[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are memes dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1421869669793.jpg (95 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1421869669793.jpg
95 KB, 653x490
are memes dead?
>>
Pepe and wojak are their ghostly hell world incarnations
That's why they've been around for so long
They'll never die
They'll never find release from the endless torment of their own making
>>
File: 1425932328222.png (94 KB, 348x437) Image search: [Google]
1425932328222.png
94 KB, 348x437
Memes are a spook
>>
When everything is a meme, nothing is.

So, yes.
>>
memes died in 2010 along with /b/ and Gary Coleman due to the rise in sites like Reddit, Tumblr, and the meme integration on Facebook and Twitter
>>
File: 1451674236708.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1451674236708.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>28754683
Yeah this

>Be me today
>One of my retarded cousins and her turdpushing lgbt buddy came over, pretty much the most plebeian cunt you could ever think of
>Have to sit there and listen to this constant stream of mental diarrhea sprinkled with occasional awkward periods of silences throughout emanating from her and the other faggots since it was a family occasion
>As everyone's sitting there she keeps showing around retarded stale old meme pics i saw years ago on here which somehow found their way onto 9gag and from there straight to her facebook feed, and now she thinks it's the funniest shit ever and she keeps going on about how awesome and funny it is and shows it to everyone, gets up multiple times showing it to me even

I almost ended up asking her if she knows le green meme frog man too, barely managed to hold it in

Also this is barely related but (i need to post this anyways because of how outlandishly and unexpectedly bizarre i perceived it as) when she was showing off her whorish tatooes to my mom while i was at the fridge and then joining in on their smalltalk for a bit i also commented on the fact that some employers won't even hire anyone with tatooes (she basically just nodded), which was funny because she just got fired the other day herself but not because of this, anyways and then when i had long seated myself again she suddenly goes "And if someone has a disability he has to tell his employer too first" or something along those lines directed at my mom

I mean the chance that this was actually meant to be a direct reference to me (there's no way she could know about the 'tismbucks unless my mom had told her beforehand) are pretty low but you never know with these cunts of course

But anyways in case it was in fact directed at me i love the way she just purposefully avoided pissing me off/attacking me when i stood in front of her by not venting her actual thoughts, women are disingeniously cowardous when it comes to things like this really
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.