[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I stopped coming here a while ago, only to pop in rarely. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Pol_ca854c_5707793.jpg (38 KB, 720x391) Image search: [Google]
Pol_ca854c_5707793.jpg
38 KB, 720x391
I stopped coming here a while ago, only to pop in rarely. I'm trying to stop going on /pol/ and this website completely.

Yet /r9k/ seems better now than before. And when I go to /pol/ now, I cringe at how bitter and clueless they are. Talking to normal people and staying off /pol/ for a week then going back really makes you see how fucked up they are.

What happened? How could degenerate /r9k/ become a better board than /pol/?
>>
>r9k/ seems better now than before.
you seem to be confused friend
>>
>>28758274
i browse both and i feel the opposite. /r9k/ has become a irredeemable hell hole full of forced memes nobody wants and cancer spam
>>
>>28758308
>>28758320

/r9k/ seems much more neutral now.

When I went on before, it was full of whiteknight nu-males and slutty femanon/fembot or whatever you call them now types. There was constant fighting and bitterness.

/pol/ is now emboldened because of Trump, but simply leaving this site for a week really makes me see how fucked up they are. And how fucked up everyone is that uses 4chan for that matter.
>>
/pol/ actually seems less stormfronty to me lately. Maybe its just because of the election year and they have their memes again.
>>
>>28758274
>Talking to normal people and staying off /pol/ for a week then going back really makes you see how fucked up they are.

You're just a dumb faggot who can't comprehend complex political ideas so you adopt the opinions of whoever is around you.
>>
>muh degenwashy
i guess you havent changed at all
>>
>>28758452

No. I've been using /pol/ and this site for years. The pure hatred I see on there and their method if delivery is why they remain an isolated sub-group in their little corner of the Internet.

I've been right wing for quite some time. Arguing with very annoying feminists, Islamists, leftists, and other variants of scum on the Internet strengthened my right wing resolve.

The real world has always been the bane of 4chan.
>>
>>28758274
I think you're just having social success and letting it cloud your judgement. Sure, /pol/ is full of legit retards, but all is certainly not well in the world, it is the century of Satan and we must all cling to whatever decency and good we can find within ourselves.
>>
>>28758516

I am trying to remain realistic. It just genuinely seems to be better than before.

>century of Satan

Degeneracy indeed lurks everywhere, but people need to start taking personal responsibility and changing the way they think and behave. Changing the way they think about all aspects of life and existence, and changing the way they behave towards themselves, others, and everything else.
>>
>>28758274
>What happened?
Unlike most changes of this sort, it's primarily the result of one event: The cuckening. Moot completely ruined the board. Now most of the good posters are in exile in 8/pol/, and 4/pol/ is inhabited by almost nothing but newfags.
>>
>>28758389
Fighting and bitterness are the natural state of anonymous boards. I think really you're just realizing that internet anonymity is degenerate and unnatural.
>>
>>28758910

No, I've known that for a long time. Maybe I am outgrowing this site. Not sure. The degeneracy on this website is palpable, though. Not sure why people on here think they are any better than the degenerates that use Leddit or Tumblt.
>>
>>28758727
>8gag
>still going to the Pig Farm
butthurt goodgoy detected
>>
>>28758910
this country was founded by pseudonymous nerds
you want real names go back to england
>>
>>28759183
We're worse, because leddit and tumblr are just idiots who think they're doing good / fighting for justice etc.

4chan KNOWS they're evil and does it purposely
>>
>>28759263

Yes, that is a good observation.

Another thing I should mention is that I spelled "Tumblr" wrong, and I have never been attacked on this site for a mistake along those lines.

Yet the rest of the Internet seems to think that a punctuation or spelling error voids an argument and gives victory to your opponent. So I give 4chan the gauntlet on this one.
>>
>>28759245
yeah, secret society Freemasons who subverted the whole world. Those "founding fathers" were never the good guys.

And masons made the internet to spread the same occult doctrines into our everyday lives. Think of things like "meme magic", they are indoctrinating the masses into worshipping their idols.
>>
>>28759365
I honestly think that the Internet would benefit from the end of anonymity, and being treated just like public discourse.

The biggest effect would be that people would no longer be addicted to it because it offers nothing to protect them from the shame of real life conversation anymore.
>>
>>28759263
You mistake acceptace of choas and social/political cynicism for evil. At the end of the day the world will never be cookies + sunshine where everybody gets along and entirely happy, utopia is a pipe dream. Nothing about that is evil, it's just reality
>>
>>28759434
Cynicism is cancer that eats at the soul and prevents introspection. It makes you used to lying to yourself and ignoring the simple truths in real life.

Autistic people like myself like to cling to cynicism becuase it's probably the only "subtle" emotional pattern we can get. But deep down the autist's love for honesty and hate of lying causes cognitive dissonance and screams out.
>>
>>28759398

Are you the literally Jewish guy from /pol/ that always goes on those anti technology rants?
>>
>>28759507
Yep, that's me. And you're one of two (?) angry canadians who I always keep getting confused. There was another one the other day who I mistook for you.
>>
>>28759549

I do remember that thread. I was going to interject myself into it, and I typed up a post but the thread archived while I was typing it, so I couldn't send it.

There are a lot of angry Canadians on that board.

Another Canadian made this thread >>>/pol/74813003 and I just saw it so maybe that was the guy you argued with. I'm not sure why that guy is obsessed with the alt-right, I only made one thread about it because I was curious.
>>
>>28759636
Yep, that was the other guy I argued with. I'm relieved to have closure that it wasn't you.
>>
>>28758308
>confused
The word you were looking for is "new".
>>
>>28759498
>cynicism = lying to yourself

Explain.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.