[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Today I was supossed to fuck a Black Girl and go to the movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: angery.jpg (60 KB, 220x261) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
60 KB, 220x261
>Today I was supossed to fuck a Black Girl and go to the movies with the White Girl, watch the new X-Men
>I eat the pussy and the asshole of the black girl, but my dick didn't get hard because we were drunk
>I stayed more time with the black girl than I planned to and had to cancel plans with the white girl
>MFW was I supossed to fuck and go to the movies today, and I didn't do that

Fuck life sucks so hard
>>
bump originalios because I wanna to talk about this with you guys
>>
>>28754925
fuck off pls

origami
>>
>>28755447

fuck you piece of shit talk about this with me. I feel fucking bad
>>
Out, please and thank you
>>
You couldn't get hard because you didn't really love her. You're one degenerate fuck.
>>
>>28755470
buddy I'm here for you... let it all out
>>
>>28755509

I don't love the White Girl either, but I fuck her real good. At least the black girl said my tongue is awesome

>>28755533

It's just that today was supossed to be my "normie day". I would fuck a girl and then go to the movies with another one, like normies do, but I couldn't do it, and the black girl said to me that I look like a fucking boring guy
>>
File: shrug_emoji.jpg (21 KB, 900x331) Image search: [Google]
shrug_emoji.jpg
21 KB, 900x331
maybe you got to change your perspective on this.

Fuck that white girl, she's off the board.

Now back to the black girl, you already showed her that you're loyal and kinky enough, so just keep that going with her and get some nice jungle poon
>>
>>28755623

>Fuck that white girl, she's off the board.

If anything I will stop seeing the black girl, after all, she said to my fucking face she can just dissapear, while the white girl fucking praises me and say's I'm perfect.

also the white girl blowed me in public :^)
>>
>>28755604
prove to her you aren't boring by fucking her good and not getting her pregnant
>>
>>28755724

That's the plan anon, I just need to get my dick hard. Next time I won't get drunk
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.