[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 12 am and I thought my roommates were all asleep, i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: pepe tears.jpg (85 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
pepe tears.jpg
85 KB, 580x563
It's 12 am and I thought my roommates were all asleep, i'm in uni and share a kitchen with 3 random guys. So I go to the kitchen and put my food in the oven, it takes 60 minutes to cook. 40 minutes have passed and I hear my roommate and a few others come into the house and go straight into to the kitchen. I can music and the sound of beer bottles clinking, I can hear girls too, it sounds like they're have some sort of party. I have too much anxiety to go in there and get my food, it's going to burn. I haven't eaten all day, I got 2 trays of tendies being cooked, i'm not sure what to do. My stomachs rumbling but I can't bring mysel f to go into the kitchen.
>>
Let the tendies go, anon.
>>
>>28754384
It's not worth it. Just drink a bunch of water from the bathroom faucet or something to fill up your stomach and stave off hunger, then go to sleep so tomorrow will come faster. Good luck, man.
>>
Looks like those tendies will be a feast for the drunken normies.
>>
>>28754384
Anon...
They're gone...
The tendies are gone now. You tried your best, but this is the way that God intended things to be.
>>
>>28754384
man up and stop being such a pussy
>>
>>28754384
It can't be that hard. Just go in there and get your food and be on your way back into your room. You don't have to interact with them, but say hello if you need to. Small talk is the easiest, just fake your way through it and hell with them
>>
OP, GET YOUR TENDIES. DON'T LET ANYONE FUCKING JUDGE YOU. DON'T LET THEM TOUCH THE GODDAMN TENDIES.
>>
>>28754573
This

Or better yet share your tendies with the other people, make them think you're cool
>>
>>28754384
GET THE TENDIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All you need to do is walk into the kitchen, do the white guy smile, open the oven, and collect your tendies. If a girl asks for a tendie, let her take 1. If a guy asks for one say "haha think you had enough pal!"

If they ask what you're doing... say you're just watching some Netflix. Orange is the New Black is a very safe/normie thing to say. "Dude lesbians lmao" is enough commentary on it.

Now that you have your hypothetical script, you're ready to go.
>>
File: tumblr_np1qziiWKC1sjrx8lo1_500.jpg (40 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np1qziiWKC1sjrx8lo1_500.jpg
40 KB, 500x336
>>28754615
What this guy says. Those are YOUR fucking tendies.
>>
>>28754384
you didn't wait long enough

most normies are asleep at 4 am, that's the ultimate time to start doing things
>>
>>28754654
okay. I am going to write myself a script for how the conversation is going to go. I need them and they are going to be perfectly done right now.
>>
>>28754384
hope you got your tendies anon.

just do it, otherwise they'll burn and cause the smoke alarm to go off. You can just walk out, smile, grab your food, be on your way.
>>
It'll look weirder if you don't go and get it
>>
>>28754694
this
4am to 6am are the golden hours for doing shit with a guarantee you will be alone.
>>
>>28754384
>It's 12 am

Unless you live in Iceland or Morocco or something, I don't believe you.
>>
>>28754384
OP did you rescue the tendies? We need pics.
>>
>>28754633

>Or better yet share your tendies with the other people, make them think you're cool

This, say something like "holy shit guys are we having a party? so this will come in handy" and BOOM, suddenly tendies for everyone
>>
File: 1395691515406.png (969 KB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
1395691515406.png
969 KB, 1278x720
>>28754384
Look. I understand. You're afraid of the repercussions of asserting yourself. I have this problem too but I was able to get over. It takes bravery but it definitely. Get up and walk into the kitchen where the party is. When they see you walk up they'll say something like "Oh look who's decided to come out" or something stupid like that. Just explain calmly that you just came to get your dinner. Grab your tendies and begin walking back to your room. As they begin to giggle about you behind your back drop the plate on the floor and shout "THAT'S IT!!! I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT!!!"
This is the tricky part.
Walk up to the nearest person, rip your head off and shove it up their ass. Then begin eating your way through their organs until you come out of their neck screaming "WAKA WAKA!!! As the others begin to run devour them until you get a high score. Then return to your room satisfied with the nourishment they provided you.
>>
>>28754384
Its your fucking tendies anon

