[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Personality trumps everything else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1456296101351.jpg (535 KB, 1195x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456296101351.jpg
535 KB, 1195x1600
Daily reminder that Personality trumps everything else
>>
>>28757123
That's obviously his mom you dipshit.
>>
>>28757123
That's his mom.
oregano
>>
File: 1461374130908.png (76 KB, 462x410) Image search: [Google]
1461374130908.png
76 KB, 462x410
Well, then I'm.completely fucked.
>>
I think personality is a lot more important than a lot of robots give it credit. At the extremes of looks, very unattractive and very attractive, personality doesn't matter as much. If you are hideous your personality will hardly compensate. If you are Chad looking you could still get laid even if you were an autist, though things would be even better for you if you had a typical Chad personality. But if you are average looking then personality and status is incredibly important. They are the only things can help you stand out to women. Or, on the other hand, the only things that could condemn you to being an incel.
>>
>>28757123
Daily reminder that personality only matters if you're attractive.
>>
>>28757123
Dam,i wish i was his friend,his mom looks like the type who fucks his friend behind his back.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if people think my mom is my lover.
>>
>>28757324
>But if you are average looking then personality and status is incredibly important. They are the only things can help you stand out to women. Or, on the other hand, the only things that could condemn you to being an incel.

Woman don't care about personality as much as they just care about confidence. I know confidence is a personality trait but its just a trait not the whole thing of what makes you, you. You could be smart kind or funny and those traits wouldn't mean much if you lacked confidence, confidence and looks are really the only things woman care about, 2 things that robots severely lack which is why were all kvs.
>>
>>28757653
What is confidence?

How do I go about getting it if I have none?
>>
>>28757123
Thats not my mom, I always go to that store
>>
>>28758284
Meant thats not his mom, he always go there.
>>
>>28757210
fuck, that picture sums up my life so goddamn hard it's not even funny.
>>
Is that Jonah Hill
>>
>>28759221
It's from a song by the Smiths FYI.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.