[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to knock out a fat chick with one punch so hard her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pig5.jpg (36 KB, 945x531) Image search: [Google]
pig5.jpg
36 KB, 945x531
>want to knock out a fat chick with one punch so hard her teeth go everywhere like a chiclets
Where do I find a hog to make this fantasy come true?
>>
*box of chiclets jesus fuck I'm tired
>>
That all depends, what area do you live in?
>>
>>28754904
Montana, land of sheep and nothing.
>>
>>28754943
I'm actually just a fat fuck who wanted to know whether to watch my back around robot-looking fuckers.
Luckily, I don't live in Montana.
>>
>>28754870
That's so mean anon. She'll be crying on the ground, bleeding, permanently missing teeth unless she can afford fake ones. Why do you guys have to be so hostile?
>>
>>28755026
>Why do you guys have to be so hostile?
People become less and less empathetic the worse their lives are, and they never get better.
People are basically as kind as they possibly can be at six and slowly have anything nice knocked out of them by the world.
OP hates women, OP sees the obese as both degenerate hedonists who also malign other people with their willful ugliness, so to him, the worst kind of person is a fat woman. He wants her life to be permanently ruined, he'll probably look for and target smiling women.
>>
>>28754943
Hey buddy, we have lots of cattle too
>>
>>28755115
>I raise an animal that spends all its time figuring out how to get sick and die in mysterious and improbable ways
tell me about it
>>
>>28754943
I'm in Montana. Let me tell you, tons of these women in Billings are fuckin hot.
Nice asses, tummies that aren't hanging over their knees, nice faces, pleasant to look at.
Unlike ghetto shitbirds in any good in any country.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.