[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 22 >be single >be unemployed >be chronic masturbator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: gun in mouth.jpg (102 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
gun in mouth.jpg
102 KB, 600x338
>be 22
>be single
>be unemployed
>be chronic masturbator
>have no prospects
>soon to be living at home
>your degree is just a reminder that you'll never fulfil your dreams
>eating bread right out of the bag at 1am
>passed up a birthday party with the few friends that could make time to show up, to play a video game on release because your closest friend can never come
>the only people that want you to cum in them are dick owners
>all conventions for your hobbies are filled with normies and autists in lazy deadpool cosplay
>the last time you were romantically interested in another human being for more than 3 days was when you were 15, and she was a lesbian, and the only woman you could relate to
>people only ever approach you in public for money or directions
>you have never produced a piece of work you could feel wholly proud of
>you will spend the next years of your life playing chicken with your brother over who will succumb to their depression first

>you're not even very good at video games
>>
Wanna swap lives?

Seriously, at least you got an education. If not, I'll kill you and take your life for my own.
>>
>>28754355
Enjoy my meme degree in game design, fucker
>>
File: CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg (95 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg
95 KB, 579x576
>be 24
>be single khv
>fap but I don't care (nofap is a myth)
>trying to get a degree in what you like, while failing
>no job, no higher education
>girls may like you but you don't know even how to meet them or hit on them, everything would look ridiculous and forced as fuck
>time is passing by and you can feel it
>your interest only attracts autists and overweight cunts with dyed hair
>you are not great at anything
>you will spend the rest of your life failing at your personal projects and being a loser in general
>die alone and childless
>>
>>28754286
>you're not even very good at video games
lmao loser
>>
File: 1463517782634.gif (276 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463517782634.gif
276 KB, 500x375
>>28754681
>Enjoy my meme degree in game design, fucker
Why don't you make games.
>>
File: 1463907308345.png (138 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463907308345.png
138 KB, 400x400
>>28754286
>eating bread right out of the bag at 1am
...so? I don't see how this is a problem, I once sat in my bed and ate fucking chicken and rice and peas at 4am while drunk and listening to the naked and famous and it was delicious. Fuck I could go for some chicken rn

>people only ever approach you in public for money and directions
Ouch. This one hit home pretty fuckin hard I am always harrassed for money and items by homeless people more than anyone else, and favours by people in my life, but nobody is ever available when I want/need something. Go figure. Being autistic means that you are ten times better at living than everybody else but they are insensitive and stupid and slowly destroying themselves and the worldd around them. And we are the ones who get called weird or retarded
>>
>>28754798
I'm really only qualified to script, and can't get excited about any project someone of my skill level could produce
Employment-wise, even junior positions want multiple shipped games under their belt
>>
>>28754894
Mostly just charity muggers who say I "look very approachable". Which in that pattern just means "more likely to give money"

There's always some new group on the street each week. Once there was an anti-bullying one. And sorry, if you're collecting money for "anti-bullying", I'm not giving you money. So I turned them down and both times I passed them through town they made mocking comments about my bag having gaming shit on it.
>>
some of you fucks are so young, so much time to fix shit.

fucking fuck.
>>
>>28755223
if only I had any motivation
I probably won't even be able to get a shitty job
>>
>>28755341
Tough shit

(I feel for you, but that's really what it is, and nothing but, best of luck)
>>
>>28754286
Seems pretty tame, if not extremely common, OP. I feel for you, but you've got time to work things out and it's actually quite typical for a man's early twenties to be the worst years of his life.
>>
>tfw nihilist (inb4 epik fedorameme)
>tfw at peace with everything despite being a total failure

Shit, i ain't even mad m8.
>>
>>28755547
agreed, honestly. His situation is so dope, I envy him.
>>
>>28755547
What happens when your 28 and your worst year just started.
>>
>>28755715
you tell us... what's good dude? Half way through 27, where does this shit get even more raw?
>>
File: 1463872698089.jpg (56 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1463872698089.jpg
56 KB, 530x444
>>28755949
Idk man. My now ex fiance just left me after 10years of a great relationship. We both love solitude, and it was beautiful. I really cu med up and was drawn into a very deep depression when my dad died about 4 years ago. I started being an asshole at times, and never opened up to her. I royally fucked up. I have a past that haunts me. Haven't had my licence since 2008 and when she dumped me fridY I said fuck it and went to my mother's. Now I'm trying to handle getting my shit together and trying to save the relationship.

