[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope all of you virgins are getting registered to vote for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16
File: 1463961021496.png (161 KB, 318x450) Image search: [Google]
1463961021496.png
161 KB, 318x450
I hope all of you virgins are getting registered to vote for Trump in November. It will also be good you all will get out of the house and get some sunshine or you will die of lack of vitamin D.
>>
Definitely famalam. Anything but Hitlary
>>
>>28753732
You do know Trump is Hillary's best friend right? Same with her supporters and Trump's supporters.

A vote for Trump might as well be a vote for Hillary.
>>
>>28753762
But it's not a vote for Hillary. And a vote against Hillary is a vote against feminazis and welfare faggotry. I couldn't care less about them both being for corporate interests as I'm a pro-corporate shill myself.
>>
>>28753762

Trump is talking about Bill Clinton's rapes.
>>
>die of lack of vitamin D

What kind of idiot doesn't take vitamin supplements?
>>
File: 3d.png (43 KB, 440x512) Image search: [Google]
3d.png
43 KB, 440x512
>>28753244
>vote for Hillary
>watch /pol/ flip its shit
>>
>>28754015

There are some /r9k/ anons who live all by themselves. i.e. they don't have moms feeding them their vitamins daily with milk and breakfast. Feel lucky anon.
>>
I have only left my house 3 times this year. Once was because my mom was a in a car accident and needed me. I don't drive so I had to walk 3 miles to get her. All the normies were staring at me I was so furious at my mom for making me go outside.

So I will not be going outside to vote for Trump but I will register online for a mail in ballot.
>>
>>28754030

>voting for eternal jew and globalisation of the world, further causing your downward spiral.

kill yourself.
>>
Why would neets vote against their own best interest and vote for a conservative?

Why would anyone who is younger than 40 years old and making less than 50k a year vote for a republican? Especially trump?

I'm sorry OP but you are being brainwashed by the new Conservative movement led by baby boomers. They have paid shills that go on /pol/ and the hive mind and sheep /pol/ is , actually just fell into there trap. Rich leaders of the new conservative movement have paid companies and people to appeal to a younger generation and appear more "hip". This is where the paid shills of Rebel Media comes in, and the trend of hiring young new youtubers that are physically attractive and "hip" to push this agenda.
>>
>>28753904
>>28753987
If that's true why are Hillary supporters and Trump supporters posting together on Reddit?
https://archive.is/4cBRY
>>
>>28754090
I see you're angry too!
>caring this much about what happens in normieland
>>
>>28754100
Because even if you aren't rich you still pay into the mandatory insurance and other welfare systems and regardless of whether they harm your bottom line or not, they are unsustainable to this country and all people rich or poor will suffer when they inevitably lead to ever skyrocketing debt and hyperinflation.
>>
>>28754119
Because get the fuck out and hang yourself, ribbitcuck.
>>
>>28754125

faggot. Unlike you I don't want to spend my entire life in front of the internet. I want to crush the normies and take over their world and fuck their women. I hate robots like you. Go to japan and kill yourself in their forests.
>>
>>28754100

because paying for niggers isn't making me any richer.
>>
File: trumped.jpg (358 KB, 1300x1100) Image search: [Google]
trumped.jpg
358 KB, 1300x1100
I'm not even American but I want to see Trump win so I can watch everyone blow up on the internet over it
>>
File: 694238953.png (199 KB, 389x390) Image search: [Google]
694238953.png
199 KB, 389x390
>>28754195
And how are you going to do that?
>>
>>28754100

There is no indication Trump is in their pockets. His hard right stance on immigration policy and American isolationism is very beltway D.C. politics.

America mainly fights wars abroad in Mid East to keep up the trading of oil in petrodollars. Trump is challenging that very notion. He could cause the collapse of this country through trade wars and isolationism, but perhaps that is what is needed so we can rise again from the ashes.
>>
>>28754100
id rather not lose half by income for low quality government gibs
>>
>>28754231

Voting for Trump and then taking part in civil war and race war you neet memeposting faggot.
>>
>>28754208
>>28754171
Brainwashed fools. Taxes below a certain amount of income is so low and minuscule , that it's ridiculous you would sacrifice all the benifits that would come from it and the great good. This argument about "muh taxes" only come from people that are brainwashed republicans or young kids who don't even pay taxes and don't know what they are talking about. 90% of USA citizens don't make enough money to have a significant increase in taxes, you people and brainwashed fools like you are fighting for the rich 1%. You do realize this yes?
>>
File: 1454581008746.png (138 KB, 590x601) Image search: [Google]
1454581008746.png
138 KB, 590x601
>>28754269
>voting for the eternal Chad
>>
>>28754100
>the left talks about how much they hate white men and push for feminism
>white men leave them
>p-please come back!! y-your brainwashed!!
kys reddit.
>>
>>28754193
The only Redditors here are the Trump supporters my friend ;^)

