost cause
>female virgin

Pick one...
>>
>>28758580
That's why you're here. That's what made you a robot.
>>
>>28758708
There have been medical studies that prove a women can only get pregnant if the penis is at least 10 inches long, if you're any smaller and you get someone pregnant, they're cheating on you.
>>
>>28762206
I want to kill you with my bare hands.
>>
>>28759129
How the fuck are you still a virgin by 26?

Seriously? Are you that fucking beta. Fucking hell I can't imagine what is going on in your head.
>>
>>28760578
Why not just accuse him of rape? Fuck. I don't get it, if I got raped (I'm male) and I knew who it was I'd just call up those rapelines and spill the beans. Why keep it to yourself?
>>
>>28758503
I was invited to hang out with one of my girlfriends when I was 16 and I went like 10 minutes early and caught her in the shower. We then fucked for around 6 hours straight.
>>
>>28763239
>tfw tomorrow I'm turning 26
>>
>>28763239
Why do you care about other people virginity you freak?
>>
>>28758503
to their daddy at age 3 most likely
>>
>>28763239
Heh, im 30. How much do i scare you?
>>
>>28760578
>They kept telling me I was worthless and this was going to be the most useful thing I would ever do in my life.
technically they weren't wrong...
>>
>>28763239
>asks on r9k if anon is beta
found the stupid roastie
>>
>>28763251
the emotional turmoil and questioning from the police and people around you (But are you really sure you didnt lead them on? why didnt you just leave? You shouldnt've gone in the first place you put yourself in that situation etc etc yada yada) plus the amount of shit you get from peers is enough to kill a person's confidence for a good part of their life, plus it drags everything out heaps it takes yonks to prosecute em, took a friend of mine recently over 6 months to get their court case over and done with even after her rapist admitted to raping her, its all kinds of fucked, easier to leave it in most cases
>>
>>28758827
thats what you like to think right?
>>
>>28763399
stop with this feminist bullshit. just stop.
>>
>>28763263
We were sitting by her bed and suddenly she reached over and kissed me. I threw her on her bed and started with foreplay. I was kissing the nape of her neck down to her navel then I ate her out until I deemed her clam-shoot wet enough for my girth. I pushed her body to the edge of the bed and spread her legs while she was on her back and started playing with her nipples as I inserted my penis into her. After I cam about half an hour later I asked her if we could fuck all day and she agreed.
>>
>>28763411
just answering the question, personally nmp
>>
>>28763411
They're not wrong. It's way, way easier to just pretend that it didn't happen.
>>
>>28763420

Every virgin neckbeard thinks that sex will be like this
>>
>>28763511
That is what it was like
>>
>>28758503
i was raped by a stranger when i was 8
>>
>>28763573
yikes if true
>>
this thread makes women look dumb

like, women can't be that easy to persuade.
>>
The first time I fingered a girl was in a H.E.B parking lot
>>
>>28760578
>I never told anyone
That's retarded
>>
>>28758503
>fembots
>nonvirgin
I'm HHKV
If she isn't that she isn't a fembot
>>
>>28764515
Double h?
>>
>>28764522
Hand holdless
Hand holdless kissless virgin
>>
Lost my virginity non-consensual when I was 13. Willingly lost my "virginity" when I was 15.
>>
>>28764580
You don't lose your virginity twice m8.
>>
>>28764560
Retard, it's stands for Hugless Handholdless Kissless Virgin.
>>
>>28764688
notice the quotes around the word virginity?
>>
i was almost 16, he was 16. we knew eachother for like 4 years but had been dating for a couple of months. we were both virgins. it was painful at first but after we could get it in, it was nice. neither of us came, but we just fapped afterwards so no biggie. we are still together.
>>
>>28760578

I'm not saying that you deserved to be raped, but please grow a spine. When someone does something so obviously malicious and illegal to you, you need to go and get him arrested. Or at least seek some help, you're throwing your life down the drain.
>>
>>28764742
notice how you're breathing? try stopping that
>>
>>28764894
you, my friend, are a laugh riot.
>>
>>28758578
Oh boy here we fucking go and i dont care anymore.
>>
>I was 16
>My best friend made me date her ex boyfriend
>I thought I liked him..wasnt sure
>He would dry hump me and cum in his pants every week we saw eachother
>He kept begging for sex and eventually I said yes after being scared about it
>But honestly I was really curious about sex and wanted to try it
>So he wants me butt naked and I tell him no cause he doesnt want to undress either even though ill be totally exposed on my bottom half
>He starts sticking it in... it wont go in
>Im not wet enough and the condom doesnt have lube
>He shoves it in anyways
>Try to bear with it, shit doesnt feel good at all
>After a while it starts to hurt unbearably bad and I try to push him off
>He just keeps going and is vacantly staring into the distance...wtf
>He cums, gets picked up by his grandma and leaves

Worst two minutes of my life, he dumped me a week after I gave him what he wanted
>>
>>28765392
kek die roastie
>>
>>28758580
>i broke up with him after a year and a half because i didnt love him like i used to
Fuck off to /cgl/ or that foreveralone reddit you piece of human garbage, you should have been the one to commit suicide because you are a fucking murderous bitch I hope his family blames you
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.