[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats a good job for a robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: question_snake.jpg (100 KB, 458x750) Image search: [Google]
question_snake.jpg
100 KB, 458x750
Whats a good job for a robot?
>>
I always thought a night time security guard would be a good job.

I'm a night owl, and I don't want to interact with a lot of people.
>>
For true robots, working means death
>>
parents are forcing me to work over the summer, can no longer be a NEET
I too would like some tips on this.
Is there even a semi-decent job for a socially retarded/axnois sperglord?
>>
File: stander.png (230 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
stander.png
230 KB, 600x420
im a landscaper

most of the time its riding one of these over lawns while listening to metal with earbuds, pulling weeds out of an old rich lady's garden, raking leaves, putting together stone walls

the only time that it sucks is when a job is on a busy road where lots of chads and staceys from my town drive by and see me (i just got out of high school last year)
>>
>>28756598
Chef at Wendy's
>>
>>28756649
Hard to find one of those comfy alone in the middle of the night empty buildings, most in my area are schools, universities, and other shit with many people around.
>>
Janitor in 4chan
>>
>>28757004
Need something that pays anon.
>>
>>28756744
The manual labor might turn off some of our more generously proportioned brethern, but it is a surprisingly satisfying job.

You're coworkers are mostly hispanic so no one really tries to talk to you. And it gets you some exercise which keeps you from going stir crazy. Decent wages.

Actually make you appreciate your time locked in your room more
>>
>>28756877
That requires being over 6'3" and having an 8 inch cock though.
>>
>>28757238
i dont even have coworkers

its just my dad and me, and about 20 accounts. he's getting pretty old and i do most of the heavy work, like ripping up plants, hauling stone, cutting down an dragging big branches away. i dont mind it at all though because i already lift and have been for a few years now, i see it as cardio that i get paid 10 an hour for (the min wage in my state in the northeast is 7.50 i believe)
>>
>>28757390
Work with my dad too. It's us and a couple of Guats. They're pretty alright guys, we'd probably be friends if I could understand them half the time.

Those fuckers can work though. No breaks no slowing down. I get embarrassed from time to time about my slow ass
>>
File: IMG_20160212_233005286.jpg (266 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160212_233005286.jpg
266 KB, 600x1066
brogrammer
>>
>>28757663
That requires skill and brains.

>>28757630
>>28757390
>tfw your dad doesn't want to give you work
>>
Elliot said his favorite thing he ever did was help his friend build a staircase. If construction was good enough for Elliot, its good enough for you.

>physical fitness
>work you can be proud of
>build up your skills for being able to build your future log cabin

Seems breddy good
>>
File: ed.png (282 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
282 KB, 557x605
>>28757630
kek, we take it easy as FUCK

half the time we're done by lunch, usually just hit 2 places for like 75-100 bucks a pop and call it a day lmao. the both of us smoke pot and have a pill bottle with pot, a bowl and a grinder in the truck. every 45 minutes-hour, break, smoke, drink water, listen to radio

most of the customers are old ladies who have lots of money

life is pretty alright for now. i dont even have to pay rent or anything
>>
drive uber/lyft
>>
>>28757735
I think every job requires those. Flipping a burger requires you to have the mental capacity to understand the concept of cooking and the skill to fully rotate a slice of meat 180 degrees.

No one outside of the government is going to pay you for simply existing.
>>
great question OP, i have no idea
i started applying to random nearby places since i can't drive, and they almost definitely would require me talking to a bunch of people a day
can't be helped
>>
>>28757757
Fuck, sometimes we work till 7 or 8 just to finish off a few larger jobs.

Is smoking weed with your dad weird? I feel like that would be weird
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.