[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUICIDE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 10
File: XS.jpg (80 KB, 360x462) Image search: [Google]
XS.jpg
80 KB, 360x462
Can we have a suicide thread? I have about $500 USD, I'm 19 years old.. How can I get off this earth. I don't think I could buy a gun, as I have no way to store it before I decide to use it. I don't have a car, but I can dip into my suicide funds for a taxi.

What's the fastest/most accurate/painless way to kill myself? Pain isn't a dealbreaker for me, but I need to be sure that whatever it is kills me.

Is there like a mircale pill I can buy online that would put me out?

I have no connections to buying heroin or something (as that would be a cool way to make sure I die, and an overdose is peaceful...)
>>
>overdose is peaceful

Pretty naive desu
>>
>>28753878
A heroin overdose seems the way to go, as you're just getting higher and higher until you have a heart attack, or your body shuts down.

Whatever, I don't care dude. I'm just trying to get some answers.
>>
Heard you could get some nembutal online which would make you fall asleep rather peacefully. I don't know where to get it and I'm certainly not recommending you do this because it is not what I'd do if I had the money.
>>
>>28753936
What would you do if you had $500 USD right now, with the intention of killing yourself btw?
>>
>>28753853
Just H2S in a car in the middle of nowhere.
>>
You're still young, give yourself a few more years and see if you still feel the same way. Things may get better anon.
>>
>>28753944
I'd either buy a gun and blow my brains out or order some nembutal.
Lately I've been thinking about this bridge that is a short walk from my home, the fall isn't that great but I wager if I do it at night I'll pass out when I hit the water head first and drown.
>>
>>28754008
No. This is not the thread for the hippy bullshit.
>>
>>28753853
Just do it like a man and hang yourself, faggot. Your ancestors would smile upon you.
>>
>>28754029
I live with my sister and her neice. I'm not going to let one of them find me like that.

I've never her of Nembutal until this thread though. If I could somehow buy some online, I would walk out into a nice forest, and take it while listening to some peaceful saxophone solo. That would be amazing.

>>28754025
Can you assist me in any way in finding this drug online?

I'm assuming it's illegal?
>>
>>28754008
Not OP but I've lived enough and I can't get myself out of this hole I've dug myself into, I really wish I had it in me to kill myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1500x3471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1500x3471
Oops who posted this
>>
Get a plane ticket to Stavanger, Norway, and climb up Preikestolen. 250m fall at least, landing on rocks. Instadead, zero pain.
>>
>>28754062
tor drug markets will surely have it, just download the onion browser and have a search around,
>>
Don't kys anon
>>
Jump from a high building, then at least you can reconsider while you're on the elevator up.

Then at least you can fly for once
>>
>>28754075
You have to go outside to get bitcoins? What a pain in the ass.
>>
>>28754112
I live in maryland. Traveling to a high place for $500 seems possible.. nearest spot?
>>
>>28754028
I'm not against suicide as an option in general, but I just think 19 is a pretty early age to make a decision like that.
>>
>>28754172
Washington Monument
>>
File: 1065618-7.jpg (415 KB, 661x770) Image search: [Google]
1065618-7.jpg
415 KB, 661x770
I don't want to die, I just want the pain to end. I'm sitting here with no one to talk to, and I feel the urge to scream, and nothing else. I just want the loneliness and anger to stop. My only friend in the world is growing tired of me. I can't even talk to him anymore.

When is it going to stop?
>>
>>28754204
Think I would be allowed to the top? let alone let me jump off it. Seems unlikely.

>>28754225
When you make the decision to let it stop.
>>
File: odin-and-yggdrasil.jpg (49 KB, 473x355) Image search: [Google]
odin-and-yggdrasil.jpg
49 KB, 473x355
>>28754062
You don't do it at home. Our ancestors used to hang themselves in forests when they were no longer useful to their tribes, in order to not be parasites to their tribes.
>>
>>28754075
Thanks for this.. Seems difficult, but the most that could happen is I get arrested, and serve some time. At most a year or two. Niggers get off all the time for having drugs. As soon as I get out, I could just try again,

Anyone have any advice on suicide by cop? I'm not white, so that should make it a little easier.
>>
>>28753853
Dick's Sporting Goods friend. You can buy a shotgun and buckshot for around 200-250 dollars total.
>>
>>28754225
bra Ill talk to you on skype
>>
>>28754297
I don't think they would let some prepubescent looking 19 year old walk in, buy it, and then walk out. Not only that, but I don't have a car, and if I brought a gun into my sisters house, it would seem suspicious. If I had a car, then all of this would be extremely possible.

