[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone posts a picture of your gradeschool crush on 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463331995397.png (95 KB, 990x556) Image search: [Google]
1463331995397.png
95 KB, 990x556
>someone posts a picture of your gradeschool crush on 4chan
>know it's them for certain
>spend upwards of 5 hours looking through different files, yearbooks, facebook and tons of other websites, trying to remember her last name
>don't find a thing
>still determined and planning to skip sleeping tonight to keep looking
What's wrong with me?
>>
bumping for other creepy, desperate people
>>
>>28754900
>still determined and planning to skip sleeping tonight to keep looking

Stay strong and godspeed anon
>>
>>28755816
I will, my man.
Been meaning to find this person since years ago, but it's going to take a very long time, since I'm stupid.
>>
>when you see someone you used to go to school with on facebook
How do you message them without being weird? Especially if it's a qt grill you had a crush on but never talked to.
>>
>>28757175
I have no idea.
I'm planning on opening either vaguely and saying her brother posted lewd shit about her on 4chan for fun or just open as myself or something.
The latter would suck, because the last time I spoke to her, I was a fucking autist.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.