[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It's okay Aya." You tell her with a smile. "I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Aya.png (415 KB, 602x814) Image search: [Google]
Aya.png
415 KB, 602x814
"It's okay Aya." You tell her with a smile. "I'll be back for sure tomorrow." You tell your childhood friend.

"You better!" She snaps at you. "It's... It's a bit scary here..." Even though Aya had a reputation of being mature in school, she was surprisingly childish. "It's scary in the hospital..." Aya shudders at the thought of ghosts lurking around the halls. Unfortunately for Aya she got into an accident. It was a horrible accident. It was a miracle she even survived that car crash.

"Eh? What are you talking about? Hospitals aren't scary!" Fortunately for Aya there doesn't seem to be any long lasting effect, however for the past month, she has been staying at the hospital to recover from her injuries. Coupled with the fact that she needs to undergo rehabilitation to get use of her legs back, she is slated to be in the hospital for a long time.

"But... But people die here all the time don't they? There has to be spirits lurking about..." To calm Aya down you go up to her and pat her on the head.

"It'll be okay Aya." You tell her with a smile. "Anyways, I have to go back home, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye bye!" She says with a smile. As she watches you leave she calls out to you. "Wait! Anon! H-How's school? Are you preparing for your college entrance exams!" Her eyes told you that she felt like she was being left behind.

"Of course."

"I see..." She smiles melancholically. "Do you... Do you think we'll still be able to graduate together?"

[ ] Tell her the truth. She probably won't be able to get out by graduation time and even if she did, she won't be prepared for final exams or even college entrance exams.

[ ] "Everything will be okay Aya." Encourage her. Dodge the question.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>28757437
[X] Write in
Yeah, yeah of course. Could I borrow 100 bucks off you real quick, sorry to be a bother, I just need to buy some bomb making supplies.
>>
IT'S HIM
IT'S MOTHER FUCKING HIM
THE VN WRITING ANON
OH FUCK HOW I'VE MISSED YOU
HOW WE'VE MISSED YOU ANON.
NEVER STOP WRITING. WE TRULY LOVE YOUR WORK.
Anyway, I second this anon's answer
>>28757560
>>
>>28757591
desu we should have checked our inventory first.
>>
>>28757437
[x] Write in
Say the first choice, but end it saying that even if she doesn't graduate with me, I'll hold a special graduation ceremony just for the both of us.
>>
>>28757646
>Trying to get an imaginary character laid and and not being a domestic terrorist
>2016
>>
>>28757693
this anon gets it originally
>>
"I'm sure everything will be alright." Aya's eyes had deep sadness in them. Even she realizes that she probably won't be able to make it to graduation. Wanting to cheer her up, you thought it would be good to tell her a little joke. "Hey Aya... Do you have some money on your right now? Can I borrow some?"

"Money?" She shakes her head. "No... I don't really have any... Why? What do you need it for?"

"Me? I want to buy some parts to make a bomb. I thought maybe I'd just become a domestic terrorists if I can't graduate with you."

Her eyes widen with shock. "W-What the heck are you talking about Anon?!"

"Hmm? What do you mean? I'll hold the school hostage. If they won't let you graduate then I'll blow up a classroom or two!"

Aya starts to blush. "S-Stop that Anon! I mean..." She starts to get flustered. "I appreciate the gesture but- No! You absolutely cannot do it! I forbid you to do it! I don't want you to turn into a terrorist!" At that moment Aya really did think you were serious.

Finally, you couldn't hold yourself back anymore. You burst into laughter. "Ah, I was just kidding Aya, I can't believe you really thought I would bomb the school."

Dumbfounded, Aya just puffs her cheeks in disapproval. "J-Jeez! Teasing me again..." Aya turns away from you as she covers her blushing face in her blanket.

"Even if I can't graduate with you Aya, I'll wait for you. I'll wait for you at the university we both chose." You give her a smile before you leave. "Plus, I promise once you graduate I'll hold a special celebration with you."

"H-Hmm..." You hear your childhood friend from under the blanket. "Then... I'll hold you to that promise..."

>cont.
>>
>>28757946
God damn it this is bullshit
Bitches love terrorists
>>
>>28757633
it's the start of the story anon our inventory's gonna be empty.
>>
File: childhood.jpg (495 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
childhood.jpg
495 KB, 960x540
>>28757946
On your way home, you couldn't help but think of your past. "Hmm thinking about it now Aya has always been the one ahead of me huh?" Aya has always been the smarter one, the more athletic one, and the more popular one. It was a surprise that she even stuck with you through high school. You felt like you were always playing catch-up to her. That she was always ahead of you. Thats why you immediately understood what she is feeling right now. "I need to spend more time with her!" You whisper to yourself. On your way home, you start to plan out what you will do with Aya during the next few months to keep her cheered up.

