[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FWB thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: duel of social interraction.jpg (11 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
duel of social interraction.jpg
11 KB, 250x182
>Graduate highschool soon
>6/10 subtly offers FWB over summer before college
>She'd be 8/10 but she has acne

She's not a virgin but neither am I. What do? Anyone been there before?
>>
>>28756613
>Turning down pussy unless she's a goddamn quasimodo
KYS
>>
MOOOOOOOOOODDDDDSS
Big black blox
>>
>>28756660
Not even OP but he could definitely be 18 or older if he is graduating soon.
>>
>>28756613
I'd be careful. I've had a couple of FWB's and it never worked out. Both ended up catching feelings.

Some of my friends have gotten feelings for their partners as well.

I'd do it once or twice, but just keep in mind that you may need to cut it off if she becomes more and more attached.

If she wants to do other things beyond just fucking, then it's a bad deal. That means she only calls or texts you, "I'm ready to be fucked".
If she says things like, "Let's have dinner first" or "Why don't you spend the night" then it's meaning more to her than it is to you.
>>
>>28756613
go for it, pussy is pussy
>>
Having been the one to develop feelings in a FWB thing, it's not pleasant. If you feel comfortable with yourself to not develop feelings and you think that she won't, or you don't care losing friendship. Go for it. As the other robots say, vagina is vagina.
>>
>>28756613
Typical women. The worst part is they're so programmed they don't even realize they're doing this
>>
>not fat
>not really ugly
>neither of you are virgins
You should be inside her already, OP. Enjoy a summer of sex and see where things go.
>>
>>28756613

OP Here. Dubs tells me what to do.
>>
>>28757173
If you really are OP you're fucking retarded. Just fuck her and never post on this board again.
>>
>>28757173
Fuck her unless you want to go down the wizard path
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.