[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me 18 useless >No job or school >Parents kicking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: zwm2QOm.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
zwm2QOm.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>be me 18 useless
>No job or school
>Parents kicking me out
>Rip me

Pic related
>>
>>28755967
You are must be the worst person to live with, if your parents are kicking you out at 18 knowing you don't have a job.

Genuinely kill yourself.
>>
>>28755967
>18
Fuck off with your trivial problems
>>
>>28756025
Eat my poo you nigger
>>
>>28756345
>talk about killing himself
>tells another person that told him to kill himself to eat poo

You're worse than all those "fembots". Maybe you should kill yourself
>>
>>28755967
>is my age
>didn't care enough about school to go to college or even community """college"""
>didn't care enough about life or money to get a job

Here are your options, join the military, become homeless, or jump into oncoming traffic. I recommend the latter.
>>
File: L2WbLNa.jpg (11 KB, 231x200) Image search: [Google]
L2WbLNa.jpg
11 KB, 231x200
>>28756447
>>>28755967 (OP) (You)

> jump into oncoming traffic.

How fast would it need to be going to make it quick?
>>
File: 1436556726613.png (113 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1436556726613.png
113 KB, 499x499
>out of work for a few weeks
>think im home free since parents havent asked me to get another
>wake up one morning to my parents talking about my resume and sending them out
>>
I'm on the same boat, except I just graduated. I've never had a job, or anything.
>>
>>28756663
this is a post ironic post right? You can't seriously think you have fucking problems?
>>
>>28756784
its relative
>>
File: 1425428051449.jpg (88 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1425428051449.jpg
88 KB, 450x450
>be me
>23
>NEET, never had a job, failed high school, dropped out of uni
>have clinical depression, social anxiety and probably mild aspergers
>raised by a mentally ill single mother
>borderline poverty

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>28755967
get a job you fuckwit?
>>
kek how much do your parents hate you if they're kicking you out at 18?
>>
>>28755967
what have you done that was so terrible enough to make your parents want to kick you out that early? if they're asking you to chip in on the bills, then get a damn job. work part time so you can go to college or get whatever you need to get done and move out when it's time. if it's not gonna work that way then find a roommate
>>
>>28757165
I literally cannot get a job. Not even fucking McDonald's wants my spaghetti
>>
>tfw kicked out at 16
>tfw Mcdonalds job cos no education
>mfw 19 yo now and working in civil engineering.

Hang in there OP. You still have hope
>>
reminder if your parents kick you out they're literally shit parents who did a shit job raising you and want to shift the blame of their parenting failures to you
>>
>>28757506

Mind if I ask how?
>>
>>28757425
why not? what kind of record do you have?
>>
>>28757589
Work hard at wherever you are and things will eventually fall into place. I had a family friend willing to give me a chance.
>>
File: X1qvzPo.jpg (5 KB, 114x124) Image search: [Google]
X1qvzPo.jpg
5 KB, 114x124
>>28757733
>>>28757425 (You)
>why not? what kind of record do you have?

Some form of extreme autism
>>
>>28755967
I verbally laughed man, you're so young. there is so much you could potentially do. Fuck, I wish there were dudes on IRC telling me to fuck off when I was your age. I hate that I'm my age and I have to write this, cause that means you did not meet anyone in your teen years to tell you to fuck off and grab your balls/ovaries and suck it up.
>>
>>28757934
>Work hard
>got job through nepotism
jejd
>>
>>28755967
Eighteen and you're already getting kicked out? Sounds like your parents never liked you
>>
>>28758026
It's not hard to have a good work ethic and get noticed by people. I would've been fired by now instead of given a raise if I didn't work hard.
>>
>>28755967

Just lay right next to their property. Bring some waters so you can actually manage for a day or two, and make the point.

One of three things will happen. Neighbors will interrogate you. Calmly explain to them that you are staying outside your parents' house (they probably know you somewhat, desu, so as long as you stay cool, they shouldn't fuck with you any more. just stick to your frame about not having anyplace else to go. "oh but there's a homeless shelter in whatver the fuck. 'no no, that's not for me. this is my home.')

Then, either as a result of the above or independently, cops will come. stay cool with them too. If they tell you to do something, do it. (but go back in front of your parents' house a day or two later when it's all cool).

Third, the parents come out. run the same game with them.
>>
>>28757553
this desu senpaifoo
>>
I'm 21 and have been doing courses a couple days a week for over a year now, never had a job and was NEET for years.

Parents love me but they said I had to start doing something. I think I'm managing pretty good after not doing anything so long, may even get a job soon so I can build a new computer.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.