[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5 MONTHS AT THE GYM AND NO GAINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11
File: 5 month progress.png (413 KB, 725x588) Image search: [Google]
5 month progress.png
413 KB, 725x588
5 MONTHS AT THE GYM AND NO GAINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28755179
>fell for the gym meme
kek
>>
not bad. keep up the work
>>
..........What?

What was your load progression? Did you actually push your limits or did you just lift the same 160 LBS every goddamn day? Cause it took me only 2 months to notice a very significant increase in muscle size and definition. (4 Hrs a day @ 4x a week though)
>>
>>28755179
Let me give you some advice, take roids. Every guy there bigger than you are right now, is 100% on roids.

When I was a helpless sleepy NEET for a year, I was 150lbs.
After two years of working in a warehouse, loading trucks like a madman moving farm equipment and all sorts of heavy shit for hours at a time....
guess how much I weight?
150lbs, and I look the same
>>
>>28755179
not enough roids senpai
>>
>>28755280
this is such a funny post kek

10/10
>>
>>28755250
>did you just lift the same 160 LBS every goddamn day?

This is exactly what I've been doing wtf?
>>
What are your goals? Are you tracking changes? You look better in second pic.
>>
>>28755250
>4 hours a day 4 times a week

Jesus christ that's a lot of hours working out how do you not die?

Also not OP but, isn't most of it just about diet?
>>
>>28755298
>>28755280

Sorry gains goblin but being natty is very healthy. Enjoy your raisin looking balls
>>
DAILY REMINDER

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learn yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.
>>
File: squats.png (167 KB, 468x403) Image search: [Google]
squats.png
167 KB, 468x403
you should thank god you didn't get gains and therefore can still wear jeans
>>
>>28755310
Oh boy. Very common rookie mistake m8. Lifting the same shit over and over again only improve endurance after a while and stops increasing strength beyond the initial boost.

>>28755314
>Also not OP but, isn't most of it just about diet?
Bingo.

PROTIP: Protein isn't some gymbro broscience but is indispensable to muscle building
>>
You have to fucking eat bro, if you wanna bulk then eat goddamn.
>>
Nigga you look better than before.
Of course you get /fit/ in just 5 months but if you follow a diet and work harder you'll see better results.
>>
>>28755179
Go to /fit/ you need a meal plan faggit no nutrient no gains also ketosis
>>
File: 3-Rocky-AP.jpg (825 KB, 2048x3136) Image search: [Google]
3-Rocky-AP.jpg
825 KB, 2048x3136
>>28755312
I want to look like tis
>>
What guide did you follow OP? or did you do as >>28755250 said and believed that repeatedly lifting the same exact weight will build muscle? Did you look into diet?
>>
>>28755343

This can be changed. Height not so much unless you get insoles. Face you can change with varying degrees of plastic surgery. I had an ugly mole on the side of my face which I got removed. Relatively attractive otherwise. Frame can be changed with bulking. I was 120 and ate my way up to 140 while going to gym. Already look better and it's only been a few months. If you're really concerned about height, go for shorter women, especially ethnicities with shorter than average women.
>>
>>28755376
Of course you won't get /fit/*
>>
File: My Snapshot145.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
My Snapshot145.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
reeeee tried to bulk but all the fat got around my chest and looks like i have gyno
>>
>>28755404

Lol keep telling yourself that. It's all about your FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME. You can't make any of that shit, you're born with it. It's ALPHA GENETICS. CHAD is BORN with those three. While you're SLAVING AWAY at the gym trying to better your FRAME, Chad eats PIZZA and keeps his body. And you can't do anything about HEIGHT and FACE either, so you're fucked
>>
>>28755364
How do I push my max everyday? I need to do reps, not do my max then leave. I usually increase the weight after every month.
>>
>>28755299
I knew this guy, he didn't even lift.
Got ripped in a year by just injecting roids slowly for around a year.

>>28755343
This too. Girls love the "Dadbod" as long as its chad that has it.
You need to have that wide big frame, over 6' tall, and the face to pull it off.

You think women don't care about that? they do. I've heard my own mom make fun of other women's husbands when she thought I was out of earshot calling them "small weak tiny men" and saying that my 6'4" stepdad that used to squat 650lbs is "average" build.

My sister used to call me tiny (I'm 5'10") and I remember her turning down so many guys my height in highschool and uni. Guys with bright futures and careers. You know who her husband is, that she has two kids with now? He's a 6'3" dadbod/bearmode loser. They live in a literal cuckshed behind his parent's house and they pay no rent. He has no education outside of higschool, and was unemployed for about a whole year of them dating before getting married. She has a master's degree in English lit.

Chad is chad.
You cant be a buff manlet, you cant be a tall lanklet with a pretty face, you cant be Tom "cucked by a black guy" cruise and his pretty face.
You need all 3 or girls wont give a shit about you, and literally ridicule you, even your own family. A chad could kill you and your siblings and fuck your female relatives, and they'd squeal and orgasm in joy over your dying body.
>>
>>28755179
slight gains, I see some meat.

