[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most erotic KVH experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 77
Describe your most erotic experience (KVH only) and tell us how much the girl was genuinely interested

>17 in high school
>studying in classroom before the exam
>having a hard time with a math problem
>insanely hot and yet innocent girl approaches me
>she leans forward behind me "that's how you do it anon"
>she starts giving explanation, but I can't concentrate because her cleavage is right at my eyes level
>suddenly realize her face is inches from mine
eye contact.shoujomanga
>she smiles like she didn't notice/care
>bell rings
>exam starts
>can't concentrate
>fail the test
We were both competing for the 1st place, I can't say if she was purposely doing this to make me fail the test or not, but she (obviously) already had a bf
>>
>6th grade
>friend of some grill says she likes me
>don't understand the procedure for acquiring gf
>eventually ask her out
>lasts maybe a week
I got a hug

Is being a cyborg worse than a robot?
>>
>stretching exercises with a partner
>got paired with megamilk, she's a bitch
sluttymaliciousgrin.jpg
>we have to do lower back stretching
>sit on the ground while she presses against your back
>she doesn't use her hands but her full body weight
>first time feeling tits on my back, first time feeling touching tits anyway
>pain in unbearable, but the boobs... she knows it
>also being cheek to cheek, she wishpers a simple word
"more ?"
"y-yes"
She got exactly what she wanted, pretty sure she was just enjoying teasing me.
>>
>>28758169
girl sat on my lap in HS art class wearing yoga pants and i groped her ass with my hand for a solid hour. shortest hour of my life
>>
>highschool friend's birthday party
>people start drinking and smoking weed
>I don't because I still have to go home by bike
>qt gril that I'm into is really fucking high
>we all go for a little midnight walk
>get back to friend's house, gril is sleepy
>let her use my stomach/chest as a pillow
Later found out she was into me too, I'm just too autistic to make the first move.
>>
Newfriend here. I keep seeing KVH, what does it mean?
>>
>>28758950
He got it out of order. It is supposed to be KHV, which is "Kissless-Handholdless-Virgin".

Thank God I am just a KV. Really, to have just held a girl's hand a few times sophomore year of HS has to be better than nothing.
>>
>>28758999
Nice trips. Ive never held a girls hand except when we were playing group games in hs. I feel like that doesnt count though
>>
>smoked with a stacey from school in my car bc she wanted weed and /just a generous guy/
>just wanted ass
>she got miles higher than I did
>kept on brushing her hand over my dick
>too paranoid to make a move
>keeps looking at me suggestively
>say the most autistic thing ever
"My sex drive goes away when I'm high, sorry"
>she looks at me weird
>goes into her car and drives away
>doesn't even say thanks or bye
>>
>>28758999
I thought the H stand for hopeless

share with us KV, we are not that exclusive
>>
>>28759114
weedcucks not even once
>>
File: torment.gif (477 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
torment.gif
477 KB, 500x375
>>28759045
Thanks for the trips senpai.

I'm guessing I must not be too ugly and just the mentally ill thing is all that is holding me back. Looking back on it, the girl I mentioned in my sophomore year was kind of my gf. She would talk to me all the time about things, and I could actually talk back with her, and she would hold my hand in both her hands and touch my face with them (on the premise that she wanted me to feel how cold her hands were, which, in hindsight, is pretty obvious flirting). She would even very happily exclaim my name whenever she would see me. But she moved across the country before I ever figured it out and asked her out.

I managed to run into a Chad from my HS not long ago, and he asked me "hey, how did things go with _____? (not the same girl as above, this was well-after she moved away)", and I responded with "What do you mean?". Turns out this one Stacy who would kind of follow me around had been trying to get me to make a move on her for a lot of Senior year and I had been oblivious the entire time.

I could have gotten out, but I didn't even recognize two chances. What fucking hope do I have now? I am more than two semesters into Uni and haven't even had a conversation with anyone other than professors and clergy.
>>
bump organic commentary
>>
File: 1.png (551 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
1.png
551 KB, 723x1023
>being in the military (conscription mandatory for men, volunteering for women)
>all the girls who enlisted are alpha af
>doing more push up I will ever do, any of them could probably lift me up
>was assigned to some dorm duty where I have to check the rooms in the morning before the drill sergent
dorm were not mixed, but no need to tell you horny shewolves always sneak in male dorm (because sanction is heavier if it was the opposite)
>one room is a real mess, nobody is here, there was clearly some kind of drunk party going on last night
>being the bro I am, I start tossing clothes and bed sheets in a closet
>suddenly realises there was someone under the bed sheets
>half-naked grill wakes up calmly, yawning, stretching
>I'm paralyzed as deer in the headlights
"Do I have to buy your silence ?"
>she knows I would never betray my bros
>she knows I'm a virgin, she kind of smells it
Tell her I have to go and I will check if there's anyone in the alley... A few months later, I went home without being deployed and without getting laid.
>>
File: 1463729721241.gif (833 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1463729721241.gif
833 KB, 500x480
>>28759771
that is incredibly hot and lewd some how, I wished it wasn't fake.

I had a story but forgot about it and it was hot, why you do thos to me brain?
>>
>>28759912
you're into gfd robot ?
>>
>>28759952
what is gfd?
sorry it doesn't ring any bells, girlfriend dom or something?
>>
>>28759975
it stands for gentle femdom, basically assertive gf or dom thing without the abuse and with love

most gfd stories has a lot similar elements than the stories I've told, I like it because it focus more on the teasing and building tension than in the accurate mechanical description of intercourse...

thought you'd like it
>>
File: 1446043692542.jpg (21 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1446043692542.jpg
21 KB, 604x453
>work security
>drunk milf at an event talks to me with her face inches away while her daughter pleads with her mom to go

yeah

or maybe when a coworker stood way too close to me than was necessary at another job. I was standing right next to one of those things where they put rotisserie chickens for customers to take so it's pretty warm but I still felt her body heat quite distinctly.
>>
>>28759771
>being in the military (conscription mandatory for men, volunteering for women)
>dorm were not mixed, but no need to tell you horny shewolves always sneak in male dorm (because sanction is heavier if it was the opposite)
jesus cucking christ what kind of shithole do you live in
>>
>Have a cyborg friend and he and me are going to the house of two attractive girls to spend the evening or something, I was just scared
>tl;dr sit there silently while both women pay attention to cyborg friend, but then he manages to somehow screw up and pisses them off, gets pissed off himself and just leaves
>be stuck in a house of two attractive mildly drunk women all by myself
>two of them end up cuddling on the floor and invite me there too
>lie down a meter away from them because women have never found me attractive or wanted etc
>they both giggle and scoot over and suddenly I am sandwiched by two women
>too freaked out and tense to even boner
>so much warm, soft, are those things squished against me breasts? Why do they smell so nice? Wow they are touching my body with their hands this is the best feeling ever! OH GOOD GOD SOMETHING THIS PLEASANT ACTUALLY EXISTS ON THIS EARTH?
>lie there still because I'm afraid the situation will come to an end if I do anything because up until then all women have never appreciated my company or presence, and because it feels so good I don't want it to ever stop, so I lie there like a log
>After a while they stop and decide to get up from the floor and I'm left in cloud nine and really want to go home and masturbate
>Excuse myself because it is so late and do just that while feeling euphoric
>best fap ever
>wait a few years
>suddenly realize I sperged my way out from a threesome with two attractive young women, which could also have been my first time
>contemplate this realization in a calm manner
>inhale loudly
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

And ever since I have not experienced any sort of interest or touch from the opposite sex and that was 5 years ago. My cyborg friend and only friend, decided to stop trying after that failure and gave up on women, and I am too autistic to approach women even online.

tl;dr Could have lost my virginity in a threesome with two attractive girls, but was too autistic to do it.
>>
File: 1462954140842.gif (581 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1462954140842.gif
581 KB, 500x250
>>28760033
I'd liked it, Never knew I was into that, yes Actually Now that I can come to think about it I would love a situation like that, like and assertive gf, sound really cute, I can Imagine my self blushing and slowly surrender,. I would probably flip things around later in the game and act dom, But that gdf sound way to lovely.

Yes I like it.
makes me feel lonelier somehow, maybe because never will happen to me.

I remembered the story! I will green text it.

also why you ask?
>>
>>28760090
>so much warm, soft, are those things squished against me breasts? Why do they smell so nice? Wow they are touching my body with their hands this is the best feeling ever! OH GOOD GOD SOMETHING THIS PLEASANT ACTUALLY EXISTS ON THIS EARTH?

I know this feel. At my HS graduation, for some reason a girl I knew came running at me and actually jumped onto me for a hug, and held it for like twenty seconds. I was too nervous to do anything with it, but I absolutely loved it.
>>
File: cat with big eyes.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cat with big eyes.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>be me
>be back in 11th grade
>standing in a hallway near a classroom during break time
>back leaning against the wall and just looking at the skin around my fingernails because it peels sometimes and annoys me
>unbearably warm outside, so I'm just wearing a thin t-shirt
>see girl that seemed to actually like me
>she's walking to class with a group of her friends behind her
>said girl that walks up to me, lays her hand on my chest, smiles at me, and then walks away
>I just stand there in awe staring at her, not knowing how to react because girls usually don't even look at me/are repulsed by me in one way or another
>that's the first and last time a girl has come in contact with me voluntarily
>mfw thinking about it back then and now
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>28760144
tfw you will never experience it again
>>
>>28760165
I don't know if I am in a great position or a shitty one. I am the guy above who was really oblivious to girls liking me, so maybe it is that, but whenever I meet with old HS buddies, there are sometimes one or two attractive girls there who vaguely knew me there either as part of the group or with bf's, and if it has been a long time, they will hug me too. Of course, this is accompanied with snickering at my reaction (or lack thereof because I freak out internally), so it is probably more just to get that awkward reaction than anything.