I don't think I would be allowed to walk the streets with a gun in hand either.
>>
>>28754323
>>28753853
BRO-P Ill talk to you to
>>
>>28754172
Oh shit maryland bro, whats up? Long guns aren't really regulated here, you could buy one in ~40 minutes and kill yourself within the hour
>>
>>28754028
I'm 19, have wanted to die for a long time. Nearly killed myself this past year at college. But have yet to do it. Guess I've not hit the edge yet.

But anon, you really should consider holding off. Idk what your life is like, but maybe we'll feel better in our 20's.
But then, I have parent money to fall back on, you may not.
>>
>>28754383
>Long guns aren't really regulated here
hahahahahahahahaha you're full of shit
resident /k/ommando here, Maryland is absolutely shit-tier in terms of gun laws
Also OP don't use a gun because you can fuck up and permanently paralyze yourself
a high building or a good noose is the best option

ODing on drugs is also absolutely terrifying
>>
File: Helium.jpg (178 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
Helium.jpg
178 KB, 1239x795
>>28753853
I'm not into condoning suicide, but I really don't know your circumstances so who am I to judge.

Here is a cheap way to do it pain free...
>>
OP here again (obviously) Okay, so nembutal is legal in mexico.. a plane trip to mexico is about $430.. Gunna assume a taxi out there for transport to a place that sell it would be another $100.. then I have to actually buy the drug. (SHould be less than $50?) Total, $580, but lets put it at $650 to be safe.

If I sell all of my possions (Computer, game consoles, etc) I could probably pull $800...

How full proof is this plan?

>Buy ticket to mexico
>Visit touristy place
>Find Nembutal
>Take it
>Be happy

>>28754383
Eh, my response to death by gun is shown here >>28754335 What part of MD btw? 301 here..

>>28754391
Im not suffering years and years longer just for a "chance" that shit might get better. THat's fucking dumb.

Whatr if it gets worse? So I wasted 10 years hoping it would get better when it fucking didnt.. and then I kill myself? Why not just do it now.

No amount of happiness can be that awesome to warrant suffering to achieve it.
>>
>>28753853

Hate to be the edgelord in the room but if you really wanted to kill yourself there's no "deciding to use" a gun.

>buy gun
>buy ammo
>go innawoods
>do the deed

It's that easy. If you're trying to namby-pamby around it you don't actually want to kill yourself.
>>
>>28754335
Depends on the state. I know in PA, you can legally buy a long gun at 18. Pistols at 21.

Why would they not sell it to you? Only reason would be if they suspect you are suicidal. So just act normal when buying it, put on an act one last time.
>>
>>28754422
I'm aware of the exit bag. Seems like a last resort, but again I WON'T kill myself in the house, and since i have no car, it would be hard to haul this off into a field without getting caught in some way.
>>
>>28754323
you don't want to do that, every time I add someone on skype, we simply stop talking, I'm not an interesting person, I can't keep a conversation going
>>
>>28754296
Don't ruin some poor cops life anon.
>>
>>28754478
Take a bag of balloons with you.
>>
>>28754495
well who gives a fuck, maybe we only talk once
>>
>>28754498
Like a trigger happy cop would care about killing a non white person.. Get real dude.if anything I would be making their day.
>>
>>28754446
Why go through all that shit? Just buy a fucking gun, or jump off a bridge. There are so many easier solutions.

