[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a vag owner, I gotta say, I'd be so much more down to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: scar.jpg (10 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
scar.jpg
10 KB, 285x214
As a vag owner, I gotta say, I'd be so much more down to serve my man--make his meals to his liking, take care of all the nonsense, mind-numbing housework, and lastly but surely, worship his cock come night time--if he (and all men) were respectful of my female servient role. Yeah, servient, not subservient. Give my more gentle, less aggressive role the respect it deserves and you will reap the respective rewards--for I will play my role with pride rather than denial and resistance.

And b4 y'all say "you can thank feminism for the guilt and conflict you're feelin," I will say that I definitely agree that women's studies suggest to women that they should feel like they've been utterly oppressed and disadvantaged to the point they start internalizing a victim complex... But understand that feminism is a resistance to the oppression of the female role and identity, that has manifested in to so many different schools of thought (some conflicting, and others outright dumb).

But the point stands: I naturally want to be your cock slave, and if you want me to perform my best as a respectable housewife, then appreciate your counterpart.

Btw, I lately can't stop thinking about how much I appreciate men and the masculine role. Even if it is totally crippling and restrictive and I'd like to help change that in any way men willingly want to, I gotta say, I am so grateful for the things they accomplish and for being sexy at the same time.

Yeah, I'm tripping.
>>
I'm not quite sure what you mean. You just want us to be grateful? You want a "thank you" and a pat on the ass? (er, back? head? idk) Because I'm down for showing appreciation.
>>
>>28756171
We just have a difficult time acknowledging differences without ranking them. So yes, appreciate my role and then I will feel comfortable and fulfilled playing it.

Of course, it's probably a spectrum, and I believe some girls truly, truly don't want this. But I think it's hardwired in a lot of us.
>>
Enjoy your trip sis
>>
>>28756218
Don't get me started on incest, bro
>>
>>28756114
Ok here's your (You)

Now fuck off and sage
>>
>>28756260
Why'd it piss you off?
>>
>>28756114
Woman are gross fuckpigs! Shackled to home with toddler sucking at teet, disgusting weak and dumpy. Be happy that we can't control our temperaments at all and turn to you in moments of lust, you are all gross and annoying.
>>
>>28756114
Are you a virgin or not OP?
>>
>>28756797
>t. angry femanon
>>
File: 1461133728881.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1461133728881.png
103 KB, 624x434
>>28756853
No, I just started with the greeks
>>
>>28756797
>He likes "feminine" penis
>>
File: 1462799484952.gif (49 KB, 280x438) Image search: [Google]
1462799484952.gif
49 KB, 280x438
>>28756891
I don't actually like men in an erotic sense at all, I'm just able to see the world honestly by not being a tasteless pleb.
>>
File: image.jpg (688 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
688 KB, 1080x1920
The whole dynamic turns me the fuck on it. It feels right and natural. At this point though, it's taboo, almost. Which doesn't hurt.

Pic accidental
>>
>>28756797
You're just playing into my fantasy by insulting me, desu. I wanna be respected, but damn do I love being talked down to.
>>
File: 1461002107066.jpg (71 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
1461002107066.jpg
71 KB, 500x507
>>28756971
I know, this is how it's always been and should be, women are ugly fuckpigs for depositing sperm and rearing children, barely even people.
>>
>>28756971
This exactly right here is why I can't take any woman seriously.
>>
>>28756114
Yes. Feminism is bullshit because it promotes "equality" but really all it is is forcing women to adopt men's natural roles. The role of a woman as housewife and mother is different, but equally important in a longlasting relationship. As a man, nothing is more attractive to me than a woman who is prepared to assume her natural role like I assume mine.

I hope there are more women like you around. Society would perform a lot more smoothly... just like it used to when nuclear families were the norm.
>>
what do you do with information like this?
low class scum like me aren't even worthy of speaking to people, at least that's how i feel and how we're made to feel at our jobs.
men don't even have identities or roles anymore, we just try to be rich so we can give everybody money.
>>
>>28756114
This....... Makes a lot of sense

this should be a new sect of feminism
>>
>>28757101
>we

Bro, speak for yourself. I'm trying to be rich to live a life of obscence & indulgent manchildishness.
>>
>>28756114
I'm so glad I learnt women want to be treated like shit early on in my life, rather tan later on.

It will save me so much bullshit with women.
If you want a female to like you, you have to act indifferent to her, whilst from time to time giving her some attention.

If you're half attractive, she will literally be on her knees for you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.