[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel r9k? What do you think they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1463898667411.jpg (329 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1463898667411.jpg
329 KB, 2048x1536
How does this make you feel r9k? What do you think they're contributing to humanity right now?
>>
"Ten ways leaving your tampon in fights the patriarchy!"
>>
Feels pretty neutral
I dunno, are they in advertising? Graphic design? Something like that.
>>
>10 Reasons Why Donald Trump is Literally Hitler
>>
>10 ways science proves women are better than men
>>
>macbooks
Literally KEK
>>
Depends on how many of them are pregnant.
>>
>>28757107

>Cameras in case someones fee-fees get hurt and they need to call a waaaambulance.

LOK'TAR RAH'GA
>>
>>28757107
That looks like bottled seaman.
>>
>>28757107
They're really not helping the stereotype that all feminists are ugly.

These women are genuinely hideous.
>>
>>28757138
Try journalism.
>>
>>28757339
Ya and my standards are low as shit and i agree with you.
>>
>>28757107
Apparently not much or else they will get more than half a strawberry and one blue berry each one
>>
>>28757339
I think the saddest thing is there is a good possibility they still wouldn't fuck any of us.
>>
>>28757463
They wouldn't even *speak* to you. You don't seem to understand how totally rationalized female life is these days. You are literally nothing to them.
>>
>>28757499
Oh, I'm fully aware of that. I'm just not so much of an omega that I consider talking to some whore a big deal.
>>
>>28757463
Kek, more then likely.
>>
>>28757138
The Huffington Post trying to show off how diverse they are.
>>
They contribute more than me atleast
>>
They look like they're all going to be teachers that get cummed in and paid mat leave to sit around all day and tell their husband to tend to their every need.
>>
>>28757681
if you contrubute nothing, its more positive iinfluence as they do.

with their political view that all white men are vermin, we have to help unlimited refugees for free without questioning their crimes, they destroy the civilization.
even in germany are no go zones where you get killed if you enter as non muslim.
>>
>>28757766
No there aren't.

What the fuck?
>>
It's better that I add nothing to humanity than actively take away from it.
>>
>>28757792
just go there, get beaten up, robbed and stabbed, have fun :)
>>
>gossip
>tabloid journalism
>5 reasons x does y

We smart now, just look at the statistics, shitlords
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.