[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is a good country to move to and start a new life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Mountains.jpg (248 KB, 964x774) Image search: [Google]
Mountains.jpg
248 KB, 964x774
Where is a good country to move to and start a new life?
>>
Australia

How the fuck isn't that original?
>>
Somalia, become the warlord
>>
>>28758097
Australia, it's a very wealthy country with very high standards of living

they're more down to earth then europoors
>>
>>28758112
>>28758145
>willingly moving to this place
Why in the fuck
>>
i think the thing is, you cant just up and move to some other country like australia. you have to get a visa and be a student, and then apply for citizenship , i mean its like people from europewho want to move here to the u.s., theres a lot of red tape and you may or may not be allowed resdiency
>>
>>28758145
Not to mention we literally accept and are friendly with any cunt, even robots
>>
>>28758161
this

or, you could try being a refugee, that seems to be working for a lot of people
>>
>sell all belongings
>Hire Blackwater
>Stage military coupe in Tonga or some other secluded island nation with no military
>>
>>28758097
don't move to new zealand, it's extremely expensive to live here and the nature is overrated unless you live in queenstown in which case you're probs a millionaire anyways
>>
>>28758223
That's not what Blackwater does.
>>
>>28758202
If OP is a qt I'll fly them out and give them visa thru marriage. You can even have a boipucci I don't mind
>>
Peru.

Lots of gringo-hunters down there.
>>
>>28758233
yea, houses in auckland man, fucking killing me
>>
>>28759492
yea dude, if you're white there, your given instant cred.
>>
>>28758161
Fucking hell. All those regulations and rules. Is there any land of opportunity left for adventurous/suicidal robots?
In the past we had America and Australia. What is the modern version?
>>
>>28758097
Between souther brqzil, uruguay, argentina and chile you got a fuckton inmense territoy with decent middle class poaces, you only have to worry about crime if you go inside bad barrios to buy drugs
>>
>>28760626
Southeast Asia, if you're not afraid of living up to a stereotype.
>>
>>28761281
If you have a lot of American money, you can basically do whatever you want in the Philippines. As long as you're ready to live in one very ghetto country.
>>
>>28758112
>>28758145
hope you enjoy expensive shit

>>28758164
this meme has to stop. australians treat people no differently to the rest. friendly with robots my ass
>>
>>28758112
>>28758145
>>28758164
Are you sick of South Africans yet?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.