>one even actually grabbed my arms and put them around her during it
>her Tyrone bf was right there without any problem with it
>desperately trying to fight off falling in love right there because I am so lonely
>>
File: 1463450294555.gif (308 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1463450294555.gif
308 KB, 500x272
>>28760102
>why you ask?
just spreading awarness about this fetish

tags are usually "gfd" and "rr" (for role reversal), there are some great tumblr named like this

there is also a chan gfd board, one thread has a wonderful greentext stories in it
>>
>be 13
>at school canteen
>hot brunette is in front of me
>I go behiind her and star rubbing my dick against her ass
>best sensation i've ever had, she started jigglng holy fuck She loved it

it lasted like 15 seconds, it was a hot day
all she had was a short thin skirt
>>
>>28760156
nothing, she just did it because she could or maybe you were in her way
>>
>>28760546
but I wasn't in her way, anon!
she deliberately walked up to me, got close, and put her hand on my chest, then just walked away and never talked to me again.
I don't understand females, what the fuck!
>>
File: 1462326880381.jpg (438 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462326880381.jpg
438 KB, 1280x720
>be 17 or 16 i don't remember that
>go to excursion to a theme park with in my spic country, six flags I think was.
>it was private hs so whole generation goes.
>only 2 buses and the interchange cuties from germany, candada and finland end up in my group.
>hey anon lets go all together.
>I'm suddenly with the group of my class like if having a bunch of friends.
>go to the one where you get wet.
>se through their cotton white shirts.
>little jew in my class with 12/10 ass also joins.
>hey anon lets go get something to eat.
>eat togheter whit qt jew and other qts and some senpaitachi
>feels like having a group of attractive interesting friends
>go into the superman ride.
>jew qt goes : "hey anon please ride with me, I'm afraid of this kind of rides likes please.
>act mainly and say, psh easy peazy.
>go into the ride togheter.
>qt gets anxious and hold hands.
>hold hands for whole ride, while smiling at me and enjoying it.
>oohh what is this?!!! is awesome
>suddenly feels like brad at least.
>go into the bus to return,
>bus stops for malfunction
>very dark
>jew qt sits next to me in the back
>start listening to iPod togheter.
>asks me to shut up and stay calm
>corners mi into between the window and her.
>lewdly start kissing and licking my neck
>also my ears
>feels like heaven, asmr as fuck, before it was even a thing.
>>
File: ovWixpH.gif (452 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
ovWixpH.gif
452 KB, 440x330
>>28760611
...cont
>does the same thing to her and stars moaning quietly.
>I don't even know what is happening anymore
>I just surrender and decide to enjoy
>we don't kiss tho.
>staecy friend of jew qt comes and start making noise
>"hey jew qt I hope you are and anon are not giving hikkis to each other"
>how she knew?!!
>stop and arrive.
>like saying goodbye and went as fast as could due to embarrassment of neck and not wanting anyone else to see.

after that jew qt and her group of friends invited me to their study groups on someone house which always turned out in light drinking and making out sessions, I actually studied with jew qt, when got bored she said " you have cute neck anon" and licked a couple times more.
I never understood why she did this, I come to think that we maybe didn't kiss because I have bad breath and even if she wanted she just prefered to lick, Idk man.

>>28760408
Are those stories real?
like I actually like that.
why you spreading this fetish? Is awesome I wish for them to be real.
>>
who kissless, hugless, hand-holdless virgin here
>>
>>28758169
dont worry that never happened, you've just been watching too many cartoons
>>
File: trinityseven.jpg (36 KB, 460x329) Image search: [Google]
trinityseven.jpg
36 KB, 460x329
>>28760639
>real ?
partially, like, I changed the place and my age in them to be more appealing to the audience, but it happened like I described
also itended to make them more realistic, obviously I failed, I shouldnt' have say the last was in the military

>spreading
the community struggle in creating content suitable for female audience if any more content at all

enjoy yourself with the content already available, but be aware there is a small portion of the community into butt stuff
>>
File: asdcasdc.gif (475 KB, 359x270) Image search: [Google]
asdcasdc.gif
475 KB, 359x270
>>28760867
>the community struggle in creating content suitable for female audience

Explain this please, so there are actual grills into this?

what a time to be alive.

please post the board to gfd and tumblr thingies.
>>
File: 1416448113530.png (161 KB, 490x394) Image search: [Google]
1416448113530.png
161 KB, 490x394
>>28758169

>Describe your most erotic experience (KVH only)

uaah what? I've never had any erotic experiences beyond masturbating alone. What kind of question is this?

>Describe the fanciest 5 star hotel you've ever stayed at (People who've lived below the poverty line their entire lives only)

End yourself
>>
>>28758999
HV checking in, anyone else?
>>
I had a girl I never talked to confess her love for me in the last year of high school and I blew her off because I thought she was lying and trying to get me to embarrass myself.

At high school graduation, a female friend told me to meet her after it because she wanted to give me something. I thought she wanted to confess to me and give me something intimate so I dodged her and ran home.
>>
>>28760886
of course there are grills into this, but the male:female ratio is a nightmare

gfdandrr.tumblr.com
rolereversalreader.tumblr.com
femdominfinity.tumblr.com
cute-sm.tumblr.com/post/143076565073/femdommale-sub-blogs

boards.4chan.org/d/thread/6835010/
don't mind OP pic

and I can't say the name of the chan board going by the number 8 because it is consideered as spam
>>
>>28760984
what could be the ratio?

also in which board of the eight imageboard is it=

thank you for this senpai I will treasure it.
>>
File: 1420029383377 (1).jpg (2 MB, 2270x2970) Image search: [Google]
1420029383377 (1).jpg
2 MB, 2270x2970
>>28760886
And if you are not afraid of reading long texts, you definitely have to read Christmas Cake
literotica.com/s/a-taste-for-christmas-cake

title self-explanatory, it's monument of litterature for gfd, 28 yo japanese office lady seducing her younger virgin american coworker
>>
>>28761020
ok I hope this will pass the filter

8(DELETE)ch.net/gfd/res/23.html
>>
File: IMG_20160502_114005.jpg (122 KB, 960x907) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160502_114005.jpg
122 KB, 960x907
Boy lads DO I THE WORST ONE

>starting to be /fit/ at 18
>go to gym with a friend of mine whenever we have time
>parents are out at concert
>know this so the previous day I make us DO leg day heavily
>invite her over for a movie and pizza
>she comes over soon enough and we watch the movie and she tells me to massage her feet
>I knew this would happen so while we watch the movie I work my way up her legs
>eventually we just stop watching movie and it's a full body massage
>pretty much squeezing her ass and rubbing my dick on her ass when I got on her and massaged her back
>took off her sweater and she had no shirt only a bra
>unhook her bra and continue massage and tell her to flip over
>her bra was unhooked so her tits pop out
>cover them back up with bra and we laugh
>get my "massage" tool which is actually a vibrator I thought was a cock ring and put it to use
>work on her body and eventually to her pussy
>she slightly resists but I push her arms back and tell her I'm in control
>she squirms as I use the vibrator outside her jeans
>BE A FUCKING AUTIST AND SAY TO MYSELF SHE'S MY FRIEND
>"well I guess that's all for tonight! Hope you enjoyed it!"
>We say bye and she leaves
>crank one out after she leaves

FUCKING KILL ME!!!
>>
>>28761045
>>28761071
O my god thank you so much.

My heart is beating hard, I never knew such a thing exists, and also never knew I'd like it this much.
>>
File: feel168.png (54 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
feel168.png
54 KB, 500x332
>>28761079
I can lend you my helium bag if you want

but you will have to return it
>>
File: 1463767274920.png (423 KB, 678x773) Image search: [Google]
1463767274920.png
423 KB, 678x773
>>28761080
take your time young padawan, I wish I didn't read it this fast or I could read it for the first time again

you're welcome... in the community, now don't be a newfag and post some OC in there, k ?
>>
>>28761238
I don't have much OC. maybe only the story of the neck licking that I already posted.
let me remember maybe.
I have the worst memory.

was it even interesting? or I had a bad redaction?
>>
File: 1463769261290.jpg (35 KB, 599x429) Image search: [Google]
1463769261290.jpg
35 KB, 599x429
>>28761258
yes, t'was good, not entirely gfd, but with time you'll learn what is gfd and what isn't (I liked the second part, forcing neck lickies oh yissss!)

again this is only my opinion (when I say "this is gfd/this isn't), there's many genres in gfd, some like strong gf, some are into cute onee-san stuff, other like to be on the "receiving" hand...
>>
>>28761406
Also it is true 100%.
>>
>>28760911
not even hugs from mom ?
>>
>>28761626
your mom hugs you?

what a stut.
>>
File: indonesia.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
indonesia.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1080
>>28761663
of course she does ! we bath together, I help her get dressed, do her nails, etc...

I take good care of my mom, but the smell of rotten flesh is starting to get unbearable...
>>
>>28761716
what is that pic from dude wtf?
>>
>>28761739
what ? you don't live with your mumified mommy ?

what's wrong with you ? you don't love her or what ?