You look better.
>>
>>28755401
I did exactly what that anon said
>>
>>28755445
as someone who does roids test/dbol this is not true. you don't get ripped by doing nothing. You can gain some muscle mass by test but you also get shutdown. Read up you virgin
>>
File: thm_phpMe5jRi.jpg (23 KB, 374x664) Image search: [Google]
thm_phpMe5jRi.jpg
23 KB, 374x664
JUST
FUCK MY ORIGINAL POST UP
>>
>>28755473
goddamnit m8. Always push your max once you can comfortably lift it, but don't do this too quickly because of the risk of injury. There is so much to be said here and i really think that you'd be better off googling a proper guide from a pro or consulting /fit/ (with discretion because it's 4chan after all).
>>
>>28755511
You have the gayest fucking haircut
I'd go out of my way to push you in traffic, faggot
>>
File: 1435414082445.jpg (112 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1435414082445.jpg
112 KB, 500x700
5 months is really nothing

you need about 2 years at the minimum to see real progress without steroids, and everyone and his brother is on something and talking like he isn't today

if you do everything strict by the books with no cheat, no alcohol, no caffeine, counting every macro and calorie, you can look great in 2 years.

thing is, theres a serious learning curve. many people do it wrong for the first year then slowly get a feel for it and figure out how to do it, which adds up to like a year to two of learning the ropes, then another two years of grinding
>>
>>28755179
Eat more.

dsudsudsu
>>
File: DSC_0001.jpg (1 MB, 2000x3008) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
1 MB, 2000x3008
>literally never step foot in a gym
>still /ottermode/
>>
OP are you retarded I can see a noticeable increase in muscle mass. Not a lot but you're obviously not dieting right or pushing your weight limits, however, you are getting bigger.
>>
>>28755998
From you collarbone to the top of your head is the same distance as your neck to your dick
>>
>>28755998
manlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

originagnd;lkgns comment
>>
>>28755280
You have to eat more if you want to gain weight

that's as simple as it is. You count calories and eat more than you need, and you lift very very heavy weight.
>>
>>28756030
Ive just been dirty bulking. Is dirty bulking wrong?
>>
>>28755972
This, half of this shit is diet. what is your race? do you know what region of this god forsaken planet your bloodline is from? Come the fuck on OP. Get real with shit and do some research.
>>
File: 1440720210997.jpg (2 MB, 2645x3967) Image search: [Google]
1440720210997.jpg
2 MB, 2645x3967
>>28756075
I'm literally 6'1
>>
>>28756185
>6'1
not a manlet. pls die oompa loompa shit
>>
File: 1432092827409.jpg (21 KB, 460x564) Image search: [Google]
1432092827409.jpg
21 KB, 460x564
>>28756239
?

Regular comment
>>
>>28755310
you have to increase it mate
>>
>>28755364
That's not entirely true though. Lifting regularly every week even if you're not progressing much in your load will not only increase endurance, but it will also promote hypertrophy, which indirectly leads to strength gains regardless.

>>28755441
It's normal to plateau. Keep at it anon.
>>
>>28755179
>not roiding
>not eating, for that matter
>>
>>28755393
Ohhohoho, oh buddy buddy buddy... Not to bring you down, but you do realize that Sly's been on 'roids for about half of his life? Some years back he was busted in Australia by the customs for possession of HGH. His physique from Rambo and Rocky is anything BUT natural, even though that training montage from Rocky 4 tries to make it look like hard work is all you need. Nope.
>>
>>28756380
Rocky 3 was before roids.
>>
>>28756380
He only went full roids for Rocky IV and beyond. You can tell because his cheats gets ridiculously huge.
>>
>>28755250
>4 Hrs a day @ 4x a week though
lmao
>>
>>28756424
he's on gear.
He just tells other people outrageous insane numbers that they will never do, so they wont suspect him.
>>
>>28755179
You still look bigger in the second pic
>>
>>28756424
LMAO he did all of that work just to be able to stick his shriveled noodle in some hambeasts wet hole!

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>28755511
You dont really look that bad. Like sure you're no alpha chad but you're a pretty cute twink desu senpai senpai ichi
>>
>>28756485
>You still look bigger in the second pic
That's what I thought. Keep at anon I see a difference
>>
Is it even worth getting fit if I'm a manlet?
>>
>>28756820
It's always worth it, for your own well-being, if nothing else. Listen, don't start /fit/ just to get wimminz, that's climbing into a tree ass first. Do it for yourself, first and foremost.
>>
>>28756820
If you are below 5'9 its not worth it
>>
>>28755179
You look like you've gained some size. Not amazing gains, but you've definitely achieved something.
>>
>>28755179
>Gain muscle so fast I spend more time trying to LOSE muscle than gain it
Sitting on my ass for months is finally shrinking my massive calves.
>>
fuck im bigger than you and all i do are pushups and free weights

clearly you're doing it wrong
>>
>>28755250
>4hrs a day
What the fuck could you possibly be doing at the gym for 4 fucking hours

A complete, full body workout takes an hour. An hour and a half maximum.

4hrs is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>28755310

KEK! You gotta increase weight man. For instance, once you can do 3 sets of 8, add 5 lbs, repeat.
>>
>>28755179
Looks like a couple weeks worth of gains, better than nothing.
>>
File: Wrestling_She_mad.gif (940 KB, 324x184) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling_She_mad.gif
940 KB, 324x184
>its easy to gain weight just shove down 10 steaks and 20 eggs a day
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.