[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your spiritual journey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: batnhabalamatda.png (1 MB, 1666x1066) Image search: [Google]
batnhabalamatda.png
1 MB, 1666x1066
Tell me about your spiritual journey
>>
>>28755820

its a bit long. i manage an office for a psychic now and hes very spiritual, personal development, growth oriented etc.

really great place to work, lots of wisdom floating around
>>
Never have one of those... Im too skeptic for shit like that.

And if I have a soul its probably broken.
>>
File: 1459985509827-b.jpg (38 KB, 667x720) Image search: [Google]
1459985509827-b.jpg
38 KB, 667x720
>>28755820
>take shit in jugs for 2 weeks straight
>save all jugs
>dump all accumulated shit on neighbours door step
>mfw he finds elephant sized shit on his door step
>fap while he cleans it
>see god when I cum
>>
>>28756068

spirituality can be more metaphorical. its kind of a different layer of psychological health.
>>
>tfw finally understand how to meditate effectively

It's magical. Not to mention all the practical benefits of constant mindfulness.

My god it's wonderful.
>>
File: 1463625537299.jpg (494 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463625537299.jpg
494 KB, 1024x768
no joke i had my life ruined by ews and if i get enough you's i'll post the entire story.
>>
>>28756270
ews?
>>
>>28756140

Uh huh... Ok.
>>
>>28756208
The problem is that I procrastinate even meditation. Even with it making me a better person immediately after the practice.
>>
>drugs
>dreamy world, things feel unreal
>wikipedia, indoctrination
>meditation, vivid af dreams and visitations to what I perceived to be other realities
>???
>I shut down, no more meditation
>nightmares
>all kinds of scary shit
>brain fucks with me all schizo-like
>pretty sure when I die I'll wake up as some demon's bitchboi on the other side

That's it so far. I miss how it used to be. Every day seems so terrible now.
>>
>>28756270
Ewes, like sheep? Or jews, like those damn jews?
>>
>>28756208
>>tfw finally understand how to meditate effectively

Can you explain it? Or should I just do it every day and see if it clicks for me.

I have a child and it makes it very difficult. I can normally only do it during nap time.
>>
>>28755820
i think i might be the devil. i got the password 0666 in burger king for my order once
>>
>>28756083
You know, you can get high off your shit jugs
>>
>>28756448
Not him, but here is what works for me
>dark room
>get comfy
>don't overthink it with gay poses and shit like that. Some people believe mudras and the like are 1337 matrix hax but I think they're a little silly and easy to get hung up on
>music is optional, good for shutting out noise if silence isn't an option. If you pick music go lyricless and hypnotic
>close eyes
>you don't need to think about doing anything or anything like that, don't actively force certain thoughts
>after you sit there for a few minutes your brain might begin to ramble, shit will just pop up. Don't try to silence it, but instead let it fade into the background like you're a detached third person observer
>This shit is like peeling back the layers of an onion, so if you do that right (getting past the layers of physical comfort/restlessness, then conscious thought, then subconscious thought) you'll start hallucinating if you're anything like me
>it's very dreamy and very enticing, but meditation pros manage to get past even THIS stage as well, something I have not personally done, which buddhists believe to be a graphical representation of some of your karma or something
>after that it's supposed to be oneness or void or both simultaneously I suppose, feeling true omni/nonexistence

After it ends there's this very, very nice glow and shit feels super dreamy for like a day or two. It's easier to pay attention to things and not feel bogged down, to effortlessly be a "good person" and empathetic and the like.
>>
>>28756331
>>28756448
Initially, it was quite an effort to get started but after a few months of consistent effort it (mindfulness) had become a more manageable and passive exercise. The most dramatic benefit is being able to enter into a state of flow (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)) after prolonged meditation and it's practical everyday use is one thing that I can not in way overstate. From being able to power through tasks, to starting and working through my projects, to socializing whether in easy general public or in very socially intense environments (nightclubs would have given me heart attack just 2 years ago) I can not believe that it took me this long to get started.
>>
File: demiurge9.jpg (64 KB, 396x395) Image search: [Google]
demiurge9.jpg
64 KB, 396x395
When I realized that god is actually the Demiurge and humans are just livestock made to suffer, it made me depressed.
>>
>>28755820
Well I've been giving meditation a shot here and there, and it's working splendidly. Throwing in chakra crystals with it, too. I'd like to try some specific visualizations like the purple flame to see what'll happen there.

Also have tried astral projection but it hasn't gone anywhere and I'm scared of getting the hag sitting on my chest during paralysis if it did work.

I haven't had many legit spiritual things happen to me but I'm keeping my hopes up
>>
>>28756594
>After it ends there's this very, very nice glow and shit feels super dreamy for like a day or two
>>28756635
>The most dramatic benefit is being able to enter into a state of flow (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology))
this is what it's called? I've always wanted to know about this and i can not thank you enough for that wiki link. So that hyper-dreamy feeling of omnipotence that i get is something everyone experiences?
>>28756635
How do make it happen at will? because i've also noticed the superhuman willpower it gives me and i would give anything to be able to trigger it on purpose
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.