[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you still waste time eating food when you can subsist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 152027-300x199-Gruel[1].jpg (12 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
152027-300x199-Gruel[1].jpg
12 KB, 300x199
Why do you still waste time eating food when you can subsist entirely on potato and oat gruel boiled in milk?
>>
Can I add sardines?
>>
>>28757488
>all carbs
No thanks, won't lose any fat that way
>>
>>28757513
You could if you found a recipe it taste better with frozen strawberries and a little bit of whey if you want protein desu famalamadingdong
>>
>>28757545
This. Too fat already.
>>
Because this isn't the fucking matrix.
>>
Because it's not tendies.
>>
>>28757545
>>28757903
They think potatoes and oatmeal make you fat

>>28757488
Because its boring

>>28757923
lel got the reference to the scene where theyre eating
>>
I usually have a shake consisting of whole milk, a banana, a cup of oats, a big spoon of peanut butter, and 2 eggs. I drink that and that's usually the only thing I have for the day.
>>
>>28757985
raw eggs? isnt it unsafe to eat raw eggs?
>>
File: 1463644605690.jpg (71 KB, 766x766) Image search: [Google]
1463644605690.jpg
71 KB, 766x766
Why haven't we as humans created a super food?

Like a thing you cane eat 3 to 5 times at day and don't worry for it's nutrients cause it has it all, but worry about portions?

My food problems would be solved if such a thing exist, just that and water.

I can't cook or I'm too lazy and food is expensive, I just want to eat.

We has humans created breast implants, and roastie extraction, but not an stardand meal.

aren't we as humankind really stupid?
>>
>>28758022
The chances of you getting salmonella is extremely remote unless you live in a 3rd world country.
>>
>>28758022
The egg itself doesn't matter, it's the feces on the shell.
>>
Eating is the only thing I look forward to everyday. Why make it bland?
>>
>>28758034
soylent is trying to be just that. but its still in early stages. it apparently doesnt taste all that great, and it gives you bad gas
>>
>>28758034

Somebody has, it's hilariously called "Soylent" and it's exactly what you're describing.
>>
>>28758034
They should have it in machines that add in flavoring, then press it into different textures and consistencies.
>>
>>28758064
>>28758068
what?
please post a link to that. its name is cyberpunk as fuck, I mean my maruchan ramen noodle bags are fucking my body and I know it, but I have to it, what are my real options?
>>
>>28758034
Because nature just does it better

Look at how robotics function compared to human when it comes to walking up stairs and opening doors, theres still a lot of work needed to be done by humans to catch up to nature. And even more so when you go into artificial intelleigence like the humans mind.

The closest we have is coma food or the commerical version soylent green which you can survive on, but you can also just survive off of just potatos too anyways to begin with
>>
>>28758068
>>28758064
Lel soylent green is the first one to do this! hahah you fell for the marketing meme

Soylent green is the same stuff they feed coma patients, and practicalyl the same as slim fast and the hundreds of tother meal replacement drinks
>>
File: 1463389396472.png (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463389396472.png
21 KB, 300x300
>>28758116
>but you can also just survive off of just potatos too anyways to begin with

But I don't want to survive, I want to fully exist, I eat 2 to 1 to not time at all at day, because this reason, I just don't have the money, time or hability to cook properly,.

I just eat maruchan ramen, or milk and cereal, or something on the street, and it is fucking my body, my mental state decreases af, I can feel it, my quality of life feels awful due to poor eating habits and poor food quality. for liquids I drink full milk, lots of water and coke for sugar and caffeine, I wish I could make coffe but I live in a desertic zone, and can only make it in winter, otherwise I would dehydrate,

like if they had a diet of 3 simple plates you can eat everyday and have your full nutrients to work I would do it.

I guess I am the stupid one after all.
>>
>>28758055

The contents of the egg can be contaminated with salmonella if the hen is sick
>>
Good point OP, you've shown me the error of my ways.

I'll continue with the sodas and energy drinks, though.
>>
>>28758237
https://www.soylent.com/product/powder/

Literally all your daily nutrition, except maybe some more calories and proteins if you're a man. Ironically enough, the powder does not contain soy except some lecithin. The bottle form does.
>>
>>28758068
soylent is like gmo processed garbage

if you wanted to survive off one thing whole foods makes these chunks of energy squares
with dried fruit and seeds and nuts and more
that would provide mostly everything you need

>>28758237
>like if they had a diet of 3 simple plates you can eat everyday

do you not watch tv?

theres so much shit like that where they have premade meals they send to your door as a diet plan

like "nutrisystem "

research them theres many many programs who would love to have you as a customer
>>
>>28758703
>do you not watch tv?
No, maybe I should I used to watch the news, but they just read tweets now at days,.

You probably talk about an U.S. thing which sounds awesome, and cool, I live in the desertic place of a 3rd world country tho.

