[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dog Park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: hollowpursuits028.jpg (84 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
hollowpursuits028.jpg
84 KB, 694x530
>Took my dog to the dog park today
>Almost instantly she makes friends with all the other dogs
>I mostly stood by myself and occasionally talked to the other dog owners
>She spent a good hour playing with all her dog friends
>Got licked a lot, and a couple of dogs even tried to hump her
>My dog has been a Stacy this whole time, and I didn't even know it
>All the hours of watching anime with my dog have been wasted
>mfw
>>
How much anime does it take to make a dog a neet?
>>
>>28754986

socal? i need someone to watch anime wiht and a distraction for my dog is even better
>>
>>28754986
>talks about dog
>posts a picture of barkley from TNG

Heheh, barkley. I get it.
>>
>>28754986
why is this the same exact thing that happened when i took my dog to the park
except a lot of the dogs came up to me and i was petting them
>mfw there was this one pug who begged me to pet it the whole time i was there
>>
>>28756232
I didn't even think of that, Barclay is just the only character I've ever related to.
>>
>>28756274
Nice thing about dogs is they don't care if you're an antisocial neckbeard, they love you anyways.

If only bitches could be more like bitches.
>>
>>28756882

girls dont care if you're antisocial. and they dont mind a metaphorical neckbeard.

what they care about is actually connecting with and finding the guy attractive. can you blame em? you can do that while being anti social and a neckbeard.

but it sounds to me like you are actually wanting to be social but dont live the lifestyle.
>>
>>28757085
If you have social skills to get people to want to spend more than an minute with you.
>>
>>28757772

i had to re read this a few times, i thought you were flinging some french shade at me or something.

but yeah, if you are claiming you dont have the social skills to talk to literally anyone, im gonna call shit. if that was the case, you wouldnt be here.

i mean fuck, worse case scenario go to an anime meet up. everyone was awkward as fugg there but i made them circle up and introduce themselves and it went great.
>>
I hope your shitty animal dies op. maybe then you'll realize how big a cuck you are for taaking care of parasite. Your kind ruin everything.
>>
>>28757867
She may be a Stacy, but she's still my pupper.

>>28757834
Yeah, I really fucked that sentence up. Tried to say something one way, but changed it and didn't bother to reread the start of it.

There's a big difference in the skill level of being able to talk to someone, and being able to talk someone out of their pants.
>>
>>28758017

you are acting like all girls are the same robot that respond to the same pattern.

my girlfriend listened to me ramble about flat earth theory, aliens, weird nightmares, and steven universe on our first date. she still came back the next day. still listens to me ramble.

you're doing a lot of shutting down before you even start, you're generalizing all of human interaction, and if i had to guess you are going in acting like the situation is awkward, thus making it awkward.

theres a lot you can do. if social skills are a skill, then you can be trained.
>>
>>28758253
I get what you're saying, but the earth isn't flat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.