[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had a dream that I was orbiting a qt >wake up and realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1463288405115.gif (34 KB, 972x1098) Image search: [Google]
1463288405115.gif
34 KB, 972x1098
>had a dream that I was orbiting a qt
>wake up and realize that i literally cannot remember the last time I had a conversation with a women who wasn't related to me
>it has been at the very least over a year

how did my life get like this? part of me would rather still be a beta orbiter
>>
File: 1460949979328.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460949979328.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>28756983
no anon you can't go back now, you gotta take the next step. It's time for you to transcend your feelings, that's the only way you can find peace.
>>
>tfw been having a lot of dreams about priests and religion lately

I want it to stop. They are all so depressing and scary.
>>
Do you work anon?
>>
>>28757552
Are sure your brain isn't telling you to become a priest.
>>
>I die or suffer in literally every single dream I have

what the fuck is this? I fucking hate myself, but I have a job, a gf and now I even have a sidegirl, and I finished writing my book and I am fucking sure it will be published. Why do I fucking hate myself so much? Was it because I was a failure in HS?
>>
>>28757575
>those repeating digits
I don't want to be a priest m8 spirit stuff is spooky
>>
>>28757557
I go to school where i talk to nobody, then go home and avoid my roomates who i hate.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>28757598
>literally 2 gfs

fuck off my thread normalfag
>>
>>28757881

FUCK YOU DIRTY FAGGOT WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ALL OF MY PAIN?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.