(pic is of some Indonesian tribe practice and it's REAL)
>>
>>28761807
how do the mumify the their mothers?

talk about mommy issues.
>>
File: 1420029194175.jpg (160 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1420029194175.jpg
160 KB, 600x900
last bump for gfd glory

>You will never be a young blacksmith from York that departs to Italy to learn the trade from the finest masters in the field
>You will never meet a tall, imposing and strong yet feminine and beautiful Frankish knight in Milan
>She will never ask you to make a suit of armor for her
>She will never blush and guide your hands along her body as you take her measuremens
>She will never giggle as the tension becomes too much for you and you grow distant and flustered
>She will never offer you a pretty penny to come along with her as her squire
>You will never rest in her lap in the gardens of Milan on a gentle summers eve
>She will never tell you wild tales of the beauty of Jerusalem, and promise to take you there once it's been taken from the Saracens
>>
>>28759771
You must be a Denmark, because I refuse to believe horny shewolves in Schweiss
>>
File: 1414567090653-3.jpg (82 KB, 292x302) Image search: [Google]
1414567090653-3.jpg
82 KB, 292x302
>>28761079
>SHE'S MY FRIEND
I genuinely do not understand this level of autism. Why would you think that?

She probably decided not to set her phasers to stun that night too. Great that she was thinking of you while she was shoving some massive cockrocket in her cunt.

God damn it, /fit/
>>
>>28761969
>>28759771
>Swiss/Denmark
>sexy girl in ss uniform

it just make so much sense
>>
File: sintitulo.png (61 KB, 205x195) Image search: [Google]
sintitulo.png
61 KB, 205x195
I'm shit at telling stories but a contribution is a contribution

>11th grade
>going with my friend to an acquaintance's house
>before getting in his car two solid 7s approach the acquaintance, who they know, and ask for a ride
>"I'm already taking anon and anon over to my house, I don't really have room."
>"we can just sit on their laps" followed by giggles
>friend and I don't object
>sit in tiny car
>girl smiles and plops down on my lap as I feel her petite, pillowy ass sink into me
>consciously trying not get boner
>roads haven't been repaired and several bumps
>ass keeps unintentionally bumping and grinding on my dick
>"rough ride eh anon ;)" places hands on my forearms
>"y-yeh"
>look to friend
>red as spicy shit and looks like he's going to die with the girl on his lap.
>somehow manage not to pitch a tent
>drop the girls off
>"thanks for being my seat anon, see you at school!"
And of course never talked to her after that despite having a class with her the next half of the semester.
>>
This thread is making me sad as fuck.
Everybody is going to shit on me after I say this, butt fuck it.
Yesterday I saw a post on 9gag titled "sex worker confess weirdesr stories" or something like that.
Half of them was normal dudes just looking for some friend, someone to cuddle one just had somebody act like a gf for some business party with complete fake story how they met etc.
Fuk this shit, they didnt even describe them as some rednecs or fatass neckbeard spergs.
Weirdest part is none of then even ended in sex.
>>
>Back in highschool
>math class
>working on some group project with my crush
>we had to correct some numbers or something, I dont remember
>basically she points out where I have to fill something in on the paper and I write it down
>on one of them she points she didn't pull her hand back when I started writing
>our hands are touching eachothers for like 20 seconds, way too long for it to be an accident
>pretty sure I caught a glance of her looking at me the whole time too, but I was too much of a sperg so I focused on the paper.

Still thinking about it to this day. Maybe she liked me too for whatever reason.

Also another time a different girl, 8/10 stacey bend over my table to talk to her friends and I got a good glimpse at half of her nipple, shit was cash
>>
File: 1462863292333.jpg (31 KB, 720x954) Image search: [Google]
1462863292333.jpg
31 KB, 720x954
I got my hugginity raped from me

>second year of highschool
>arrive at school after some two week break
>open the gate into the main hall in an exaggerated way like Arthas from Warcraft
>take off hoodie in an exaggerated edgy way
>female friend sees me
>yells out my name as she charges me
>wait what
>hugs me faster than sanic
>completely taken by surprise
>stand completely frozen
>feel breasts pushing against my chest
>warm breath on my neck
>feel like I am constricted by a lamia
>warm feeling throughout entire body
>hug ends after a literal eternity embedded into a few seconds
>awkwardly greet her as I turn completely red and into a stuttering mess

FUCKING ROASTIES REEEEEEE
>>
>>28761663
no ur moms a stut bro
>>
This doesn't count but fuck it
>see school talent show with first ever gf, 16
>holding her hand throughout the show
>this literally makes me cream my pants
>go to bathroom and clean it up
I was a disturbed kid
>>
File: 1457365528810.jpg (81 KB, 512x452) Image search: [Google]
1457365528810.jpg
81 KB, 512x452
>7th grade
>social studies
>qt3.14 sits next to me
>she turns around and asks me a question
>her legs are wide open
>she's wearing a skirt
>i get a full view of pantsu
>go to bathroom and jerk off
>school ends
>jerk off 3 more times
>weekend comes
>i jerked off to it 37 times

im 23 now and thats the most i've had
can't wake up
>>
File: virgem.jpg (44 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
virgem.jpg
44 KB, 700x525
I wrote a previous post but just remembered another HS moment of mine but this one straight up makes me want to kill myself.

>10th grade
>really cute mexican exchange student has liked me since the previous year but of course I'm a beta
>heading to library
>mexigirl starts walking towards me
>"oh hey what's u-"
>grabs my hoodie and leads me into the hallway
>gets herself leaned up against the lockers while still pulling me by the hoodie
>"what are you do-"
>Doesn't let me finish my sentence again and grabs me by the waist and leans me in towards her
>glorious feeling of fleshbags being pressed into my chest
>does some sort of sexy exhaling thing into my ear
>slightly pushes me back, stares into my eyes, and goes in for a kiss tongue first
>thefuckishappening.jpg
>such a surprise and have no idea what to do
>brain shut off and I pushed her away from me
>pushed a little too hard and slam her back on the lockers
>gives a gasp
>can see the shock and disappointment in her face
>says nothing to me and walks away with her head down
>continue on to the library

And it was at that precise moment that I chose to walk down the path of wizardom. 8 more years to go.
>>
>be me 16
>friend with gf thinks that just because I am a sperg I must like anime and vidya so he forces me to go to commicon or whatever the fuck it is called
>too hot, too much people, little oxygen
>as we leaving while walking down the stairs some skank tries to hug me yelling "Free hug!"
>never happened to me before bitch is going after my wallet
>push her away saying no
>she is like oh come on man and tries to hug me anyway
>push her away stronger
>finally gets it and leaves me alone
>all friends snicker at me saying that was alfa as fuck
>I didnt get it and didnt care

Would be fucking hard to not try to torch random peaople
>>
File: tumblr_o5qz3nRApz1s4abebo1_500.gif (721 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5qz3nRApz1s4abebo1_500.gif
721 KB, 500x250
>>28760984
thank you for this, cutest gifs ever
>>
>>28762413
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

why aren't girls assertive?
>>
Nothing remotely erotic save for accidental boob touches. Happened only twice on Stacies. They didn't mind because I'm the most detached, honest loner that doesn't meddle almost at all. Basically a well adjusted autist that's 6'2" and "smart" (high school is just easy.)

I looked like shit because my face is average and I usually had long greasy hair. I still managed to make some girls admire me somehow even when I tried to have less presence than a ghost.

For starters in high school the girl that my peers called prettiest had a bad habit of looking at me too much. I knew because I liked this girl since daycare and fell in love only in first HS semester because my autism is strong. She was sitting next to her often and even when the class was split up I knew because my autustic paranoia keeps me on toes and I look around often between exercises.

Only guys dared to ask what I'm reading during recess or whatever. She managed to attempt to talk to me twice during a trip last year but crush was by my left and I was reading TADA BANRI shit that's no good to talk about in my retarded opinion. So I sort of brushed her off because she was sitting in a crowd of Stacies so conversation seemed awkward.

During dancing practice in class while I was walking past her she would amp up her moves and try to entice me. It kind of worked but if there's anything I'm good for is inability to put coherent thoughts in times of potential flirting with girls. One reason why I never confessed or asked my crush out.
Cont
>>
>>28762413
I wish there was a girl for raping my hugginity...

"you say no anon, but your eyes say yes"
>>
>>28758169
>17 in sixth form
>Had a crush on a girl for 3 years, she's edgy as fuck
>the kind to say things like "The closer people get to people the further I push them away"
>I'm an orbiter and she friendzones me
>this year though I help her out a ton and get much closer to her
>I'm sitting there on my bed at home
>she texts me, asks me to come to a party
>I ask why, she tells me just come
>School night, fuck it, I'll go why not. Turn up to the party and she's there, kind of ignores me for a while. We talk but not much to begin with
>Everybody kind of drunk. She doesn't really drink though.
>Later on in the night, she lists all the guys at the party saying "I just really want to make out with someone, but..." and lists the reasons why she can't make out with each guy
>doesn't mention me. I take this to mean I'm off limits.
>FUCKINGBETAINTENSIFIES

it gets worse

>late at night, we're in the same room with two other people
>she comes over to me in the dark, whispers "I need a hug"
>I say "ok" and get into bed with her. Her hand is brushing my stomach and I'm desperately trying not to get hard.
>she turns to face me several times over the course of an hour, trying to get me to kiss her but I'm such a sperglord I don't even pick it up, just take it as she's looking at me
>justfuckingkillme.jpg

>tfw wasted three golden years of life running after qt, only to fail to take my chance when she finally gives it to me
>>
File: 1462935544723.jpg (146 KB, 627x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462935544723.jpg
146 KB, 627x1000
>>28758169

anyone else here /gotoasinglesexschool/?

