[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to get a legsjapan subscription >still live at home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463883721996.jpg (545 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1463883721996.jpg
545 KB, 1280x1280
>want to get a legsjapan subscription
>still live at home
>will likely continue to live at home forever because I'm getting a degree in history
>>
>degree in history
Why,
>>
>>28754301
>too lazy to do math
>too autistic for business
>too uncoordinated for art
>hate anything graphic design related despite being good at that
>>
what does living at home have to do with joining a website?
>>
>>28754379
credit card payments yo
>>
>>28754358

that is the equivalent of stating

>I don't like meat
>Vegetables give me gas
>no fish in this part of the country
>so I decided to eat SAND

If you are too lazy to do math, you are too lazy to pursue an academic career which is about the only thing a history degree leads to.

Lear to weld or something useful, jesus.
>>
>>28754358
>despite being good at that
post some stuff you did

and if you don't, you're too embarrassed because you know it's shit
>>
>>28754426
nah i unironically enjoy history
>>
>>28754398
get a pre paid card from the store
>>
>>28754150
I just went to that site and it fucking sucks. Why on earth would you want to get a subscription for such a shit site?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.