But continue to deny the evidence my friend
>>
File: srsly.jpg (9 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
9 KB, 237x212
>be NEET
>your excuse for voting Trump is because taxes

this is ironic shitposting, right?
>>
>>28754285

>Taxes below a certain amount of income is so low and minuscule

not to me it isn't. just because your parents for everything doesn't mean the world is cheap to live in kid
>>
>>28754312

OP here. I hate reddit so much I banned it on the router so even my brother couldn't visit that cancer site. I'm one of the few on /pol/ against promoting The_Donald on Reddit.

I will admit I have used Reddit twice because they have a subreddit that pertains to my career (network admin). Outside of that I never go there.
>>
>>28754343
we wageslaves are the silent majority on /r9k/ and have always been :^)
>>
>>28754299
Zyzz was a chad too, and is loved by all of 4chan and was a tripfag himself. Trump is essentially the same. Trump and Zyzz are Chads because they show women only want money.

Anyways Trump is on our side politically.
>>
>>28754285
What about the insurance costs that are mandatory but hit many low income homes that aren't covered by state medicaid programs? Also how low should my income be for my taxes to be considered negligible? Because my sister makes the 50k that you mentioned earlier and I assure you that her taxes are not negligible at all.
And what benefits am I sacrificing if I'm not poor enough for medicaid/ food stamps and not a single mom? The benefits of feeding drug addicts and single moms who fuck big black bad boys all day and then demand that I pick up the tab? And if you want to discuss the greater good, how much of a good is it when our social safety nets are dragging us into completely unjustified debt great enough to cripple this country in the future? Is footing the bill for people's stupid mistakes at the cost of this country's future really moral to you?
>>
>>28754285
Fighting for the rich as opposed to who? People who hate my skin color? Fat crybaby faggots? Muslims?

I'll take the guy who pays my check over the people who want me dead every day.
>>
>>28754285
i lose 50 bux from my paycheck a week as it is thats alot of money for me
>>
File: Max_Stirner-k.jpg (47 KB, 501x525) Image search: [Google]
Max_Stirner-k.jpg
47 KB, 501x525
Fuck you
i need my neetbux
>>
>>28754442
no no goyim your taxes can never be high enough! keep paying, tyrone needs it!
>>
>>28754285

>your taxes are too low
You guys say this shit every four years and I'm NOT falling for it again.
>>
>>28754442
if your taxes about to $50 you're getting far more from the federal governemnt that you're paying in
by an order of magnitude probably
for your highways and defense and education etc

you are mooching and you want to pay less to mooch
>>
People would rather get an extra 20 bucks a pay check , than get free educations, health care, and be provided with an abundance of career jobs in the economy.

This is why USA is the laughing stock of the world. Because brainwashed idiots like this.
>>
>>28754461
forget tyrone
what about working class white people? just fuck them right?
>>
>>28754533

yeah, lets keep those working class people paying for those who don't work, those who abuse our free services, those who vegetate in government jobs while being of no use, those who sit on their asses and write legislation to fuck americans over, etc etc.

lets just keep adding more taxes to the middle class. lets tax ourselves into prosperity!
>>
>>28754562

B-but what about those poor black people.. who don't work. Will you let them die? are you le raycisss anon??
>>
>>28754562
see: >>28754526
middle class don't/wouldn't face the brunt on the tax burden idiot
>>
>>28754603

middle class ALWAYS have and ALWAYS will foot your sneaky little taxes, fucking conniving kike

I'm DONE letting you filthy jews harm the working class and the middle class with your taxes. It's not gonna happen bud, go fuck another nation over
>>
>>28754526
>>28754515
That's a very absolutist and fallacious position. You're pretending that the people you're arguing with want to completely eliminate taxation and all social programs because you can't win the argument any other way. You're essentially calling them/us hard-line libertarians or even anarchists.
That isn't Trumps position nor is it ours. I'm not against tax and I don't demand it be reduced to nothing. I accept the value of things like roads, police, firefighters and education. These are the entire reason government exists. If you abolish them and the army then there is no reason for a government at all. What I'm against is the unsustainable welfare programs and pensions that are hiking up our debt for the sake of feeding people who are using them to cover for their own bad decisions. The tax payer doesn't benefit from that, taxes aren't even enough to cover that and it needs to be examined. I support the idea of reforming these systems so they are sustainable and serve people in genuine need rather than enabling single moms and dysfunctional leeches.
>>
File: 1428437944362.png (82 KB, 255x251) Image search: [Google]
1428437944362.png
82 KB, 255x251
>>28754622
lol it doesn't work like that bud, you're delusional
>go fuck another nation over
considering there's manycountries with higher taxes that have a much higher standard of living than the US idk what you're talking about
>>
>>28754733