>tfw ywn have any of these experiences these failed normalfags had
>ywn even see the QT staceys with D cups
>ywn have actual interaction with girls
>ywn be bullied by the stacey group
>ywn hang out with the nerdy girl
>ywn orbit that 9/10 who tolerates you

>tfw you missed out on the most basic interactions literally everyone had in highschool

highschool was shit, college is shit
>>
>>28762636
is it a boarding school ? you have mom and sis at least, every man should have a sister and a mother
>>
File: 1439039056402.jpg (54 KB, 530x527) Image search: [Google]
1439039056402.jpg
54 KB, 530x527
>>28762636

sort of worded that badly

just meant singlesex school for highschool

currently in an average college, and its still shit
>>
>>28762529
This one is probably the thing you guys would like the most. During a class Christmas party in HS we started playing this game where you have to pass an apple with your chin and neck to another person with the same parts. The point was to make sure it won't drop often. So I had to carefully extract an apple from a girl that was wearing a plaid shirt with collar bones and neck wide open to see. That and midriff are my weird body part fetishes so it was killing business to make sure I don't pant. Plaid shirts are also in my list of turn ons so it was a crisis.

There was one instance of my crush and that obsessed girl teasing by bringing their faces pretty close, the latter one too close. I felt worse than the day when my mother broke something by throwing it at my father and breaking a window in the doors.

Had danced with the collar bones girl on a few instances if that counts as handholding or anything. I had a knack for literally everything but flirting, handwriting and whole concepts of material items.

The most intimate one in my opinion was far too cringy. I ""lost"" a badminton match and the opposing team demanded a chocolate so I bought one. Played vs crush and neck girl so I didn't mind, didn't involve the guy I played with as well.

This one day I see her taking books out of the locker and as an autist I am, approach her by holding the chocolate out and saying the equivalent of "here you go". She takes it awkwardly and prompts me into a handshake. Before that point I was already on the verge of panicing because she was too cute at the time. Then I start walking to class and she's like thanks, thaanks, thanks :')
This is the point where my gears shifted 200% beta when simply saying no problem twice didn't shut her up.

She also was placed next to me in a class photo and made a cute wink while I look like a stonecold killa. Feels bad man because I was so happy my face tensed up so hard I got sad and looked shit. She had an arm on my shoulder.
>>
File: 1463646261650.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463646261650.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>28762454
too much Chads, so they just wait for one of them

if we increase the number of robot, girls will have to become assertive to compensate

beta uprising is coming, slowly...

>tfw a girl will role reversal with a girl
"Oi slut, yo ass lookin' sharp today, I'm gonna fuck you good tonight, but first get down on your knees and lick my pussy"
>>
>>28762761
keep on being qt
good things will come eventually
>>
>>28761868
>female knights
keep projecting faggot
>>
>>28763038
that is the point of gdf m8
>>
I groped my crush's tit, she litteraly ran away from me and that when she completely denied me.
>>
>>28763059
that is the point of all femdom m8

Even the most hardcore masochist project have in fact a problem with aggressivity and violence against others. Because they can't express it like enormal people or just hate themselves for some reason thyey project this hate and violence in the form of a dom.

That's why BDSM have more dreamers than practicant
>>
File: tumblr_o72sdbCOf91vnpudbo1_1280.jpg (287 KB, 790x1164) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o72sdbCOf91vnpudbo1_1280.jpg
287 KB, 790x1164
>>28763084
gfd is appealing to khv because it help them assuming their position as non-assertive men, hoping that some day a girl will magically show interest in them
>>
>>28763294
Gotcha. Sadly this will never happen. We are on our own, nobody is coming to save you.
>>
>>28763413
that's why it's a fantasy and there are so much stories and art about it, we try to express what couldn't be, to make it a little more real
>>
Maybe not the most eroticism by it was a weird one

>14 years old
>Playing football with friends in the school park
>Few girls sat by the side watching
>I sit out for a bit to catch my breath
>Cute as fuck 8/10 blonde comes over and asks to play peanuts
>Had a crush on her for a while
>Peanuts is a game where you interlock hands and bend the other person's fingers back until they can't take it and shout peanuts and they let go and win
>I was shit at it
>Interlock hands, play for a bit
>Then she suddenly stops and holds my hands down by her hips and just looks around
>Stood like this for like 2 minutes just holding hands with her wondering wtf is going on
>Mate walks past and sees me, raises his eyebrows and gives a thumbs up
>Cutie snaps out of her trance eventually and bends my fingers back like a mother fucker , I cry peanuts

Weird man
>>
File: 1456381623626.jpg (20 KB, 560x406) Image search: [Google]
1456381623626.jpg
20 KB, 560x406
>>28758169
Had a pretty heavy makeout session with an ex-gf. Also groped her. Nothing much "came" (lel xD) of it.

Later found out she sucked Chad's D at a public place.

>mfw she always refused to do stuff with me in public
>>
>sitting in graphic design next to qt girl with d bra size
>shes a hipster
>shes the kind to be friends with literally anyone
>we eventually be friends
>she puts her hand on my inner thigh
>heart starts racing
>every second her hand in on my thigh I can feel it
>look at her boobs
>look into her eyes through her cute glasses
>smile but so nervous
>she takes her hand away
>just gets quiet and gets distant after that
>she never did it again for the rest of the year

I SHOULD'VE JUST PUT MY HAND ON HER THIGH TOO FUUUUCK
IT WAS 4 YEARS AGO NOW
>>
>>28758169
Is kvh different than khv?
>>
>>28763579
>>28762265
>>28762160
realistic enough to be painful

>>28759771
>>28758770
>>28758169
failed normie
>>
I was on a bus ride home with a girl whom I was acquaintances with in my first year of high school. She seemed sad while we were chatting and she ended up telling me some bizarre story about how she used to live in Russia and felt responsible for her Grandmother's death to a stroke, because she couldn't call an emergency line for help. I think she had some sort of mental issues, she didn't seem entirely there mentally. Anyways, she told me her story, cried a little bit, and then hugged me.

2 months later I started doing homeschooling again and that interaction would be the last one I would have with somebody outside of my family for years. I often wonder how things would be different had I not started doing school at home, and wonder if I would have had the chance to do more than hug that girl. ;___;
>>
>>28762212
>holding hands
That's fucking lewd, you goddamned filthy degenerate.
>>
inglorious original bastard
>>
I had an actual girlfriend. I don't really remember how far I went with her because it was so fucking long ago. We definitely held hands, but I don't remember if we kissed much or anything.

Definitely didn't have sex though. I'd remember that.
>>
>>28763543
lmao

you got cucked
>>
File: 1426961512131.jpg (60 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
1426961512131.jpg
60 KB, 648x595
>>28758169
The only 'erotic' experience I ever had was masturbation. I know this sounds pathetic.
>>
>>28766397
there is a difference between erotic and sexual

making eye contact is as an erotic experience depending on the context
>>
>>28766496
Fuck. Then I guess nothing. This hits me a bit harder than it should.
>>
>>28766527
not even RP with a "girl" on 4chan about lewd things ?
>>
>>28766652
No. Not even a stupid rp.
>>
>tfw you take your failed experiences with girls and writes stories about them where you succeed instead

this is my coping mechanism
>>
>be in 6th grade
>dont remember why but a girl classmate is at the front of the class with the teacher
>teacher asks her as a joke who she would can pick up in the room (again, i don't remember why)
>everyone laughs for a bit but then she points to me
>teacher is basically a bully and makes me come up in front of the classroom
>she's about the same height as me but i'm very skinny
>after the class goads her for a bit she swiftly picks me up
>everyone laughing
>doesn't end there, after she puts me down the teacher goes on about how light i am
>he also picks me up and lifts me high in the air

singlehandedly traumatized me and made realize how weak and pathetic i was. something like that wouldn't happen today, but in the 90s stuff was different socially, a teacher wouldn't have allowed that to happen.
>>
File: 1451641411799.jpg (333 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451641411799.jpg
333 KB, 1920x1080
>be me
>10 yo cute boy
>never masturbated and never had a sexual impulse
>neighbor is 13 and invites me to her home to play, I've been doing this for years and she was like another kid to me
>she leads me to her room where she grabs my ass and pushes me into her
>she is taller than me so she lifts me from my ass
>I'm standing on my toes against her while she rubs my boy parts against her lady parts (we are fully clothed)
>she keeps doing this for at least 10 minutes
>she stops and I see her bluish and tell me to lay on her bed
>I've literally been doing whatever the shit she tells me to do
>we cuddle for an hour or so
>we keep doing this for months until she moves to another city
>mfw I'm 21 now, I'm a virgin and I can't talk to any girl
>>
>>28758169
>23
>pretty /fit/ but autistic
>highschool reunion pool party
>girls were mirin but i was too autistic to respond like a normal gymcel would
>they'd feel my abs and I just stutter like Porky Pig
fml
>>
A girl once flat out asked me if I wanted to come over to her parents house and fuck her since her parents were gone and she wanted to lose her virginity to a fellow virgin, but we were in the middle of a raid in everquest so I turned her down.

