[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Birds are a vital part of the global ecosystem. Without birds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: I-spend-a-lot-of-time-bal-010.jpg (23 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
I-spend-a-lot-of-time-bal-010.jpg
23 KB, 460x276
Birds are a vital part of the global ecosystem. Without birds the Earth's biosphere would be damaged irrecoverably. Many species of reptiles, insects, plants, and mammals would overpopulate, having lost their primary predators, while others would die out, having lost their habitats and/or prey.
THE IMPORTANCE OF BIRDS IS NOT UP FOR FUCKING DEBATE.

now many people know that birds are important, and they are correct, but the question remains: exactly how important are birds? many important scientists at the BAVI institute of bird technology and importance have developed a simple method that anybody can use to determine the importance of birds.
>step 1
take a deep breath 3 times in a row
>step 2
ask yourself these 3 questions outloud:
"how important are birds?"
"do i need birds?"
"if there were no birds then who would even fly?"
>step 3
think about these questions for 5 minutes then write down the answers
>step 4
take a deep breath 3 times in a row
>step 5
read the answers out loud to yourself

if you answered "yes" to any of the 3 questions then you have successfully proven that birds are VERY important, congratulations!
you now have the knowledge that will last a lifetime and can finally be happy, always remember to say hello to birds!
>>
>>28758166
Let's talk about taytay now
>>
I answered yes to all three!
>>
>>28758166
I agree with this post a lot.
>>
>>28758166
This is a great post, man. Not even being ironic, you are 100% correct.
t. bird lover
>>
File: tsss.jpg (75 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
tsss.jpg
75 KB, 620x330
>>28758166
what is it like to kiss taytay? what is it like to sleep on her lap as she strokes your hair?
>>
Stop trying to improve thr quality of thr board s4s poster reerrrrr
>>
File: bv.png (208 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
bv.png
208 KB, 638x359
birds are so great, i volunteer at a bird shelter and it's pretty much the only thing i actually enjoy
>>
>>28758166
>tfw not a bird
>tfw not important
>tfw no moabro because they're all dead
>>
taylor swift is ugly
>>
File: taylor-swift-song-write.gif (998 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-song-write.gif
998 KB, 500x300
>>28758548
how?
how do you see the OP image and NOT have fantasies of kissing those lips?
>>
wefjkDS KFWJK CEJ RVFCJO; GQERFintroducing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.