I survive knowing that I can die tomorrow. I hate the pain and loneliness, but I can still see some possible joy in life, both in the present and future.
>>
Do the helium mask thing. Ask /b/ about it.
>>
>>28754421
You stupid nigger, HBAR are 100% unregulated. How is a state that allows me to buy a fucking AR15 shit tier? Go suck a /k/ock
>>
>>28754535
because this - >>28754335 I'm looking into nearby high places though. Considering the bay bridge, but I have no way of getting there. Not any high places nearby me. I live in a very rural place and the highest place I can think of is a 4 story parking garage.. I don't want to survive,
>>
>>28754446
301 too. You near frederick? We should hang , no pun intended
>>
File: suicide.jpg (94 KB, 505x772) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
94 KB, 505x772
Have fun, OP

Probably not original
>>
>>28754421
Okay.. about the noose method. I have a few paracord bracelets that can withstand 500lbs.. simply tying a noose to a strong tree and jumping would work?

How painful is being hung?

>>28754618
I live there anon.. there's not many high places here asside from the library parking garage or perhaps the clock tower at the park downtown (Which in inaccessible regardless)... anything come to mind?
>>
>>28754644
How the fuck is hit by a train 20 minutes... not to mention having such a low agony despite being alive so much longer.
>>
>>28754421
Buy a shotgun. Put it in your mouth. Pull the trigger.
Your fucking dead.
People fail with pistols occasionally, but shotguns work virtually all the time.
>>
>>28754644
How is agony measured?

>>28754688
Knocked out I guess?
>>
>>28754688
It's probably taking into consideration all the people that try jumping in front of a train at a stop and therefore aren't hit by it at a terminal velocity. I'd imagine getting hit like that probably puts you into shock so you don't end up feeling things as intensely as you should. That doesn't even take into account any head injuries you might suffer.

This is all just a guess, though.
>>
>>28754513
give skype, i guess
>>
>>28754658
Well the weinberg is a pretty tall building. Theres also that chapel on west church street. Just drink some water from carroll creek and you'll be dead in minutes lol . You graduate from FHS or TJHS?
>>
>>28754731
Agony: The amount of pain and discomfort you would expect from the use of the particular method (ranked on scale of 0 to 100 where 0 is no pain/discomfort and 100 is the most pain/discomfort possible)
>>
A lot of trains are very low so instead of going under the wheels, you basically just get fucking smashed by it. Everything in your body is broken and you die from blood loss/internal damage.
>>
>>28754802
meant for >>28754688

original commente
>>
>>28754746
Who is dumb enough to get hit by a train at a stop?

I would go a few hunded feet before the train arrives, wear dark clothing and hide behind something as the train approaches, then run out, dive head first into the nose of the train and call it a day.

Infact, this is a good fucking idea. I don't need this thread anymore.. There's the marc train nearby that runs every morning when it's still dark. A cab out to there would be less than 20-30$

Now here's this.. what can I buy with $500 to make the hours leading up to my suicide the most enjoyable?

>>28754780
Damn true, not gunna say where I graduated as that would be narrowing down too much of who I might be.

Do you think the marc train (near target/chic filet) would be enough to kill me btw? or I could walk intot he court house with an airsoft gun screaming and yelling.
>>
>>28754802
That doesn't make any sense, if you just had your head on the rails, how would your whole body get smashed. And how would you die from blood loss if it hits your head but doesn't decapitate you?
>>
>>28754597
Doesn't Maryland still have an AWB?
So you faggots 'AR's are cucked into eternity with your stupid bullshit
meanwhile im just sitting here with all these 30 rounders
>>28754658
paracord doesnt make a good noose, get some strong thicc rope from home depot
say you're building a tire swing or something

>>28754695
If he's not careful he can still fuck it up. A rope has been the chosen method since rope was invented
>>
>>28754802
>A lot of trains are very low so instead of going under the wheels
You're wrong, the head easily fits under the front, people get decapitated while planking.
>>
>>28754839
Well you're not an idiot so it's safe to say you graduated from TJ. I'm pretty sure we were in the same class bro lol. The MARC comes in incredibly slow trust me you'd be better off getting punched to death. Cops are trained to shoot center mass so you would just be jailed and very sore
>>
>>28754872
You can fuck up with rope too. You can fuck up with anything. Nothing in life is a guarantee.
But I'd say your more likely to suceed with a shotgun, and statistics back this up. Its how I'd go via suicide.
>>
>>28754901
I know it's relatively slow, but what If I walk somewhere towards the middle of the line, then attempt there?