I didn't even get the drop I wanted.
>>
File: 1463940044453.jpg (38 KB, 312x298) Image search: [Google]
1463940044453.jpg
38 KB, 312x298
>>28769877
>girl flat out asking you to fuck her

this is so arousing
>>
>>28758169
>16 in high school
>way back from band festival
>in the top band in the school
>got a charter bus since the place was like an hour and a half away from our school
>manage to get the back seat, comfy as fuck with room for three people
>lay down all the way so I have the space for myself
>no one objects
>everyone starting to change out of our band clothes on the way back
>you're supposed to have clothes on under the band clothes
>complete fucking busty 9/10 sitting one seat in front of me and to the left, i have perfect view of her
>"oh crap, i forgot to wear my shirt under this, all i have is my bra!"
>her friends around her joke around and say to just change, no one cares
>what.jpg
>takes off shirt and pants
>really revealing bra and booty shorts that are really tight
>dick is probably taking up most of my blood at this point
>no one paying attention to me
>stare trying not to spontaneously fap
>can't help it
>take creepshots
>go home and fap several times
>>
File: 1463756980411.png (13 KB, 233x221) Image search: [Google]
1463756980411.png
13 KB, 233x221
>>28770201
Cmon anon, you can't just say that and not post pics...
>>
>>28762636
I didn't go to a single-sex high school but I still haven't experienced any of those things.
>>
>meet milf at CC, she's 20 years older, form Peru
>petite, very similar ADHD traits, she's going for Engineering so we shared almost two years together (not always in the same classes)
>her english is pretty lol, it's adorable
>she's VERY affectionate, literally would press herself up against me, hold my arm, give me cheek kisses sometimes
>we studied a lot and loved eachothers company
the most erotic experience:
>fire drill, we're on third floor
>we head outside, wait, go back in
>as we go back in it's pretty crowded
>I'm walking upstairs in front of her
>she puts her hand on the small of my back
>felt nice, didn't think about it until later
>giving someone security, them wanting you to be that security, the closeness, etc
We had a falling out because she started going full Stacy after we graduated. It's been a year and a half and I still love her.
>>
>>28758169
>>fail the test
hahaha you fucking suck
>>
>>28770443
Can't my friend, two years ago, and even if I still had them I do and still fap to them sometimes I'm pretty sure it'd be illegal.
>>
>>28770571
>khv only
>hold my arm, give me cheek kisses sometimes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
i bet there are sadistic femanons getting off to this thread
>>
>>28770681
Yeah I've never been kissed on the lips or had my hands held. Unless you consider mom kisses losing your virginity you retard. I bet you kiss your dad.
>>
File: Original.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
Original.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>28758169

Most sexually erotic
>Underage
>Be at a bar after this prom-like thingy (eurofag)
>Get on the dance floor cause why the fuck not
>Drunken girl approaches
>Starts grinding her crotch against my thigh
>Turns around and starts grinding her ass on my crotch
>I'm super turned on but still manage to spill some pasta
>Girl is so drunk she falls on the floor
>Multiple times
>Everyone looking at us, ravioli-mode engaged
>Shuffle the fuck away
>Call a cab, as im leaving see her grinding some other dude

Most erotic in an intimate way
>Watching eurovision with a group of friends
>My first and only oneitis is there also
>Me and her watching the show on the same couch
>Couch is small, we start to move closer and closer
>Other friends leave cause it's late
>Mfw laying on a couch with my oneitis, just the two of us
>She's now literally lying on top of me
>So much tension between us
>End up doing/saying nothing because i have a serious case of assburgers
>Eurovision ends, i get up and leave

The first experience was just pure awkwardness, but the latter has haunted me untill this day. In the end she even admitted she liked me but i was too spaghetti to seal the deal.
>>
>>28770729
this is my most erotic experience
knowing that somwhere, sometime a (probably sadistic) girl will get off reading this
>>
I would like to point out the fact that this thread has been going on for almost 20 hours and is pure OC (unlike St Eliott threads, roll threads and /soc/ related threads)
>>
>>28760408
What is this Chan?
>>
>>28771894

the thread is long but it's worth reading
>>28760984
>>28761071
>>
File: 1455331458702.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1455331458702.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>28758919
>let her use my stomach/chest as a pillow
>I'm just too autistic to make the first move.
Nigga, hahaha, SHE made the first move, faggot.
>>
File: 1454750668448.png (231 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
1454750668448.png
231 KB, 500x513
>>28760984
i didn't know how much i liked this stuff until now

my dick is rock hard
>>
>>28762160
I had a girl do exactly that to me many times. She eventually stopped when I didn't return them and didn't talk to her.
>>
>first sunday of January
>I have been lurking on /fit/ for months and decided to join the new year wave
>two amazon goddess just finished their daily workout
>me looking skinny af, I try to hide and make it like I'm planning my workout session instead of starting pathetically in front of them
>they boast about their gain, arguing who has the best abs
>I try to avoid eye contact but it's too late
>they ask me to decide which one of them is the fittest/most toned
>they start flexing in front of me
>I want this to get over quickly I choose random and wait for them to leave
>start working out
I didn't come back
>>
>>28758169
>Kindergarten
>there's this qt kinda chubby azn girl in my class
>never really talkeed to anyway besides the other Japanese kids
>comes up to me one day and says "I like you" with a big smile
>I liked another girl I had no chance with so all I said was "Oh."
>I don't even think I felt a tinge of guilt saying this
>I watch as her smile fades away
>go on the rest of my life without remembering it until a month ago

I can't stop regretting this, I know it would have gone nowhere and I'd probably make her an unhappier person but I feel awful for doing that to her, I don't know how she felt but I imagine it wasn't at all a good feeling.
Amy, if you're reading this I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1462795547677.jpg (79 KB, 621x343) Image search: [Google]
1462795547677.jpg
79 KB, 621x343
>>28758169
>16
>Hanging with childhood friend
>He has his 3 friends with him
>Sitting with one of the female ones (I've seen her before but never really talked to her that much)
>Watching some stupid shows together
>Blanket over the two of us
>She grabs my hand under it and drags it over to her body
>Methodically feel her up ranging from her side, her stomach, over the bra, crotch petting, hands under her bra, her bottom, and finally ending with fingering
>She gets called over by friend's parent
>Freak out a bit, head over to the bathroom
>Wash my hands completely
>Before I do though, decide to smell my hands
>Dear fucking god that was a bad idea
>Finish washing hands and go back to the living room
>Sit away from her
>Don't speak to her for the rest of the day
>She tries to message me on normiebook (Sister made me make it, I never really used it)
>Talks about how she cuts herself
>Mentions she tried to kill herself once
>Realize that she's kinda really fat, the kind without good breasts either
>She keeps saying we should hang out sometime
>Just keep replying "Yeah, definitely" and drifting off in the conversation
>Avoid normiebook even more so than I usually do
>Eventually stop talking to her
My most, and only erotic experience right there.
At least it let me realize the importance of things, I only care for girls I know and care about.
Losing virginity doesn't matter, finding a girl you truly love does.
Plus me and my dick remain untouched and pure.
>>
Girl and I talked dorty over text, she sent me a few (non nude) pics of her, things like a pov of her taking a bubble bath and her leg sticking out of the bath, pic of her wearing a tank top and her saying that she's not wearing a bra underneath. She was a massive tease and I could never tell whether or not she was being serious when she said she would do something, or if I elaborated on something dirty she would just say "lol" so I knew I fucked up. Pathetic I know. We eventually stopped giving a shit about one another and stopped talking to one another. Last I heard from a friend who used to work where she does is that she is dating some guy from her work and they make out/fuck in the break room every day. She also started dying her hair and in general started her "rebelious" phase that should have happened when she was 13, not 18. Dodged a bullet tbqh.
>>
>be 14 yo
>a rumor starts going around that one stacie has a crush on me
>another stacy gets wind of this and begins to hug me from by back pressing her tits on me every chance she gets in order to make stacie jealous

weird desu because i later found out that she literally never had a crush on me and that rumor was only created because stacy wanted to mock me
>>
>>28770654
There's plenty of creep shots of young girls. Just give us one.
>>
>>28774648
This happened to me in primary school.

That was my first experience with womens.

I was around 12 years old and this cute blonde suddenly wants to be my girlfriend. Then her best friend, an also cute brunette wants to be my girlfriend.

I felt like the fucking king of the world. The two most cute girls in the class wanted to be my girlfriend.

Then I realise that it was only a game between them to see which one I choose.
>>
File: 1451954759575.jpg (217 KB, 1281x681) Image search: [Google]
1451954759575.jpg
217 KB, 1281x681
>>28758169
>16 years old
>during P.E class everyone had to do "follow john" as a warmup
>the most hot and fit girl in my class has to lead
>she wears black tights and a tanktop
>she does "indian jumps" so I see tits go up and down a little
>after doing a few other moves she suddenly goes down on the floor on her stomach.
>she spreads her arms and legs like a starfish
>can see her cameltoe and her breasts move like jelly on the floor
>literally every guy knows what's up and winks to eachother
>girl is completely oblivious.
>this continues for 10 - 15 minutes

Another experience, don't remember the rules perfectly but it was basically like the last man to the chair game or whatever but for the girls.
>17 years old
>had some weird sex ed games the whole class played.
>every guy had to sit on each of the placed chairs and the girls had to move around knee from knee from the different guys.
>cute blonde innocent nerd crush sits on my lap
>almostsweatingbytryingnottopopaboner.jpeg
>she looks back at me
>"wow anon your knee is really shaking"
>panic.png
>"hehe eh, yeah I'm pretty tired" (really akward made up explanation)
>"Oh ok, *cute laughter*"
>she moves to a different guy
>next girl comes
>she can't sit still on my knee/lap, almost rubbing up and down
>SAVEME.gif
>game ends

I swear I would pop a boner/came in a matter of seconds. Luckily enough the game ended just in time.
>>
>>28769170
>we cuddle for an hour or so
Please tell me you can come into contact with her again.
>>
>>28774138
Atleast you got to finger some pussy and touch some tits.

