[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish you'd come back into my life Yasmin. I'm such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I wish you'd come back into my life Yasmin. I'm such a fucking mess. I keep doing stupid shit. I don't even need to date you, I just want you be around so I can stop acting out so much. I need to know you're doing okay. I miss you so fucking much. Please come back. I don't know why I'm making this thread, I have nobody to talk to about this. You were the only one I could open up to. I don't have anyone. I need you.
>>
theres about 4 billion girls in the world and i'm sure at some point another one will evoke the very same chemical and emotional prompts that you feel for yasmine so quit whining and drink some alcohol in a public area with some other humans like yourself
>>
What the fuck kind of turd spells Jasmine incorrectly.
>>
>>28754149
Alcohol is a good idea but I can't go outside. I can't stop tearing. I'm going to drink myself into a stupor right now
>>
>>28754192
well in that case time will heal you. If you start to feel lonely start asking random people on the street for directions even if you know exactly where you are. There's something about interacting with random people on the street that is somewhat therapuetic and gives you a sense of the large scale of the world
>>
>>28754258
please just kill me I need her so bad
>>
>>28754292

Can relate. When did you guys stop... whatever you did? This shit takes time, but it passes. Trust me.
>>
>>28754382
5 months ago, its just now hitting me
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 800x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 800x629
Bump for Bae
>>
Find a hobby and forget about her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.