[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey anon, this is my boyfriend" >at young professional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 132646.jpg (20 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
132646.jpg
20 KB, 300x229
>"Hey anon, this is my boyfriend"
>at young professional party with interns from the same company
>ask how long they've known each other
>ask if they're engaged
>ask him what his 5 year plan is
>later that night look over apartment balcony
>he's screaming at her and she's crying
>>
>>28753864
I hope you were a good goy and called her and asked how is she
>>
>>28753864
old copypasta lads
>>
>>28753864
Fucking millenials, incapable of planning further ahead than 1 week.

Good on you, OP.
>>
i dont understand

someone explain to me pls
>>
>>28754060

Draw your own conclusions, you fucking prat.

thats what you're supposed to do, in life.
>>
File: 546543.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
546543.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
>>28754060
Think psychology anon, by implanting these subtle ideas into the minds and thought process of relationships, if an answer is not found it can create doubt in the validity of the relationship or even drive a wedge between the couple. It blind ignorant will most likely take the "love will bring us through," but contrary to popular belief most human beings try their best to think logically. Once a flaw is seen and no suitable band-aid is applied. The flaw festers and weakens the stability of what it holds up. Think of a wall. It fails it's job if a crack is exposed and easily noticed.
>>
>>28753864
>people are nothing more than a game to me
>this text is included as blox for the robot
>>
Teach me to be a roachmaster.

I'm not cruel, but I'd like to subtely manipulate.
>>
>>28754241
Just ask invasive questions but in an innocent child-like manner.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.