There's more schools than TJ and FHS btw
>>
>>28754912
If you fuck up with rope it doesn't paralyze you so you can't try again
at the very worst you just choke to death instead of it instantly breaking your neck

imho I'd use tall building, you're dead before you even hit the ground
sounds peaceful as hell
>>
>>28754938
Well if you're living in frederick it could only be T-Ro or Saint johns or the other two. Or walkersville i guess. How weird is it that I find someone less than 25 miles from me on a mongolian basketweaving forum
>>
>>28754938
>>28754901
HOLY FUCK! 2 robots in the same thread, both from frederick? Okay, I too am from fredfuck. THS..

Anyway, any of you faggots know where there are any BDSM groups, or gloryholes nearby? I'm not "too" suicidal, but thsi thread intrigued me and I can't beleive there's this many of you guys here.
>>
are there in sky-scrapers in new york city that are good for jumping off of? like aren't totally fenced in, have a good observation deck to jump from, etc?
>>
>>28754802
http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/index.ssf/2014/06/man_lays_head_on_train_tracks_killed_instantly_in_paterson_nj_transit_says.html
>>
>>28754998
4th Anon here, I'm not from Frederick but I'm like an hour away.
>>
>>28755061
Does this mean a frederick meetup wouldn't be too difficult? Considering there's 4 anons here in this shitty little thread at 10PM alone?
>>
>>28754998
Its the water from Ft. Detrick I guess. MK uktra part 2. Check craigslist for that stuff i'm not privy to any of it around here. It will probably be mostly old people though
>>
>>28755103
What would we do? Besides stand around and mumble about
>tfw no gf
>>
>>28755108
Dude, our craiglist is fucking shit and you know it. It's %95 bots, and the rest are not serious, or too sketchy.
>>
>>28755135
We could play video games together, or do drugs.. I don't know really.

Can you give me some advice on frederick though? Where can I go to meet people? like friends and stuff.. I don't have any. Let alone getting a gf.

I was thinking about taking a class or something at FCC just so I can be around people my age. I remember they set up some Wii U's in the FCC recreation room and I destroyed all of the normies there. (Wasnt taking a class, but was there for some documents.
>>
>>28755103
You guys could host a support group.
>>
File: 1427918507431.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1427918507431.gif
1 MB, 300x200
Shotgun + buckshot aimed towards your brain stem.

Lay down on active train tracks + sleeping pills + earplugs.

You will either go through with it or change your life.

Anyway, if you are going to throw away your life let me fuck you first.
>>
>>28754839
yo, don't do that to the conductor, man. you're going to give dozens of people ptsd by jumping in front of a train.

if you really want it quick and don't care about anything else, buy a shotgun, load it, and kill yourself in the parking lot or behind the building. you don't need a car if you're just gonna do it there.

I hope you reconsider killing yourself, though. you could buy some therapy for $500, ever consider that?
>>
>>28755259
>you could buy some therapy for $500, ever consider that?
I looked into it, and it was $185 per visit without insurance. I can't afford enough therapy to even make a dent into my fucked up psyche.
>>
>>28755208
Androids Anonymous
It would be more of a suicide pact than anything
>>28755176
Bushwallers and Guidos are the night life bars. Also brewers alley I guess. If i knew how to get friends and a gf, i'd write a book about it and be a millionaire. Frederick is like a microcosm of Seattle, lots of stupid hipsters and people that look like musicians but aren't
>>
>bottle of booze $10
>stamp bag of heroin $20

Get drunk and shoot up. Kills addicts all the time. You have 0 opiate tolerance so RIP.
>>
>>28753853
>19 years old
>think he has experienced the hardship of life

get off this board, son, and try to change your life. Come back when you're >30yrs
>>
>>28755259
Fuck the conductor, he should go kill himself too
>>
Oh shit i almost forgot man, since you're in frederick, that super 8 motel near target and costco is where most of the heroin is dumped off by people coming out of baltimore. Cops are cracking down on it though, so i wouldn't really risk it if i were you
>>
>>28755346
>just get heroin bro
okay, can you hook me up, where you at? i'll literally drive across the country to get it
>>
>>28755412
dark net. Look for anything cut with fentanyl. Sub mg does of fentanyl kills people.
>>
>>28753974
This is the best method
Do your calculations right and you can be dead in one breath
>>
>>28755290
a lot of places will do a sliding scale for people who need money. I don't know about frederick specifically.
>>
>>28755403
If you do get arrested, i think that you get free therapy in jail. But it would probably be shitty and buying heroin is a felony, so you'd be marked a felon for life
>>
>>28755346
>Have no friends
>No source of drugs
>19 so no buying booze

Haha...

