[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh, hey! Didn't see you there, NEETcuck. That's pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Comfy Wagelord.png (1 MB, 771x513) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Wagelord.png
1 MB, 771x513
Oh, hey! Didn't see you there, NEETcuck. That's pretty cool how you've made your own custom snuggie by just fastening together some old newspapers with duct tape. It looks /comfy/ as fuck, mate. I mean it should keep the mosquitoes off of you when you have the windows rolled down on this Explorer. My Burberry snuggie is made out of pure virgin wool, cost me $2600, but it was well worth it. Even if I did have to work 2 hours just to pay for it.

This smell is familiar. I think it's.... yeah, that's McDonald's tendies. Well, glad to see you have something to eat for tonight. I hear their tendies are over 50% chicken now, and they've cut back on the TBHQ levels too, so no need to worry about stomach tumours as much. What am I having for dinner? Oh, it's one of my favourites tonight actually: home made Greek Stuffed Tendies made from free range chicken breast, some home grown veggies, and a little feta cheese. I can show you how to cook them. You'd just have to save up those NEETbux for a couple of months and you'll be eating like a wagelord!
>>
TBHQ isnt carcinogenic
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 163x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 163x268
>>28756767
>tfw make a lot of money wagecucking
>tfw spending it on things like eating and drinking all week
>>
>>28756808
>A number of studies have shown that prolonged exposure to very high doses of TBHQ may be carcinogenic,[7] especially for stomach tumors.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tert-Butylhydroquinone
>>
>>28756767
>when you have the windows rolled down on this Explorer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js0FV8TfHdY
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/22/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-11-point-swing-since-march/
>>
File: 1454878032756.jpg (118 KB, 633x634) Image search: [Google]
1454878032756.jpg
118 KB, 633x634
>tfw you buy over a pound of fresh cut sirloin steak, marinate it in pepperoncini juice, season it however you want, cook it to perfection and pair it with the beer of your choice along with some fettuccine.

Literally no better way to spend a saturday with a fresh home cooked meal, your favorite beer and some company.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.