[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"That's him Tony! That's anon."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: get em daddy.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
get em daddy.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>"That's him Tony! That's anon."
>>
>>28756002
Am I crazy or is that Tyler the Creator back there?
>>
>>28756002
Im not an aggressive person nor a neckbeard but my fuck would I just want to throw roundhouse punches against these fucking swagfags.
>>
I feel genuinely bad for Tyler, Earl, and OF when it was together.

Their fans are such fucking faggots. Literally a bunch of teens/early twenty year olds who, when asked why they like him, cannot answer because they're just following a crowd. They all like his crude, not-give-a-fuck lyrics, which are admittedly enjoyable, but don't understand why he is like that or any of the subliminal themes in his albums.

fuck
>>
>>28756138
>>roundhouse punch
>not just spinning with your fists clenched on extended arms
>>
I swear to god everyone at my skatepark dresses like this and says "swag me the fuck out" constantly
>>
>>28756206
I love skating but I can't stand most skaters.

Why do they have to base their whole identity on one hobby, then proceed to act so fucking gay that they define everyone who rides a skateboard as some kind of rebellious swagfaggot?
>>
>>28756169
Is the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE optional?
>>
>>28756002
I want to jump in between them and do that Zangief fist spin on them
>>
forgot about this odd future thing for a while until i saw this pic

remember a few years ago in high school all the kids thought they were the edgiest and coolest thing ever and would go to his concerts whenever he was in town. they all dressed like this and thought they were so randum, dark, and artsy.

goddamn looking back now its even more cringy than what i remember thinking at the time. i wonder if those people still listen to him. is tyler still even hip or has everyone moved on from him?
>>
>>28756162
I'm a fan and I like him for the subtext and pathos.
But I'm still white, which isn't really what he was going for. Why don't black people like the Odd Future folks?
>>
>>28756107
Not every black guy is TTC
>>
>>28756002
>Whatzup my wegros?
>>
>ywn live in California, skate at the skate park with your bros, go to the beach and smoke dank medical weed that you got at the store down the street

This feel burns my soul, especially since my best friend moved from our shitty town to LA and always sends me snapchats of the dank shit
>>
File: 1460928688560.gif (608 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1460928688560.gif
608 KB, 300x225
I wish gangs and sub groups existed still, all gangs these days are cholos or wanna be white suburban skater kids we need greasers and preppies. all the youth culture this generation are online and they completely lack that sense of community they once had ( not to mention all the non binary tumbler kids that have come out of this generation trying to find some way to express themselves)
>>
>>28757773
>not to mention all the non binary tumbler kids that have come out of this generation trying to find some way to express themselves
Not gonna lie, if SJWs went full The Warriors and wandered around in criminal gangs of "genderqueers" or "demibois" they would be entirely redeemed in my eyes
>>
>>28757564
Dank shit isn't hard to get, I get 2 grams for 15$ of medical from my buddy
>>
>>28757822
I saw a bunch of homestuck cosplayers wandering around once, a couple of Chad looking business men were laughing at it but one of them was like have you seen the furries though?
>>
>>28756206
>swag me the fuck out
Sounds catchy.
>>
>>28757822
This is a legitimately frightening thought.
>'I'm gonna shove that bat up your cisgendered ass and unironically turn you into a popsicle."
>>
>>28756002
I am a out of shape,timid,weak loser,but i could more then likely take all these faggots in a fight.
>>
>>28758005
you could start a gang of incel males though.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 262x192
>>28756138
>swagfags

Haven't heard this term for years
>>
>>28757773
I'm a greaser, it's so much better than these shitty youth culture now imo
>>
>>28756002
Damn those freshman would get roasted so hard at my school. White guys dressing like that are just asking for it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.