>>28758669
from 1 to 10 how much cancer would I get?
>>
File: b26d9b2c2654e428.jpg (68 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
b26d9b2c2654e428.jpg
68 KB, 640x486
this is what a energy square looks like

>Organic agave nectar, organic carob powder, organic sunflower seeds, organic raisins, organic pumpkin seeds, organic crispy brown rice, organic cashews, organic apricots (may contain organic rice flour), organic mega green mix (organic alfalfa grass, organic oat grass, organic barley grass, organic wheat grass [gluten-free], organic cracked cell chlorella, organic dulse, organic spinach, organic kale, organic parsley, organic dandelion leaf, organic broccoli, organic kamut sprouts, organic cilantro, organic beets, organic carrots, organic apples), organic orange extract, organic vanilla extract, organic spirulina.
>>
>>28758064
Soylent tastes fine. It tastes a bit like rice food if you've ever had the dry stuff like cakes. Gas-wise it's ok, but I noticed on version 1.4 or 1.5 they reduced the soluble fiber, which explains that. I think it does mess with my shits a little, not surprising of course because it doesn't have bulk fiber and I normally have shit issues.

I keep mine in the fridge, and actually just ordered some :^) because I'm almost out of my last order. It's really convenient to just mix a portion with some milk, and then thin it out. 500-700 calories + the milk and protein. Taking a multivit with it is also easier, probably something to do with how much fat it has and how much volume there is to it.
>>
File: jewing.gif (378 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
jewing.gif
378 KB, 208x200
>>28758796
>>28758703
>yes goy, literally taking what your body needs in nutrition is bad for you, even though people have replaced all three meals with it for more than a month straight
>buy my official Shekelsteinberg squares!
>they're organic organic organic organic organic organic organic organic organic organic organic organic organic
>>
>>28758669
>>28758799
Your buying and eating a meme.

Doesn't look too healthy or legit.
>>
>>28758796
>Organic agave nectar
Or "sugar", if you're not trying to trick people into thinking it's good for you.
>>
>>28758796
this ones actually look yummy.
>>
>>28758841
organic just means the farmer took more care of the product and didnt spray poison on it

yes goyim keep eating poison

all im saying is i would use something like that even make them yourself at home rather than SOYLENT the most processed pile of shit chemical elixir and living off it

>>28758848
its healthier than pure sugar but still not perfectly healthy

even milk and fruit has sugar in it naturally

they want it to taste pleasant . every nutrition bar on the market has it
>>
>>28758903
>i would use something
And you are a stupid nigger. They literally have to use more pesticides "organically" grow plants because they aren't engineered to be resistant to pests.

>Soylent is put together by people, therefore it's bad
How about you go back to /x/ instead of holding back the future.

Here's some info to look at: https://www.ketosoy.com/blogs/news/17275588-results-of-the-2015-soylent-eaters-survey
>>
>>28757545
>>28757903
>he fell for the Fatkins meme
>>
>>28759004
youre the real nutjob
health food stores are growing incredibly fast in the united states

people support organic because theres specific standards and criteria they have to meet to keep that USDA organic seal of approval

they have to work for that through a long hard process because they know they generate more sales when they provide what the customer wants

if i want my milk from cows that only ate unsprayed untouched green grass all day on a small farm then thats what ill pay for
>>
Because my life's bland enough already, I don't need to eat wallpaper paste to be even more boring.
>>
>>28759121
Health food stores are growing because stupid faggots like you love to waste your money on antiscience. Maybe you'd like to cut down some more square gigameters of Amazon so you can get your coconut oil and almonds you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>28758064
>>28758068
>soylent
enjoy them xenoestrogens, cucks
>>
File: 0 percent mad.jpg (51 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
0 percent mad.jpg
51 KB, 676x858
>tfw already eat cooked potatoes and oats in milk
>mfw I actually enjoy it because it tastes not bad
I add in vegetables to get vitamins and stuff too

also...
>>28758796
>2016
>falling for the "processed foods are organic" meme
s m h, t b h fampai
>>
>>28759252
what oil do you use on your food
they dont have unlimited olive trees either

you are the antiscience one, you dont believe in natural processes that our bodies are meant to consume

you think you know better than nature

no im pretty sure that a coconut has more beneficial properties than your soylent concoction you made in your kitchen

people who live the longest confirmed scientifically are those who are furthest away from this developed high tech processed food

have fun going against nature
>>
>>28759312
>xenoestrogens
Unless you think soy lecithin has it you stupid cuck, there's no other kind of soy in the powdered soylent. Enjoy paying $20 for meals or $5 for your twelve pounds of McNuggets you tub of lard.
>>
>>28759361
>what oil
Sunflower and animal fats you dumb nigger.

>our bodies are MEANT to consume
Oh, I'm glad God gave you that cookbook for humans, otherwise you'd sure look like some retard.

>you think you know better than nature
Yes, we literally do. You see how shit corn originally was for use? Dogs? Sand? Rocks? Go back to the jungle you nigger, I hear Rhodesia is pretty natural.

>>28759361
>people who live longest
Live easy as shit lives. 95% of people aren't turbo-rich, and the bottom of us get shat on every day by rich normalfags like you who literally dry out California and burn down the Amazon so you can have your rocket coffee and almond bars.
>>
>>28759436
if price wasnt an issue almonds would be a superior snack than the snacks 95% of americans eat right now

fact

i think dogs and corn were fine a few hundred years ago

natural = better
deal with it

also sunflower oil has too much omega 6 vs omega 3 which makes it an inferior oil to olive
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.