yeah yeah can't wait to get my boot on your throat and protect my peoples finances from your kikery
>>
>>28754733
To be fair those countries are only in Europe that I'm aware, and most of their welfare systems are grossly unsustainable too. If you want to pretend to be a yid while arguing with him then you shouldn't point to an example of exactly what he hates.
>>
>>28754387
Well then I respect you anon.
>>
File: nn.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
nn.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1536
>>28753244
>Trump
>basically Ron Paul 2: This Time He Can Actually Do It
A vote for Hillary is essentially coming right out and saying "I endorse government corruption and don't feel the need to hold officials responsible," whereas a vote for the burner is basically "I don't realize why the Soviet experiment failed, and also believe every Tumblr meme."
>>
>>28754882

you shouldn't look up to him for not liking reddit. That's a standard fucking thing.

sheesh, has it gotten that bad that hating reddit is now something praiseworthy?
>>
>>28754754
Lol the class cuckery is strong with this one
don't worry little worker you'll be rich one day, just follow the American dream
>>28754818
>To be fair those countries are only in Europe that I'm aware
Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to lesser extents
even then, what does it matter if they're only in Europe. Countries elsewhere have different systems and situations
>and most of their welfare systems are grossly unsustainable too
No respectable economist is saying this
Immigration might pose a threat but since many of these countries have a declining working population it would help the economy/system. However there's plenty of other issues with immigration that dont have to do with this system
>>
>>28754987
>what does it matter if they're only in Europe.

america is not europe and should never mimic europe, even our founding fathers said to be weary of anybody who tries to make america european.

those countries you're talking about work because they have less 10 million people at the federal level, and they are mostly hard working white people. we have over 70 million spics here ALONE
>>
>>28754100
>vote for a conservative
Receive a moderate amount of neetbux for life because the country is stable
>vote for a leftist
Receive a high amount of neetbux for a few years until society collapses
>>
File: CHINGCHONG.jpg (58 KB, 1024x564) Image search: [Google]
CHINGCHONG.jpg
58 KB, 1024x564
>>28753244
I think I'll vote Hillary just to spite you, /pol/cuck
>>
>>28755020
>america is not europe and should never mimic europe
why not? also considering the philosophical tradition that is the basis of our whole political system started in Europe I'm not sure what you're talking about
>those countries you're talking about work because they have less 10 million people at the federal level
that's irrelevant with more people, more people fund it
>we have over 70 million spics here ALONE
Mexicans for the most part pay taxes/work, and the ones that don't would if they were documented/registered
Blacks are probably who you want to blame, even then if you do the math there's enough working/tax paying people
not to mention with things like healthcare you'd end up paying less per person with a single payer system considering how inefficient and expensive our current one is
>>
>>28754085
>Mom gets in car crash and needs your help
>You get pissed off at her for making you go outside and a bunch of people are watching

top kek, thanks for the fucking laugh
>>
Reminder: Ted Kaczynski was right about everything
>>
>>28754987
>immigration
>no issues to European welfare system
>when the majority of "" Syrian"" migrants don't work, have no education and are on welfare
>claiming no economist says immigration hurts Europe when everyone warns Sweden will become third world by 2025 thanks to immigration
Post discarded. You are literally hijab-on-head retarded.
>>
>>28754952
I'm simply stating that I have more respect for him than the average Trump Redditor senpai
>>
>>28754119
These are obviously anarchist-minded shitheads who want to create a specific union that creates the most butthurt.

Imagine an Obama vs Romney union designed to shit on Paul. Same shit.

