[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paypal beg thread I'm a broke college fag and i got fir
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: paypal.png (25 KB, 1256x408) Image search: [Google]
paypal.png
25 KB, 1256x408
Paypal beg thread
I'm a broke college fag and i got fired from my job at McDonald's. i just need enough to get myself some good old instant ramen noodles.
send money to [email protected]
>>
were you just not showing up on time? did you diddle a co-worker? the fuck dude?
>>
sorry brother - I don't donate to ex-wagies.

>>
>>28755790
I used to work place with alot of niggers. I got into a fight with a nigger coworker. called him a nigger and to go back to coontown.
>>
just steal some or go to a food bank not hard
>>
I'll give you 20 bucks if you will debase yourself on cam. And I do mean debase.
>>
How do you get fired from McDs
>>
>Comes to the NEET board to beg for money
I don't think GBP can be converted into a currency usable on paypal
>>
>>28755741
That's what you get for not planning ahead with your money.

Did you even leave enough to pay for a way to kill yourself in a convenient way? My biggest fear is not having enough money to off myself pleasantly if things get too rough. Jumping off high things is scary.
>>
>>28756745
I have a heavy duty rope lying around somewhere
>>
can I have some money?

[email protected]
>>
>>28756776
Not a big fan of hanging, but that's good at least. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>28755923
I'm not giving any of my money to a dumbass racist who can't hold on to a fast food job

Reconsider your personality and character and maybe I'll buy you something off the dollar menu
>>
File: wp_ss_20160404_0001.png (581 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160404_0001.png
581 KB, 720x1280
[email protected]
>>
>>28755741
>Getting fired from a job that 16 year olds can handle.

Yeah, you're retarded.

>B-But I only got fired for fighting with niggers, not incompetence.
If you can't handle not chimping out, then I stand by my statement that you're retarded.
>>
>>28755741
I don't know how to use PayPal so I can't send
>>
Do these money begging threads ever actually work? I feel like it'd just get people banned with no one making money.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.