[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
an isolated lonely life isn't worth living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
an isolated lonely life isn't worth living
>>
>>28753919

the bobcat teaches us to be alone without being lonely.
>>
What this pic from OP? I like it.
>>
Yeah it is, if you have a shitload of money.
>>
>>28754502
true detective season 1 an awesome series
>>
>>28754502

True detective season 1, watch it
>>
>You see we all got what I call a life trap, a gene deep certainty that things will be different... that you'll move to another city and meet the people that'll be the friends for the rest of your life... that you'll fall in love and be fulfilled... fucking fulfillment... and closure whatever the fuck those two fuckin' empty jars to hold this shit storm. Nothing's ever fulfilled, not until the very end. and closure. Nothing is ever over.

wicked sense of nihilism
>>
>>28753919

It is if you have a passion you life for
>>
File: 1459216494152.png (179 KB, 366x392) Image search: [Google]
1459216494152.png
179 KB, 366x392
I choose to live like this I don't know what you're on about

I turn down social invitations every weekend
>>
>tfw you play the True Detective sound track when you have to drive to Port F0urchon for maximum comfy
>>
>>28754637
>I turn down social invitations every weekend

stop posting any time, normie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.