>>28755309
Eh, I'm 19, and look like I'm 15. I doubt I could get into most places, let alone treated like an adult and befriended.

>>28755365
>You have to have experience the worse of the worse to be worthy of killing yourself.

Shut the fuck up.

>>28755403
Interesting. I'm too afraid to buy drugs especially from someone I don't know, I could get arrested, and then forced to continue living for more years to come.

>>28755458
>>28753974
No car
>>
>>28754335
You can carry a gun in a sealed, hard container in public pretty much everywhere in the US.

Just ask the clerk at the store.
>>
>>28755486
Looks like you need to wait until you are 21 to kill yourself.

You don't want to do it if you are asking on here. If you really wanted to die you would have done it at home with what you can gets your hands on. Family be dammed.
>>
>>28755486
what about the shotgun in the parking lot option?
>>
>>28755531
Does dicks sell ammo for the guns too?
>>
>>28755592
That walmart near the dairy queen and the super walmart near sonics both sell shotguns and ammo. I have to go to bed frederick bro, you know where to find me though
>>
File: .png (19 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
.png
19 KB, 1350x561
Couldn't find the v motivational image that I wanted to send but this line of thinking gets me every damn time - go fuck shit up instead of fucking yourself up. Don't pussy out of life, bro, you got this.
>>
>>28755486
>>You have to have experience the worse of the worse to be worthy of killing yourself.
actually, yes you do

>oh no, I fell down and bruised my knee
>time to go kill myself
this is how stupid you sound. You haven't lived long enough to justify killing yourself. Then again, the world might be better off without idiots like you running around.
>>
>>28755625
>you know where to find me though
Where?
>>
>>28755458
how do i make this
>>
>>I don't think I could buy a gun, as I have no way to store it before I decide to use it

Not sure you are understanding the concept of "I want to leave this planet as soon as possible without consequence" thing bud.
>>
>>28755649
By that logic, NO ONE should kill themselves, because there's always something worse.

Also, do you think people are idiots for being happy despite only living 20 years?

---

You're a fucking idiot. There's no point system of "oh look enough bad stuff has happened to me, I cna kill myself!"

No, I'm not waiting for myself to get even worse.

Should I make this a pissing contest?

Should I have included in the OP that I'm a khv who lost both of his parents, dropped out of highschool, doesn't have a license, has severe depression, an extremely awful limp due to an accident when I was younger, and getting no respect from anyone what so ever. Every day is a chore to live.

Oh I'm sorry that's not enough.. I'll just wait until I lose my job and become homeless, that way I won;t even have the money to kill myself.

Oh whoops, sorry I'm too young LOL, maybe I should be homeless for atleast 5-10 years, then when I'm 30 and have suffered enough, then and onyl then will I be worthy of taking MY life.. not someone elses... but MY fucknig life, the one that I am responsible for keeping alive, the that I yes ME has to worry about, because no one else on this stupid little planet gives a shit about, it.

But let me guess..

>"Hurr durr, et cood b worse, u shood sufr mor be4 ur allowd to kilurself"
>>
>>28755700
While I'm not him I would guess he's in Frederick.

Anyways just shoot yourself or sit in front of a train.
>>
>>28755882
>Should I have included in the OP that I'm a khv who lost both of his parents, dropped out of highschool, doesn't have a license, has severe depression, an extremely awful limp due to an accident when I was younger, and getting no respect from anyone what so ever. Every day is a chore to live.
most of that is your fault mate. You can be happy, you just have to work hard to improve yourself.
>>
>>28756301
So to warrant killing myself, my hardships need need to be from somewhere else. Just because it's my fault, doesn't mean ti still doesn't hurt. In truth, it makes it worse.
>>
>>28756478
at least shoot up a school or something before you kill yourself; take some normalfag scum with you.
>>
Do a ten story forehead dive into a cement canvas and try to paint your last thoughts on the cement using your brains as paint. What do you need money for?
>>
>>28753853
Buy 30 bottles of delsym. Do the dxm extraction. Die a painless death that's like overdosing on heroin but you won't have any idea you're dying because of the dissociation.
>>
>>28754765
aight im still here, was doing something. I think it's KiiwanRakahari
>>
>>28756519
school shooting survivor here. fuck you.
>>
>>28754446
op sell me your computer mine just fucking broke
>>
>>28756830
Like did you take a bullet or did your school just get shot up