>>28754312
The_Donald is a LITERAL /pol/ colony you fucking queer. CisWhiteMaelstrom was a goddamn legend straight out of /pol/'s depths.
>>
File: kochbrothers.jpg (336 KB, 1536x1126) Image search: [Google]
kochbrothers.jpg
336 KB, 1536x1126
you're all fools if you think presidents are anything other than puppets placed there to interface with the public. the people who have the actual power can't be impeached and don't have term limits

things are only going to change when it suits our billionaire overlords
>>
>>28753244
>It will also be good you all will get out of the house
I'm registered to vote as an absentee so I just have to mail it.
>>
File: jacob_rothschild.jpg (35 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
jacob_rothschild.jpg
35 KB, 660x330
you vote for presidents to give you the illusion of having a choice over what goes on in this country
>>
>>28755493
Many (not all) countries in Europe have a declining working population, meaning there's not enough people to fill all the jobs, especially menial ones that don't require much education. Presuming they work, which many are beginning to do with the help of individual government, this would be a boost for the economy and be good for the system.

Sweden's problems are cultural not economic you're delusional, their economy is growing.
>>
>>28755657
Which is totally why the countries that DO have enough people to work and not enough jobs, I.e. Sweden/ Germany are the ones taking the most immigrants.
>Sweden's economy is growing
How the hell do you literally deny reality this hard? How cucked does a man have to be before he says that "2+2= Ahmad's cock in my wife's pussy" and actually believes it?
Here read this and stop being in denial of objective fact and reality. http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
>>
>>28755548
So /pol/ admits to being a bunch of Redditors then?

Not surprising :^)
>>
>>28755767
>Which is totally why the countries that DO have enough people to work and not enough jobs, I.e. Sweden/ Germany are the ones taking the most immigrants.

That's actually not true both these countries have a declining work force

http://www.wsj.com/articles/migrants-offer-hope-for-aging-german-workforce-1441928931

I actually suggest you read the UN report that's linked, that article and "news" website is a sham. It's embarrassing if you actually read the paper

Anyway regarding Sweden's economic growth
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c9e63df6-decd-11e5-b7fd-0dfe89910bd6.html#axzz49RXTI6Id

if anything bad happens to Sweden it will be because of cultural issues/lack of integration, their economy is doing quite well. You'll probably see a similar boom in Germany next year
>>
>>28755617
>he believes in the rothschild meme
>>
I feel bad for you Murricans.
>>
>>28755966
>"can"
>"may"
>sign in to read the rest of this article

>pay us a buck to view this article

Nah I'd rather keep listening to European politicians and economists. Enjoy Mohammad's dick though.
>>
>>28755994
>family has funded both sides of wars for years
>meme
good goyim
>>
>>28754269
>Trump
>Race war

He literally hangs out with black celebs and has a jew grandkid
>>
>>28756105
Financial Times is a well regarded economics news paper, it even right wing lmao
There's plenty of economists saying what I'm saying, a majority even, which is why I doubt you've put any effort into any of this

there's no paywall for me so I'll copy some relevant bits

>Sweden reported a rise in GDP of 1.3 per cent in the fourth quarter over the previous quarter, almost double economists' forecasts, and a gain of 4.5 per cent over a year earlier. Growth for 2015 as a whole was 4.1 per cent.

>Economists credited the refugee crisis for helping boost economic growth as a record number of asylum seekers to Sweden - 160,000 last year, the highest in Europe relative to population size - led to an increase in consumption and government spending.

anyway nothing will likely change your mind so stay delusional in your /pol/ safe space echo chamber
>>
>>28756417
>The Nordic country has now overtaken the US again and is well ahead of Germany and the UK in terms of the strength of its economic recovery since the global financial crisis of 2008, according to bank Nordea.
>>
>>28753244
Nah,I don't wanna vote for the Chad candidate
>>
>>28753244

Vote TRUMP 2016!
>>
File: image.png (292 KB, 494x494) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292 KB, 494x494
>>28754030
Don't you dare. We make this fucking website go 'round.
>>
>>28757775
literally no one likes /pol/ outside your safe space fag
>>
Fuck the troompa-loompa
>>
>>28757020
you gonna vote for the roastie candidate instead?
>>
>>28754460
Trump does not want to cut welfare
>>
>>28754387
Classical conservativo bullshit "I don't like it so you can't like it either nya nya fuck you eat shit" baka senpai

I don't like reddit but feel free to further your retardation reading it yourself.
>>
>>28753904
Hillary uses the feminazis as a platform. She doesn't do shit for, or care about, them. The word is "pandering." She has defended rapists and others in her career as a lawyer. You're delusional if you think welfare/social security is a huge problem facing this country right now. You're just as pathetic as any pawn of Hillary's by being a bootlicker JSYK.
>>
>>28757775
>>>image.jpeg

Go back to /pol/ you buzzword using fuck
>>
File: 1461811200212.png (272 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1461811200212.png
272 KB, 480x480
>>28754403
kill yourself right now famalam wagecuck
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.