They NEVER left you alone, you can't do this to them
>>
Thanks for making me feel better about myself, OP, at least I am not you.
>>
File: 1452991629140.png (704 KB, 1106x951) Image search: [Google]
1452991629140.png
704 KB, 1106x951
>Search up 'tendies' online because I don't know what the fuck they are
>All screenshots of greentext stories from r9k

Is this a meme?
>>
>>28756788
It's short for Chicken Tenders
>>
File: bee-08[1].jpg (1 MB, 3161x2107) Image search: [Google]
bee-08[1].jpg
1 MB, 3161x2107
>>28754384
Kek I was like you at ~18. Full-on robot.
Nowadays I'd crack open a beer myself and join them. Because my balls matured. I mean, what the fuck do you have to lose? You are dormmates, it's not like you're total strangers. Grow a pair.
>>
Anon, you need to get those tendies out. If the normies are drunk they might not realize the fire hazard and then the apartment will burn down. Also, what do you think you're doing living with other people? Geez.
>>
>>28754384
If they notice you left the oven on and you just abandoned it, you'll get in trouble. That sounds more socially trifling then just going out there and grabbing them or at least turning the oven off.
>>
>>28757019
not if he just happened to have fallen asleep

OP just let it burn down the entire kitchen if it has to come to that. It's their fault anyway, why do they have to take up public space don't they have rooms to be in or bars to go to
>>
>>28756873
Pretty much this, Im still awkawrd around strangers in my own home but its better than hiding. You might even get laid. Go out, offer the tendies, hopefully there's extra beer, socialize.
>>
This thread is a joke no robot would live with room mates.

They wouldn't be so careless in using shared spaces either.

Do not enter the room unless you are 100% sure it's free.
>>
It's not worth it OP just let the kitchen burn. Hopefully if you fall asleep it will kill you and all the normalfags.
>>
tendies are a terrible thing to waste
>>
>>28754384
> Go to the kitchen with headphones in blasting music
> Act suprised to see them and say "Fuck I didn't even hear you guys come in" and laugh a little and claim you eere studying or some shit
> Offer food to people and stay for a jeer or two

Jesus fucking Christ how far gone are you guys
>>
>>28754384
what chicken tenders have to cook for 60 minutes
>>
File: 1463905713021.png (462 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1463905713021.png
462 KB, 850x506
>>28758464
>Open door
>See people down hall
>Don headphones
>Head for kitchen
>Bump into woman
>"Watch where you're walking, freak"
>S-Sorry, I j-just need to get my tendies...
>"What the fuck are you talking about freak? Tendies? What are you, six?"
>Her black boyfriend sees the commotion and threatens you
>You get so scared you just decide to try walking back to your room
>He asks where you're going, and antagonizes you out of the front door
>You can't get back in
>>
File: thisisnotcomfy.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
thisisnotcomfy.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>28758464
Not him, but I didn't have a conversation my entire first year at uni.

>mfw the people in my dorm started a rumor that I was a sexual predator because I had no friends
>>
If you go out op the girls are gonna make you do a penis measuring
>>
>>28754384
Go out there and turn off the oven you fuck, think of how bad it'll be when you burn the house down.
>>
It'll be even more akward when they discover you put the tendies in and never got them
>>
>>28758504
Yeah I seriously hope you don't think that is what will happen. Good luck in life man
>>
these threads are why i come here
>>
File: Instagram-10dac9.png (148 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
Instagram-10dac9.png
148 KB, 500x565
>>28754654
>white guy smile

this?
>>
Update us op did You get the chicken tenders or what?
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
>>28758404
Update
The normies had already gotten to them
I went in there to get them and everything
I saw them there eating them and I started to tear up and ran back to my room
I managed to grab a snack size bag of chips though
>>
>>28758889
>>28758857
Meant to quote this guy
Origianl comment
>>
>>28758889
Poor soul.

I am sorry anon. For you and the tendies. Absolutely unforgivable.
>>
>>28758543

I literally don't believe you originaliritos
>>
gib another update pls
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.