[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he a true robot? Or a failed normie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg (43 KB, 628x471) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-suicide-note.jpg
43 KB, 628x471
Was he a true robot? Or a failed normie?
>>
He was in a grunge band, made by robots for robots.
IIRC, he was a little turned off by the massive success Nevermind was and how it propelled the band into the mainstream.
I think he really wanted to be left alone with his music and those who could truely connect.
>>
>>28756688
He wanted to be left alone to shoot heroin with his girlfriend and rarely leave the apartment.

I can't blame him, it's probably what a lot of robot celebrities do.
>>
>>28756688
>>28756707
Did you guys see the documentary about him on HBO? He seemed like he had a pretty robot childhood.
>>
I think he was more of a cyborg. He could've been a normie if he wanted to but rejected it in favour of isolation. Not to mention that he was the coolest motherfucker on the planet at the time.
>>
He was just a heroin addict and protohipster.

That's it. Not a robot at all.
>>
>>28756821
Idk if i would just label him like that. He seemed pretty troubled and anit-social
>>
>>28756862
Because he was a heroin addict you stupid fuck.

Have you ever been around heroin addicts? That's how they act when they're not high.
>>
>>28756944

He was troubled from a young age. You're telling me he was a 13 year old heroin addict?
>>
File: fedora32.jpg (182 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
fedora32.jpg
182 KB, 639x960
>kurt cobain was definitely a robot, just like me. we're basically one and the same.
>>
>>28756997
I'm telling you that he wasn't troubled enough to act the way he did and it was mostly from heroin.
>>
he dropped out of his high school and got a job as a janitor at the same school... before his classmates even graduated

could you imagine the humiliation
>>
>>28757283
He was doing heroin in highschool.

He did not give a single fuck. I promise.
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 640x965) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 640x965
no. only people with small penises can be robots
>>
>>28757314
Why are you so focused on heroin man lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.