Also better not have been sandy hook you underage fag
>>
>>28754839
>call it a day
>>
>>28756888
nope, didn't get shot and nope, not sandy hook. this was years ago, but the shit it does to the survivors, and the community, is fucked up. you try going to a damn school where 75% of the student body has PTSD from the same goddamn incident. it sucks.

I know this is 4chan and I'm a fag for being serious but I'm always afraid someone will see a post like this and actually go through with it. so psa, I guess - if you see a post like that and think that makes it ok to inflict your own pain on innocent people, you are a grade-a retard, and I mean that sincerely.
>>
>>28754422
old meme
>>
I've considered suicide more than a few times, and attempted half-heartedly several times, and seriously once. If you want/need to talk/vent, you can talk to me.
>>
Would anyone here be interested in a pact? I don't know how they would work since there's rarely mentions of them on 8ch's /suicde/.
>>
>>28753853
Sell all your shit and buy a plabe ticket to Ukraine and keep exploring the exclusion zone until you die of radiation poisoning. Bonus points if you get a selfie with the Elephant's foot.

If you're going to kill yourself, do it in a way that makes it interesting.
>>
>>28753853
Exit bag. Easy and guaranteed to kill you.
>>
>>28754335
You can, it's just 2 pages of paperwork then the clerk calls the feds to make sure you aren't a felon then you're done
>>
File: image.png (27 KB, 169x236) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27 KB, 169x236
>>28757011
Fuck off at least you all have a sense of community now. Torment somebody for their entire life or watch someone's soul buckle, it only seems fair you should suffer just as much. Your shooter lived alienated and died demonized.
>>
>>28754089
not OP but I've searched on several large vendors over the past hour with no luck.
>>
>>28758525
> Fuck off at least you all have a sense of community now. Torment somebody for their entire life or watch someone's soul buckle, it only seems fair you should suffer just as much. Your shooter lived alienated and died demonized.

most of us didn't even know him. he didn't shoot people who had hurt him; he just shot people. he was two grades above me so I never even crossed paths with him.

imagine you're just walking down the hall or whatever and some stranger suddenly just goes rambo on everyone's ass. maybe he shoots you, maybe he misses. it's not up to you. you either get lucky or you don't, and it doesn't depend on how good a person you are. now imagine that after it's over, a tide of assholes who have never been to your school, never met the shooter or the victims, probably never even been to your town, just up and decide you deserved it. and they won't shut up about it. seriously, the parents of the columbine victims still occasionally get death threats and that happened 17 YEARS ago.

it's so funny how people like you always assume they'd be the one with the gun. newsflash, you're not the only dick who dreams about shooting up the school, and those other dicks will be aiming at you. if they kill you, people who know jack about the situation will say you had it coming! even if you just transferred to that school a week before and you didn't know anyone at all. fuck you for not seeing the inner pain of that kid you knew as "dude #17 with a locker in the same hallway as mine", right?

"community"- ha! if you hate your classmates now, a shooting won't suddenly change that. there's all this bs "unity" talk, but everyone just wants someone to blame. domestic violence, suicide attempts, and ODs went up because everyone's traumatized now. occasionally we still get fucked up voyeurs who want to gawk at the school like it's some kind of spooky haunted house.

suicide sucks. but if you must kill yourself, for god's sake leave everyone else out of it.
>>
>>28754225
Do you have kik? Can I message you?
>>
File: trump-hat.jpg (34 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
trump-hat.jpg
34 KB, 690x460
If anyone sees a 20 year old posting from Damascus MD tell him to call me or something. He's got me worried sick. I love you and you aren't a cuck
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.