[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The reason no one loves you is that you don't have anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: bartok 2.png (413 KB, 568x426) Image search: [Google]
bartok 2.png
413 KB, 568x426
The reason no one loves you is that you don't have anything going for you. You aren't too awkward, you aren't bad looking, you aren't an asshole. Nor are the people you wish you could be with or like though. You just have nothing to say for yourself. You put all your faith, hope and self in the other person, and there's nothing left for you. Simply, you're going nowhere and it's boring.

How true is this?
>>
>>28753736
12% true

no one likes an awkward, shy uncaempt asshole aspie
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 600x600
>>28753736
Sounds like you're projecting pretty hard there m8
>>
>>28753780
No shit, just seeing if /r9k/ might be the same
>>
>>28753780
not op, but even if he was, is this not true??

are you still trying to run from the truth, my dude?

whenever someone has to chime in and say "projecting!!" its a sure sign that they're in the bunch too.

make some progress, chump
>>
>>28753736
It's true that I'm boring, but there are tons of boring people in relationships, so that can't be the cause.
>>
>>28753827
Lol nah it doesn't apply to me. I called it out because it sounds too personalized.

kys
>>
>>28753736
I have nothing to offer the other person and to be honest, they have very little I'm interested in.
>>
>>28753872
jesus christ, you cannot form a logical thought to save you're life.

no wonder you're here
>>
>>28753736
I'm pretty boring but I think they're boring too. Nobody loves me because I don't make a point to know anybody who could love me.
>>
>>28753736
no you stupid normie, im ugly as fuckkk (-10/10) and 5'5''
FUCK YOU
>>
I am not bad looking, I'm not awkward at all, I can be a huge asshole but most of the time I treat people the way they treat me. I am not even boring, but I don't talk much which is the reason why people think I'm boring I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 719x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 719x674
>>28753926
Whats illogical about it? You seem upset over nothing friend.
>>
>>28753736
If people only love you for the life you surround yourself with, for your cult of personality, then they don't really love you.

That's why I only have one good friend. One who understands these things. Unconditional love means loving the soul, not the man. He went on to be a semi-successful normie, but we can still communicate without speaking. With just a look.

Anything less is material. It's glorified bribery. It's a sordid collection of advantageous perceptions.
>>
>>28753995
I get upset when stupid people speak to me. sorry, i'll let you keep being a passive nerd
>>
>>28753941
Ugly manlets are out there getting laid. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>28754086
t. 6'2 Chad

Women don't sleep with short men unless they're shorter than them or the guy has millions.
>>
>>28753736
People don't like me because I try to live in a fairytale world and it infuriates them
>>
Pretty true.
All I do is:
>lift
>intake media
>browse 4chan
So yeah I pretty boring but whatever. I don't exist to be entertainment to others.
I enjoy doing what I do, fuck what others think.
>>
Not true at all. I have everything. Everything but love. My family loves me and there are girls willing to have sex with me. I even have friends who admire me.
But I'm so deeply and profoundly insecure that there's no way I can let anyone get close to me. My mind is all fucked and I can't put it back together.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.