I envy you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-14-19-15-12_1.jpg (167 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-14-19-15-12_1.jpg
167 KB, 1080x1080
>>28758169
>9th grade
>band trip to chicago
>at the sears tower
>getting in the elevator to go to the top
>enter 9/10 senior girl
>delicious brown, good size tits, but seriously amazing ass
>elevator operator has everyone move back in the elevator to fit more people
>10/10 in front of me
>she backs up
>shes wearing booty sweatshorts
>we're the same height
>my dick is sitting in her ass
>right between the cheeks
>announces "pretty sure my ass is on anons dick right now"
>"y-yeah it is"
>lasts like 10-15 seconds until elevator guy has everyone move back

Unfortunately I couldn't fully enjoy it because I had to focus on not getting a boner. Took a lot of willpower.

Pic related
>>
>>28775057
Yeah, I understand.
I'm not going to try and downplay it just because I have some perspective because of it.

It signified a big step for me; it gave me the knowledge and experience of the new and unknown.
I feel like after that I was able to make some changes in myself, gain some self respect, and stop putting females on such a pedestal.
>>
>>28775224
Let me just add it was the rim of my tip in direct contact. It felt so fucking amazing. Too bad I was wearing jeans, but otherwise she would have felt my dick more and it would have been embarrassing.
>>
>>28775318
>>28775224
Yeah I guess it must've sucked to be in that position.

When I was 13 I had a friend who was two years older than me. We were on the bus going to school and he was together with this chick that was one year older than me.
They sat in the back of the bus and she was sitting on this lap. Suddenly the girl loudly says "Eeeew, anon got a boner" and my friend blushed and felt really uncomfortable. You could tell he had a boner because he was wearing sweatpants.

You must have a strong willpower to resist popping a boner while a hot girl sits on your lap.
You were lucky you were not wearing sweatpants or anything more loose.
>>
>>28770654
if you're still here, share those pics
>>
>Be me
>18yo exchange student in the US
>Meet Austrian (16) qt3.14 at soft arrival camp (14 days)
>Turns out she's not into degenerate partying or top chart pop/coontunes
>Share some passionate interest's
>7/10
>Perfect
>Met her at 1am outside hotel cause I had trouble sleeping
>Talk for a couple of hours
>Politics, religion, Startrek etc
>Mutual interest/love
>Heavy kissing, but nothing past that
>Say goodbye and have never spoken to her since then
>Stayed in redneck country for 11 months
Didn't have any good experiences with women before that, and haven't had any good ones since
>>
File: eggselent.gif (153 KB, 631x627) Image search: [Google]
eggselent.gif
153 KB, 631x627
>>28760420
is this real??
none of the girls i knew back then or know now would be into that. the perpetrator would have gotten an awful reputation and everyone would have hated him. i wish i could just do that though, it's why freeuse turns me on
>>28761079
wew
she could have accused you of rape so possible bullet dodged at least
>>28762160
my fat cousin always wants to hug me and it's annoying bc i cant hug her without pressing her tits and im not into that
>>28769083
bully teachers are the worst
i had a earth science / chemistry teacher who would gossip with all his classes. wtf? grow up asshole
>>28774648
>fake crushes
that was one of my biggest fears in ms / hs. shits the worst
>>
>>28774980
nope, never seen her again and haven't looked her up on facebook. Not that I want to see her again though and she is probably pregnant by now
>>
>>28775576
It didn't suck really, it was great
The most sensitive part of my dick was right between her asscheeks
I was/am a bit of a /fa/g so I would have never worn sweatpants out. If I was a bit older maybe I would have worried less about the boner but I was 14 and I had a little dick and there was no way I could transform it into something flirty with the age situation.
>>
pls more stories anons, i was enjoying this thread (not in a sadistic way)
>>
File: bird.jpg (481 KB, 828x769) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
481 KB, 828x769
>gym class
>blob tag
>two people are it and they hold hands
>whoevers tagged joins the blob
>it's gym so sweaty hands
>have to hold hands with girls
>constantly having to regrip because of the slipperiness

It wasn't erotic at all but it sucked.
>>
>4th grade
>went on walks around the school a couple times in pe
>walk with qt ginger
>the walks end at the playground
>all the kids run to the playground
>me and the qt walk beside eachother instead

And then she moved
>>
File: 1459538654656.jpg (194 KB, 824x1081) Image search: [Google]
1459538654656.jpg
194 KB, 824x1081
keep the stories coming guys i want to read more
>>
>>28775870
Why didn't you keep in touch?
>>
>>28758410
Cyborgs still feel pain and are so, so close. Yes.
>>
>>28762321
>all friends snicker at me saying that was alpha as fuck
this thread was making me sad and want to go back in time to fix all my shit but this made me laugh like a mad man, thanks anon
>>
File: 1463389396472.png (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463389396472.png
21 KB, 300x300
Oh I am the guy with the licking neck jew.

I remember another, but it involves kissing. it doesn't count right?

HS was 10 years ago, but I almost forgot all about it.

why?
this is giving me flash backs.
>>
>>28780884
post it
i dont want this thred to ded
>>
>>28780983
I going to be away of computer a little, but I will try to bump it.
I also don't want this thread to die.

Even if it does, could you please make a new one and see if it get as many hits as this?
>>
>>28781464
I'm going to bed now, hopefully it stays around
>>
File: 1446983056131.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1446983056131.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>28758169
>17 in high school.
>confess to girl I like like in muh animes.
>she is happy and goes for a kiss
>I thought It was a hug and hugged her
>She changed her mind a week later
>Realize she went for a kiss years later
Still kv to this day.
>>
>>28759237
I don't think she counts as a girlfriend unless she said it honestly, I was with this girl for 4 years and we held hands and even kissed but I don't consider her my girlfriend no matter how hard I want to.
>>
That time at summer camp ten years ago when a girl hugged me.

Holy christ it felt so good.
>>
File: 1462912205788.jpg (43 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1462912205788.jpg
43 KB, 690x460
>>28762160
I HAD 3 GIRLS DO THIS TO ME, WHAT DOES IT MEAN MASON THE NUMBERS??????
>>
>be me, 15
>take bus home every day and girl in the year above me is on it
>we start sitting next to each other at lunch
>never held hands or anything but she clearly liked me
>I just let things progress for a while b/c I'm beta a/f
>friend doesn't like her, realise ill have to choose between them
>choose friend and stop hanging out with girl
>friend moves to a different school 5 months later
>get on ok with her now but never as well
>begin to realise friend was a bit of a cunt due to unrelated stuff
>badchoice.jpeg
Whenever I think of this my stomach is pained by what might have been.
>>
>>28780884
hey licking neck jew, OP here, are you enjoying gfd so far ?

share anyway, if the girl get away and you failed I guess it's ok for the thread, just put spoilers

I remember minor stories

>taking the bus
>crowded af
>a girl is pushing her ass on my crotch, while talking to another girl
>they are talking about not having a bf, not finding the right one
>next stop almost everybody get off the bus
>not the two girls, we are still like this, even if there is now empty seats
>feeling akward I abandon the ship
>>
File: 1457542245288.gif (436 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
1457542245288.gif
436 KB, 320x239
>>28785477
YES i AM ENJOYING IT A LOT, i CAN BELIEVE HOW HAPPY IT MAKES ME.

i HAD ALREADY THE GREEN TEXT, BUT LOST IT.
I can't be this lazy.
>>
File: tumblr_o3whr9pXwN1uieoeqo1_1280.jpg (160 KB, 850x1176) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3whr9pXwN1uieoeqo1_1280.jpg
160 KB, 850x1176
>>28785843
so glad

any fav so far ? story, doujin, greentext, website, whatever ?
>>
File: tumblr_o67tdeTCSi1t0d01no1_400.gif (1 MB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o67tdeTCSi1t0d01no1_400.gif
1 MB, 332x332
>>28785946
this gifs and pics ar so hnnnnx1000, they give a chill feeling my skin gets all goosy, such goose bumps, I can't explain how happy it makes me, is like the inverse of schadenfreude,
Why did you do this to me?
kek.
I never thought I would visit tumblr at will.

I am saving the oc's for the weekend.
>>
>>28758999
KHV is 'hugless virgin'. Handholdless is 'KHHV', both is 'KHHHV'. I thought we had this figured out.
>>
File: 1387255832025.jpg (461 KB, 806x1138) Image search: [Google]
1387255832025.jpg
461 KB, 806x1138
>like 15
>on bus back from field trip
>sleeping a really autistic way
>like, from sitting up straight I was hunched over with my head resting on my knees
>no fucking clue why
>two girls take the empty seat next to me
>girl next to me had yoga pants on
>her thigh brushes against my arm
>she sits so her t h i c c thighs is putting pressure on my arm
>pretend to be asleep while popping the most raging boner
>go home later and fap like a madman

There was some less erotic, more autisticly retarded stuff I did, like harassing a girl by trying to touch her bellybutton. It makes me cringe into oblivion whenever I remember it.

Also I'm only a KV, I got a "You're a good friend" hug from a girl I gave a V-Day card too and I help hand with a girl while bushwalking because she was having trouble with the stairs.

