[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1462901906111.gif (478 KB, 240x242) Image search: [Google]
1462901906111.gif
478 KB, 240x242
I'm in 20mg of valium right now. It took me a while to post this.
>>
Why? Does it feel like you're retarded or something?
>>
>>28754979
Also, pls rate the song I made today.
https://m.soundcloud.com/user-299220637/fire-and-the-flood-vance-joy-e400-remix
>>
>>28754992
It makes you feel very relaxed, but not sleepy. Similar to alcohol but less emotionally devastating
>>
>>28754994
7/10 that was great
original comment
>>
>>28754979
Where'd you get it?
>>
valium is comfy, but i used it every day for years and when i decided to quit the withdrawal was horrible. use in moderation.
>>
>>28754979
What's valium like compared to xanax? I would black out on 2mg (the real shit) mixed with a little alcohol. I guess I have a low tolerancs since I don't do it often. More like only a couple times

My drug of choice is adderall. It's the safest besides weed and doesn't take any physical toll on you like crack and meth does. I'd try coke if I knew I could get my hands on it if it were pure, but I think that's hard to find around here and don't really know how about getting any
>>
>>28754979
I used to take 10mg now and then to chill. No other drug has given me such a wonderful comfort when I stretch. Another one of my favourite things to do on it was play the Halo 2 campaign as a spy, shit was so relaxing, tracking the grunts movements with my binoc hiding behind rock formations, slowly making my way closer for a silent takedown.
>>
>>28755008
>but less emotionally devastating
sounds boring
>>
>>28755106
Can you still function on it? Work? Drive cars? Etc
>>
>>28755099
Thanks man
>>28755105
I found my old prescription for it. I used to take it during psychotic episodes. (I'm schizo)
My memory is shot right now. Im forgetting thingsleft and right
>>
>>28754979
Valium is alright, Xanax is better though.

Best drug I've done is definitely hydrocodone though. That feeling of euphoria is like nothing I can even compare it to.
>>
>>28755122
Not a good idea. Maybe in a very small dose.

>>28755118
>No other drug has given me such a wonderful comfort when I stretch.
guuhh yeah, that's so nice. I used to lay on the floor and just feel my muscles all relax. Was amazing. Now I'm all tense.

I'm leaving this thread before I relapse. kek.
>>
>>28755137
You think I could BS my way through therapy and get a prescription?
>>
>>28755146
Hydro is good. I'm op and I got a script for it once for surgery. Felt very good when I t99k 4 at once. I'm pretty fucked up right now. But I feel very comfy and relaxed
>>
Listen to Beach House, OP. It's perfect for valium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3frA_rj918
>>
>>28755158
OH yeah. Just tell them you have agoraphobia and can't go out in public without having major panic attacks. They might even give you xanax. It's easy man.
>>
>>28755190
Thank you for this my man. I'm playing ds3 right now which is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>28755192
Fuck man, but that might look bad on records if I try getting work though, no?
>>
>>28755222
Oh god no. I'm on medication for schizoaffective disorder and it doesn't matter for shit
>>
>>28755122
You shouldn't drive. The only work I'd do would be on the level of household cleaning. Functionality on it obviously depends on the dose and the person but I know for sure that whatever it is you do when you're on it, you'll have a pretty bad short term memory of it.
>>
>>28755288
I dunno. I'm planning on going into law enforcement. I dunno if they'd let me become officer anon if they had my records saying I was wrong on the head or some shit.
>>
>>28755325
My uncle is police chief and he's on meds for bipolar disorder, so I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>28755443
Hmmm...I'll look into this.
>>
>>28755443
Did he start being on drugs during or before he became a police officer?

Like, take cops and firefighters in most of the US for example. To join you need to be at a certain physical level, but once you get in you dont get fired for getting fat.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.