[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have gf >Relatively attractive, although insecure about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 118.png (15 KB, 580x584) Image search: [Google]
118.png
15 KB, 580x584
>Have gf
>Relatively attractive, although insecure about a lot of thing (smallish tits, somewhat visible scoliosis, not quite chubby but not quite skinny)
>I'm out of her league, she knows it
>Completely infatuated with me and is always eager and willing
>Enjoy starting arguments with her only to watch her eventually break down and beg my forgiveness, even when she's done nothing particularly wrong

Am I a bad person?
>>
yea you are, but she probably rejected some beta orbiters waiting for you to ask her out so whatever
>>
>>28752994
I was in this same exact situation before she finally mustered up the courage to remove herself from my life. To answer your question, yeah, probably. But if it makes you happy then there's no reason to not continue doing it. Having power over another person's emotions is satisfying.
>>
>>28752994
Nope she's a woman therefore she's a histrionic vapid cunt so she probably deserves what she's getting. After all, she is the one who chooses to stay with a horrible human being like yourself. She could leave if she wanted to.
>>
>>28752994
Yes you are. I would be ashamed to be your friend and i'd probably break all contact with you.
>>
>>28753269
I'm sure you're wife's boyfriend treats her much better, you whiteknighting little faggot
>>
>>28753318
I'm single dude, so your implication that i'm a cuck is way off. What i don't like is people causing suffering for their own enjoyment. I don't see how it's different from Stacy inviting you to prom just to stand you up and what he is doing.
>>
File: prof utonium why.png (443 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
prof utonium why.png
443 KB, 640x480
>>28753203
>>28753251
>>28753318

you cucks are defending a chad
REEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARDS YOU KEKS
YOU'RE THE FAGS THAT CALL THEMSELVES BOTS THAT RUIN THIS BOARD ALONG WITH THE TRAP FAGS
>>
>>28753674
/r9k/ has never had a problem with Chad as long as Chad leaves us alone and doesn't make fun of us for no reason. Usually that is the case. Only immature 15 year old Chads bully people for no reason. Chad is usually a friendly person if you talk to him and he is fun to meet up with.

/r9k/ hates women for choosing Chads who beat them, Chads who are into danger, Chads who are deadbeats and refuse to put on a condom, Tyrones who have HIV and use drugs and have a 80% chance of violence at some point in the relationship.

In short, /r9k/ hates women, not Chads, because women only have 1 interest, and that is ALPHA MALE TOP DOG. If you don't have the top 5% of the gene pool in your DNA, you are fucked for life and women will never look at you. Why would we hate Chad for that? He was randomly born with good genes, so what. He can't control that. Unless he is an asshole there's no reason to hate him just for how he was born. The real evil is the women who choose retards and assholes just because they are good looking, while neglecting to give any chance at all to a 6/10 man who is well groomed and very nice.
>>
File: 1463842251821.jpg (49 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1463842251821.jpg
49 KB, 640x637
>>28753930
i will not swallow my anger at chads just because some shitty chad apologist points at utterly unrealistic ideals of " justice "

and btw this subhuman clearly takes advantage of her, clearly treats her badly

defending this is some twisted form of white knightery which i cannot fucking stand
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.