>>28785477
>>28785843
>gfd
Enjoy your new eternal torture once you realize dominant women is a meme that only exists in 2d
>>
>>28785477
I forgot to add OC

another about public transports involves a girl sleeping on my shoulder
delicate perfume, curls of hair tickling my neck, glossy lips letting a gentle girlish breath out
a total stranger, when she woke up she was super embarassed and a little bit angry that I didn't wake her because people have seen her like this
I ended up being the one making an apology, rest of the trip was akward

That was probably the closest I get from having a gf or feeling what it was like...

>>28786107
>why ?
because I love you :3 I luv all robots here and I think gfd is the default robot fetish
or maybe I'm just begging for attention or maybe it's a genuine act of kindness to bring you this world of love and acceptation, choose one
If you loved gifs and pics, tumblr is made for you. it's not only a SJW nest you know

>>28786134
If you didn't notice my from posts I am dyslexic af
also I'm not exclusive, I assume all robot (and cyborg) story should have their place on this thread, assuming none of them have found love or ever enjoyed a true bonding experience with a girl
>>
File: tumblr_nb35qaKyLy1qg1e00o6_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1693) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb35qaKyLy1qg1e00o6_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1693
>>28786215
gfd is life. gfd is love.

and if you have never met a dominant woman, I'm truly sorry for you. seriously, from the bottom of my heart, I wish you will at least watch a gfd couple from afar one day
>>
File: wdqqwed.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wdqqwed.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>28786215
You know, I'm not even mad, you are probably right about it. bit this thing gives me the most chilling feels and the cute goose bumps just thinking about. If I am going to fantasize about something then it is better something that makes me feel so nice and warm inside of me, I am actually enjoying the sensual cute part of it than the sexual,

>>28786255
Seriously t-thank you, do you think we can be friends?, Is not that I consider my self sub, but you open a world of cushy warm feelings for me, I like this fetish, But I am enjoying more the sensual relationship around it, like cuddle, or the way it cuddles the assertiveness, the hand holding, is just so hnnnng in my heart. like legit beat skip. I have always be dom the few times I engaged in intimacy, but I always wanted this ways of cuddling and never knew or was too afraid to ask or get.
I can experience it now trough this

Also thinking about it I kinda had it in me, I always felt attraction for character in gir related, and never knew why, It makes sense to me now.
>>
>>28786354
>>28786215
My gf is /gfd/

They exist but probably only come from unconventional walks of life.
>>
File: 1427856944866.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1427856944866.gif
2 MB, 480x481
>>28786458
what's her profession, her education ?
>>
File: friend.jpg (103 KB, 996x938) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
103 KB, 996x938
friends ? aren't we already ?
>>
File: 37428429.png (237 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
37428429.png
237 KB, 500x708
>>28786863
I hoped you missed a quote to me on that post, but maybe exchange emails?

you are cool.
>>
File: 5778.jpg (105 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
5778.jpg
105 KB, 800x566
>>28758169

>some summer during high school years
>on this sort of educational trip with others my age
>one female sort of always sees right through me to the pathetic core, picks on me pretty maliciously
>can somehow sense my complete absence of any sort of sexual/romantic relations with the opposite sex
>"I'm pretty sure anon will never have sex, it just won't ever happen for him," and the like
>sort of made fun of me when I borrowed someone else's towel after swimming, said it was gross, "you never know where anon's hands have been." I believe she was implying that I masturbated frequently or something. These are just a couple examples.
>one day we are on the trip bus. the front of my shirt had come untucked after going to the bathroom or something
>she is sitting in the seat in front of mine, noticed it somehow, turned around, reached over and started tucking the front of my shirt back in
>hand really close to my genitals, I look up very startled and she's smirking at me
>"just tucking your shirt in anon, don't get too excited"
>finishes tucking my shirt back in gingerly, turns back around
>continued making fun of me the rest of the trip

Why it happened, I am completely uncertain. Probably nothing like that will ever happen to me again.
>>
File: 1463573992201.gif (137 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1463573992201.gif
137 KB, 340x340
>>28787328
check the links again

>>28760984
you are not going to like this...
>>
>>28788102
what? I enjoyed too much.
what links are you talking about familia?
>>
Bumping for the sake of keeping this thread alive, maybe anon will see it and post some oc of his own.
>>
File: kkmkm.png (242 KB, 540x541) Image search: [Google]
kkmkm.png
242 KB, 540x541
would any other robot like to share story?
maybe a fembot?

all are welcome for this thread, it has OC.
>>
>>28789910
I hesitate to write mine out since it actually involves my sister
>>
>>28789944
please do it, It is anonymous, whatever you feel, share.
there is nothing wrong.
>>
>>28789983
even bringing it up in my own mind makes me morally uncomfortable in some ways. I'll think about it
>>
>>28790057
Even better, let it go once and for all, I bet you will fell better taking it out of your system.
please share. I am more convinced now, It will help you anon.
>>
>>28790089
Alright, gotta get it together first. since its my sister, its hard to say where the story begins since its connected to other stuff. btw I'm not a "handholdless" virgin but who cares
>>
>>28789983
>>28790089
It's really difficult to say where this begins. After all, I grew up with her. But to make matters short
>for some reason when I am about 13ish, I develop strong sexual feelings towards my sister
>they are often masochistic

>my sister was considered very attractive at that age, its hard to judge being family and stuff, but other guys even mentioned it
>both virgins for sure
>one particular night when we were on vacation at a beachouse, I somehow ended up playing around maybe too much ( I don't remember well)
>at some point I pull down her jeans a little
>look down, and tease her about not wearing any underwear
>she denies it and says they are a type that is further down
>pretty sure she had nothing on
>this has been my fetish for forever and I know there were times she didnt wear anything
>i think she mightve been aroused by similar things to me, will explain in a bit
my memory is a bit hazy here
>not much happens, skip ahead a bit
>she calls me while in the bedroom (we both slept in the same room in that house)
>my mom is somewhere else
>go have a look
>she is showing her ass while wearing a swim bikini(iirc) purposely ridden up, I think if it was panties I wouldve remembered she had them, I remember I could see her butt like a tiny thong
>purposely teasing
>not really that interested lol
>nothing else really happens that night
but
>somehow this whole event triggers something in me
>that night I cant stop thinking about her in a way I never felt
>she is over from me, in the same room
>her suitcase is down by the door
>I keep thinking what if she didnt bring any underwear
>she probably did though
>muh fetish
>totally aroused
>didnt know how to fap yet (I learned late)
>nothing happens the rest of that trip

this is not actually the story, cont a bit
>>
>>28790732
continue please......

oromoroloro
>>
>6th grade trip overnight on a bus.
>Window seat in back of a girl who was thought to be moderately attractive.
>She's asleep
>I reach forward towards her legs
>I touch hert thigh and wait a while to see if she reacts
>She doesn't so I continue stroking her thigh for what seems like forever
>Eventually fall asleep feeling warm.
>>
>>28758999
This is a thing? I didn't know there were established labels.
>>
>>28791122
hello newfriend. yes this is a thing.
>>
bumping to save this thread.
>>
>>28790732
>start to get these fantasies regularly where I beg her to let me look up her skirt when shes not wearing panties and I am submissive to her
>she had this soft frilly black miniskirt that I imagine would feel amazing without underwear
>try to imagine what it would feel like
>or sometimes shes naked on an island and tempting me
>I get this mild masochism develop around her
Can't remember the order all the following shit happens in

>One day after school she stands on a chair and looks down on me, tells me to admit she is better than I am
>wut? didnt really understand dominance and submissiveness back then
>dont really get it

>one night I am in the bathtub
>she walks in casually to brush her teeth
>I am naked below her in the bath. She looks down on me while brushing, might've giggled a bit
>eventually she empties the rinse cup on top of my head instead of in the sink and giggles
>didnt really realize what happened until she walked out
>we sometimes saw each other naked while younger, but I hadnt seen her naked in forever
>it was like she had the right to look at me naked but I dont get to see her
>I wasnt too dense about this incident, I started fantasizing about this one not long after
>omg, I would imagine her pretty face just walking in while I'm bathing, pour water on me, pour water on my diiiick and giggle cutely

My mom was and is often upset when we didn't get along. And I feel my mom often blamed me not my sister. My sister often got off while I got blamed. My sister was also considered beautiful and I wasn't I guess. Girls as /r9k/ knows, also tend to get favored by everyone, ugh.

this is gonna be long, if it gets too boring say it and I can skip to the main thing or we
>>
>>28791523
just keep this pacing. the thread is yours and the OC is awesome.
>>
File: takeit.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
takeit.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>28791523
here, take your (you)

you've earned it

more ? (as detailed as possible, skipper gonna skip, not me)
>>
File: 1de1ded1.jpg (75 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1de1ded1.jpg
75 KB, 1024x576
>>28791893
>>28791769
>>28791523
please remember to bump this thread from time to time to keep the oc flowing.
>>
>>28792425
No, you do it
Original bot
>>
File: rear-seat-flipped[1].jpg (42 KB, 720x393) Image search: [Google]
rear-seat-flipped[1].jpg
42 KB, 720x393
>>28791523
continuing from what I was saying about me getting blamed for shit
>like despite not doing anything wrong, or her doing just as much, the idea that its me that apologizes
>I probably didnt understand very well back then, why this gives me a boner, if I picture her giggling from behind mom, while I say sorry, my sister. This kind of thing would really happen. At the time it would happen it was usually so frustrating. But late at night it aroused me, And I made up my own scenarios, imagining letting her get away with things while I take the blame for her. I imagine purposely making it worse, so she can have the pleasure while I can have the frustration.