"I hope she can go out by christmas... I'll take her somewhere nice then..." You were quite busy planning dates with Aya. Your concentration was focused solely on your childhood friends happiness. However, that focus is broken when you hear a female shriek at the top of her lungs. "W-What the... What was that?"

Looking around you try and see where that scream came from. The streets near your house were already empty. Understandably since it was already so late. Most people are probably already inside their house especially during the cold of the fall. "P-Please help... Someone!" You hear a follow-up scream.

[ ] Call the cops.

[ ] Check out where the scream came from. See if you can help.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>28757946
did...did you actually fucking write this?
is our MC now an edgelord terrorist?
>>
>>28758091
[X] Write-in
Oh shit lets bother and wake up the neighbors, maybe one of them has a gun.
>>
>>28757560
[X] write in
One way or another ill make sure we graduate together, have I lied to before?
>insert whimsical beta protagonist thumbs up and smile
>>
obligatory bumpity roo bump
>>
>>28758091
Check out the scream for sure
>>
File: 1463847173225.jpg (54 KB, 780x636) Image search: [Google]
1463847173225.jpg
54 KB, 780x636
bump. this is pretty good.
>>
I'll wait for a tie breaker.
>>
Check out the scream feggit, god.
>>
Your body freezes. You didn't really know what to do. "I... I have to check out where the scream came from." If somebody was in need of help, you had to be there. You run as fast as you can from where the source was. Then, when you got close enough, you slow down and you slowly peek around the corner.

What you found was a young girl and a maked man. Anybody can figure out what exactly was happening in this scenario. The girl was standing still across the masked man. "This could get dangerous..." As she stands across the man, she holds on tightly to what looked like her purse.

[ ] Help her.

[ ] It's too dangerous. Try and think of something that can help her without putting yourself in danger.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>28759957
pull out your chloroform soaked rag, sneak up, and knock out the masked man

avoid questions about the rag
>>
>>28759957
fuck it and leave
>>
File: 1441433194390.jpg (17 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
1441433194390.jpg
17 KB, 480x330
>>28759957
>masked man

this>>28760080
>>
>>28759957
[X ] Help her.

Be the kind of man Aya would want us to be.
>>
>>28760280
You fuckwit. That's how these stories end up tragic--for both you and Aya. It's like you've never played a VN before.
>>
>>28759957
OH SHIT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
>>
>>28759957
[x] Write-in
Look around for something heavy like a brick or something. Then sneak up to him and fucking hit him in the back of the head. then when he's holding his head in pain grab the grill and dash.

Thats how you play a visual novel.
Only to build up for his revenge later in the story. Orz
>>
bump for intrigue
>>
"I'll distract him." You whisper to yourself. Hopefully, once the man sees that there's a witness nearby that he will leave. The man was quick however. Before you knew it, he was already near her.

"Wait!" You shout in panic. "Stop what you are doing right now! I've called the cops!" You yell as loudly as you can to distract the attacker. Then, you noticed something off. The attacker was standing still. Was he too stunned to move?

You were about to go towards the girl to help her out but to your surprise, she pushes him away. "I told you not to attack..." The 'attacker' stumbles back. His mask couldn't hide the terror in her eyes.

"W-What did you do?" He looks down to find a huge blood stain on his shirt. The blood stain kept growing and growing as he falls backwards.

"Now this would just be self-defense now wouldn't it? I should be okay if I do this right?" You only caught a glimpse of her face, but it was unmistakable. You saw a smile on her face. She was enjoying herself.

"W-What the hell is going on?!" Your mind is frazzled. You had no idea what's going on as you hide around the corner again. "I... need to..."

[ ] Run.

[ ] Your curiosity is piqued.

[ ] Write-in
>>
>>28761450
Quickly give her a hug, she is the real love interest.
>>
>>28761450
[x] Your curiosity is piqued.

The only right awnser
>>
>>28761616
For the yandere route
>>
>>28761627
That's what we all secretly want
>>
OP here. I need to head to bed.
>>
>>28761767
At least end the scene
>>
>>28761767
Dude.
You cant just mke a thread like this and then got to bed.
>>
>>28761789
>>28761832
There's an identical thread on qst. I'll continue there if there's still interest.
>>
you autists have a board for this shit now
>>>/qst/
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.