[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight, there is a whole board, and a well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Goodbye old mate 3.jpg (48 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye old mate 3.jpg
48 KB, 340x480
So let me get this straight, there is a whole board, and a well used one, dedicated to a group of young men directing hate to normal people and hating themselves.

I only have one question, why?
>>
Why doesn't the horse compete in the Kentucky Derby?
>>
LOL that name, oh my god what the fuck are you doing with your life. /pol/ will be shit for the next year anyway until the presidential race settles down... I hope.
>>
>>28755619
wait for the cooldown to end. Some faggots don't like ass and faggots that do it for free decided to put me on cooldown because they are faggots. I mostly ignore trump threads and /b/ tier posts.
>>
>>28755520

Because depression and misery within a mind tormented by peers they only wished to be accepted by is absolutely mind-altering.

Seriously, it changes how somebody's brain functions at a physiological level.
>>
>>28755667
too bad other people cannot, and the amount of new people coming in and instantly participating will keep it that way.

The worst of it is that I only got there 6 months ago and saw things go from my perception of it then to shit, and I got in on the way down. I waited two months to post.
>>
>>28755701
"Normies" also experience depression and misery. Why weren't you accepted?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

We never had a choice, and the hatred is from seeing our culture chopped up and people of lesser mettle fighting for it, when they can't even be held accountable for their opinion. Looks like we're coming to a turning point though, and the mouthpieces exposing unfortunate truths about the raping of our system are getting stronger while the left rags lose power and narrative.
>>
>>28755520
Instead of indirect democracy through a republic, we could do a direct meritocracy based on some measure of contribution to society.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.