[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: gentlesir.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
gentlesir.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
Just been reading all of your threads on r9k. (never really brosed 4chan) and I'm really curious as to what it is you WANT!??!? Lots of threads here go on about loneliness and no gf being purposefully forced onto you by "Normies" and "Stoocy". So just because you talk to someone they should be obligated to be your gf and have sex with you? Should everyone praise you...even though you are full of self hate and misogny, with no plans to try and better yourselves? I just don't understand how it's societies fault.
>>
Revenge, basically. That's mostly it.
>>
>>28755162
I want you to return to reddit
>>
To watch normies suffer the same way I have.
>>
>>28755216
>not having a gf
>suffering
>>
>>28755216
>suffer the same way I have.
100% of people at some point in time have been single
>>
>>28755234

If having a gf was suffering, people wouldn't get a gf, retard.

>>28755261

But they've never had to come to terms with the fact they'll be single forever and die alone.
>>
>>28755162
Fuck off. We get these threads every other day and they all say the same thing. Technically, it's society's fault for building the foundation of "le true love" on blue pill bullshit but you can't really deny that there are some robots here who don't move an inch to even try and make their situation any better. Nothing new here.
>>
>>28755316
>they'll be single forever and die alone.
If you can foresee the future why not just win the lottery?
>>
>>28755162

everyone wants something different man.

but for the most part, people want to be validated. even ifi t means validating their shitty life. if they can blame chads, it validates their life. if they can suffer, it gives them something to define themselves as.

they live to be sad. its more or less what they want.
>>
File: 1457529367370.jpg (91 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1457529367370.jpg
91 KB, 1600x900
>>28755162
Did we find the baitoo, robbos?
>>
>>28755336
There's a difference between knowing an outcome based off of evidence and magically being able to come up with random numbers for money.

"You knew that cutting your arm off would hurt, why don't you tell me the lottery numbers hurrrrrr."
>>
>>28755368
>There's a difference between knowing an outcome based off of evidence
The majority of people will have sex in their lifetime. The majority of people will marry in their lifetime.

What evidence?
>>
>>28755398
Unless it's 100%, there's still people who won't.
>>
>>28755419
What evidence do you have that can prove you're going to be the exception to the rule?

Can you use some of that same mysticism to give me some lottery numbers?
>>
>>28755316
>If having a gf was suffering, people wouldn't get a gf, retard.

I don't think you understood the greentext newfriend desu
>>
>>28755433
The fact women only want Chads, and if you're not a Chad you can't get women.

Unless you pay, but that's besides the point.
>>
File: SewrUBnAmss.jpg (75 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
SewrUBnAmss.jpg
75 KB, 750x750
>>28755320
Why try when you have no chance?
>>
>>28755459
So basically... nothing? You don't have any evidence that you're going to be alone forever, in fact by your argument you're also going to be a professional athlete and make millions of dollars as a result of the fact it's within the realm of possibility of happening.
>>
>>28755459
You can't pay for love.
>>
File: PirateKek.gif (795 KB, 245x168) Image search: [Google]
PirateKek.gif
795 KB, 245x168
>>28755162
>stoocy
>>
>>28755497
Being a professional athlete takes winning the genetic lottery, like being a Chad.
>>
Just lonely tbqh familia romana
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.