she seemed so free. no panties(?), sometimes littering. doing what she wants. Seemed like everyone loved her. You probably think of this as slut behavour a bit. I know around when she lost her virginity though and it was much later. I don't think she really hung with guys at all.
and I often felt guilty after fapping, for caving in to thoughts of her

So I should probably get to the main event
I realize now that I get to its not that interesting to type even though in my own memory this was the height of it
>at the beach with dad
>shes in a bikini
>dad goes off to do some shit
>he sometimes goes off and takes forever cause he gets distracted
>this is one of those times and we both know it
>probably both bored
>alone with her in the car
>car parked in somewhat secluded spot, no ones watching
>car is pretty big, she reclines in the back like some princess
>I went back there at some point myself
pic related, this is off google but it was similar to this or slightly bigger. whatever this area is
>I think we talked a little about sexual shit like gfs and bfs, teenage shit
>she begins teasing me
>she is wearing just the bikini
>remember there is not much room
>sticks out her foot at me
>I didnt know what foot kissing was back then
>dunno what she is doing

to be cont (i may be a bit of an anti climax)
>>
>>28762636
this
>never had any form of intimacy with grill
>have had mad bants with m8s
could be worse
>>
>>28763513
it was called mercy in my area
>>
>be me 21, college
>I have lunch at the canteen with a firend of mine
>a childhood girl friend I haven't seen for ages
>she just recognized me when seeing me across the campus
>she talks about her bf, I should have seen that coming
>now asking about my gf, what is she like and everything
>painful to admit I don't have one
>she asks for how long I have been single
>come up with the same fake relationship story I use to pretend I'm not a kv
>she gives me that look of sympathy, like she knows I'm lying but don't want to hurt me
>just before leaving she touches my arm, like she is about to make an important statement and after marking a pause
"I'm sure you won't have any problem getting back in the game, you're quite handsome you know"

Why did she say this ? It would have been much better if she had shut the hell up !
>>
>>28774059
>Kindergarten

My sides
>>
>>28792452
but you just did
more original bot
>>
>>28792633
I tried typing it up then just lost it when I accidentally hit something and went back in the browser, ugh.
Where was I? My memory here goes a bit foggy, sorry guys.

By this time I wasn't so dense, I had a general idea of what was going on with her.
>she is clearly aroused
>something happened with her feet, I didn't kiss them but she stuck them near my face or something, I'm sure of it.
I hope I'm not mixing reality with fantasy, I fapped to this event a lot in my life, so my fantasies get mixed with what really happened a bit.
I didn't know what foot worship was then but in hindsight I think that might've been what she was trying to do, or she might've just been sticking her feet in my face because it was amusing to her, memory a bit foggy
>i try to resist
>at one point I tried to leave
>so she locked me out of the car and tried to get me to beg to her be let back in
>i think I did which probably satisfied her a bit
Memory a bit foggy. Really sorry.
>so much teasing
>eventually dad comes back
>she tells dad I hurt her finger to try and to get him to make me apologize so she can get more satisfaction.
>in actuality I had only grabbed it lightly or something? dont remember too well
after so much teasing at her hands, imagine having it end with me saying sorry to her. ugh, she totally dominated me.

ill recap then finish. if you want details on anything thats fine, i may be flattering my story by saying that, may not be worth discussing lulz.
>>
File: peter-mohrbacher-chazaqielf.jpg (80 KB, 552x800) Image search: [Google]
peter-mohrbacher-chazaqielf.jpg
80 KB, 552x800
>11th grade
>know most of the students from past schools
>never ever pursue women
>everyone in class wanted to know if I were gay
>girl gets up and runs her hand across my leg to check for a boner
>nothing happens because I'm not into her
>she attempts a kiss but is stopped by teacher.
>everyone starts saying their suspicions were confirmed and I'm a faggot

I'm glad they didn't tell anyone outside of that class. I fucking hate being talked too in the hallways about this stuff

same day a different girl grabbed my ass in the hallways. I hate the feeling a lot but pretended to like it to avoid problems
>>
>>28762212
>this literally makes me cream my pants
learn the actual definition of literally
>go to bathroom and clean it up
oh
>>
>>28793931
So it doesnt sound that arousing compared to the other events I posted perhaps? Thing is, we were there for ages. Maybe an hour? I don't remember exactly but imagine a clearly aroused mild sadist girl teasing you in a tight space for an hour when shes wearing nothing but a bikini. I often fapped to the idea of submitting to her there. I couldve kissed her and been like "you're so beautiful I admit it, I admit it" I fapped to that idea more times than I am proud of.

So after that, time went on. I think she mostly gave up trying to tempt me after I failed to reciprocate her advances in the car. I resisted, basically. Hope I did the right thing by not being her brother slave and kissing her feet. That was one of the last sexual things she did with me. There may have been some other shit I can't immediately recall ( since I have a childhood of memories with her). She eventually had sex, became less attractive and shit. I'm 26 now. Don't feel much for her in her current state. A few times a year or so I might still fap to the thought of going back in time to the car and kissing her feet and what would've happened if I had. I hate that I do this.
>>
File: sigmund-freud.jpg (195 KB, 868x1024) Image search: [Google]
sigmund-freud.jpg
195 KB, 868x1024
>>28794140
how did this event shapped your sexuality ? are you now looking for a similar experience ?

is this the kind of porn you are looking into now ? this is fascinating
>>
>>28794140
thats the end btw

stealth bump
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (669 KB, 591x788) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
669 KB, 591x788
>>28794133
shit is real m8
>>
>>28794812
Don't feel bad bro. I get a similar thing but with literally vomiting when a girl shows interest instead.
>>
File: 1303611118644.png (77 KB, 604x503) Image search: [Google]
1303611118644.png
77 KB, 604x503
>>28790732
>>28791523
>>28792633
>>28793931
>>28794140

I wish there was more greentexts like that, femdom incest with psychological abuse manipulation and teasing
>>
> ride back home from a field trip with best friend's Ex way back in high school
>it was like a 4 hour long drive
>she rests her head on my shoulder
>suddenly grabbed her hand because she seems to not hate it
>WARM GIRL HAND
>follow it up with a kiss on her hair
>retract my entwined hand as we arrive on our destination
>a few days later she texts me 'what was that kiss For? '
>sperg out
>play dumb and asked her 'what do you mean?'
It's over now, heard she's already with a Chad. I am a beta and I want to cry.
Jus like that thing
>>
>>28760599
if she was a popular girl in school, she probably did it to get your attention and if you had followed it, she would have laughed at you wit her friends.
>>
>16, high school sophomore
>Geometry class
>Get assignment, allowed to work with groups
>Begin to work by myself, as usual
>Cute 8/10 Mexican girl with 10/10 ass walks in
>Wearing yoga pants
>imediateboner.jpg
>Apperently from one of my teacher's other classes
>Asks if she can work with me, teacher says okay
>School is overcrowded as fuck and there are no open desks, has to share one with me
>She sits really fucking close
>Asks me how to do a problem
>Begin explaining it to her
>As I explain it, she just stares at me and doesn't even look at the paper
>Obviously into me
>Obviously wants to fuck
>She keeps trying to change the subject from math by complimenting me
>Says I have a cute voice
>Compliments eyes and hair
>I keep changing the subject back to math
>This goes one the whole period
>She didn't write anything on her paper except her phone number
>"Thanks anon, it was nice working with you"
>She leaves
>I never see her again after that day
>I was to autistic to ever text her

Recalling this story caused me physical pain, hope you're happy robots
>>
>>28794767
For much of my childhood I fapped to nothing else. She was my first fap and embodied a lot of what aroused me. I don't know exactly how much she influenced my sexuality but probably a lot. Im still aroused by what I posted but it doesn't control me the same way. I have basically no other experience with 3d females so she was the model for a lot of stuff. I think I am healing even more nowadays so I was hesitant to bring this up again. Nowadays I feel less masochistic and I didn't think I'd ever get over that. I think id really like someone totally unlike her. I would like a girl to be nice to me. A beautiful girl who is kind and does things for her husband, me. Maybe I can tease her instead! Probably never going to happen.

But I do like princess types I think still. No panties is still a big fetish but really I don't know how much my sister did even did it. And I had the fetish before that although it might have made things stronger. I may have even given the fetish to her since I think I did some stuff surrounding it to her a few times as kids. I just imagined the feeling for her. Fluttery black skirt. Flutter flutter, no cloth in sight, just pretty thighs and legs. The idea of any cute girl like that is still pretty exciting to me.
>>
>>28796666
Text her now
You don't have better things to do
>>
File: 1450938523303.png (235 KB, 323x417) Image search: [Google]
1450938523303.png
235 KB, 323x417
>>28760886
grill here, lurking
>>
>>28796998
1/10 you knew were to place your comment to make it mildly arousing for fetishist, but no contribution...
>>
File: 1444525846278.gif (300 KB, 379x329) Image search: [Google]
1444525846278.gif
300 KB, 379x329
had a girl i had a huge crush on sit on my lap

very nice ass

it was seventh grade
>>
I love being felt up in public with others unaware. Pls keep thread alive
>>
File: 1413611326472.jpg (283 KB, 689x814) Image search: [Google]
1413611326472.jpg
283 KB, 689x814
>still no strong and assertive gf
>>
>>28796951
This was years ago, I doubt I even have that number anymore and even of I did she wouldn't remember me
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.