I want so badly to kill myself but I'm dead set on proving myself to her. Just have so much shit to deal with and possibly face jail time. Never felt this shitty in my life,. But I'm just wondering if it gets easier as you age or what.
>>
File: 1463868593997.png (115 KB, 767x827) Image search: [Google]
1463868593997.png
115 KB, 767x827
>>28756092
Never been able to hold real job since he died. Have lost numerous acquaintances due to suicides or overdoses since then. I have around 500 dollars to my name. I despise my mother and can't bare to be in the house I grew up in. I'm hoping for the best case scenario. Is. No jail, get license back., moving back to my favorite place and being back with this women. I just know that isn't going to happen and it's going to turn out to be worse than I thought.
>>
>>28756179
>>28756092

so everything goes to shit. can't get on your level with interpersonal relationships, my career is my wife, but good luck dude, I hope you can change your focus before it's too late.

to add to that, do you think you can change your focus? Or are you hopelessly involved with the need for others to function? Does the court case scare you? is there any hope that the judge will be lenient?
>>
>>28756634
I wrote another wall of text but accidentally deleted it twice.

I'll be back to explain a bit more later. I have no one to talk to, so thanks for reading my predicament. Felt good to type it out I guess.
>>
>>28756987
I get that but just incase, I'm feeling the urgency of the fentanyl ends, has hooks in a lot of folk, seems like a story I need to hear again. Just incase though, hang in there.
>>
>>28757239
Explain? I don't follow the fentanyl thing.
>>
>>28754286
>the only people that want you to cum in them are dick owners
thats a funny problem to have
>>
File: 1463113626749.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463113626749.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>Be 22
>Girlfriend of 2 years tells me we need a break because her parents dont like
>They dont like my goatee, my girlfriend use to love it before they started talking shit
>They dont like my shoes, they are just white nike shoes
>They think my jeans are too old and that I should dress formal when I go to their house
>They constantly text and emand she come home when shes out late with me and by late I mean 11
>One time we were at the movies at night, she told her mom about it but not the dad and the dad was calling and texting for a half hour cursing her to come home
>I buzz my hair but sometimes I let it grow a little and they dont like that
>I have to search the whole house for her dad when I go over to say hello otherwise he gets mad
>I work 2 temporary jobs and have applied for several state positions as a career but they keep telling her i will go no where and she needs to find a 22 year old with a set career
And my fucking favorite part is this
>Every time I see them I say"Hey, how are you doing?"
>They hate this because they feel like im talking to them as a friend, I dont know what they mean or who they think they fucking are to me

I cant stand my girlfriend ate this shit up. The dad mops floors for a living and the mom weighs 400 pounds. These people think they are hot shit.
>>
>>28754947
oh come on man, you're lucky as fuck. If I could afford college that would be the degree I'd start trying for tomorrow. Just fucking work at it, that shit is literally considered a STEM degree.

You could even start trying to make a game in your own free time if your parents are cool with that whats the fucking problem? You've got a good life yo
>>
>>28757312
Look at this

>Have lost numerous acquaintances due to suicides or overdoses

I'm not as fucked as some, but this is something that is common from the people we traditional trust in society, even from the dredge of it. Drug abuse is some real shit. Effects a lot of demographics.

friends dying from that has marked what I notice in these types of conversations. Wasn't trying to assume an opiate ending (heroin/Fentanyl). But depending on how well you knew someone. It can eat at you.

just writing words with a hope attached, don't think about it.
>>
>>28757845
if she actually gave a shit then she would've defied them anyway. sounds like she was looking for a cop-out.

source: i've dated two girls whose family didn't like me, and they stuck around despite that.
>>
File: generate_terra_jauno.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
generate_terra_jauno.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28754286
>the last time you were romantically interested in another human being for more than 3 days was when you were 15, and she was a lesbian, and the only woman you could relate to
the last time you were romantically interested in another human being for more than 3 days was when you were 15, and she was a lesbian, and the only woman you could relate to

same here.
fucking kill me i cant forget her.
>>
>doing illustration degree

I know that feel of useless degree anon.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.