[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather A) have a gf or B) discover you have telekinetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: force push.jpg (503 KB, 1260x900) Image search: [Google]
force push.jpg
503 KB, 1260x900
Would you rather A) have a gf or B) discover you have telekinetic powers?

If you choose B you have autism and this is the reason you can't ge a gf.
>>
Can I have a gf with telekinetic powers?
And who can transfer her powers over to me for a period of time through sex?
>>
>>28752806

Yes, but whenever she does that you also get turned into a girl until the period of time is up.
>>
>>28752743
Honestly depends on the telekinetic powers.
>>
>>28752834
Hmmmmm...
Does she stay a girl or turn into a man?
>>
>>28752852
>Honestly depends on the telekinetic powers.
This. Also on the gf.
>>
>>28752852

How can telekinetic powers differ? There's only one kind of telekinesis. You can exert force on stuff without touching it with your physical body.
>>
File: 1463620183984.jpg (1 MB, 1280x966) Image search: [Google]
1463620183984.jpg
1 MB, 1280x966
>>28752863
either way that works for me
>>
Anyone who wouldn't pick the telekinetic powers is retarded.

I would rule the fucking world.
>>
>>28752910

But you would still have no gf.
>>
i've had girlfriends and i'd honestly take a free french fry at mcdonalds over another stupid cunt in my life.

fuck off beta virgins its the weekend you should be chasing hens or something.
>>
>>28752916
Who cares? No one is going to make fun of their all powerful god-king.
>>
>>28752877
How much force, and how fine a degree of control?
>>
>>28752935

It would be extremely lonely.
>>
>>28752952
for you
original4
>>
>>28752950

It's the same sort of force and control you have over your own body. If you practice you can make it stronger.
>>
>>28752743
What?
News feeds everywhere "Man with telekinetic ability"
Pussy would just rain on me
>>
>>28752973
Telekinesis easily
Does using the TK make you tired the same as physical exertion would?
>>
>>28752743
>get pussy that may or may not be crazy in the long term
or
>become a demigod
wew lad get a reality check
>>
>he wants a gf
>he has or wants friends
>he uses social media, skype, steam and other bullshit

if shitposting anonymously or the occasional greeting from a cashier aren't enough to satiate your need for social interaction than basically you're a normal and need to get out
>>
>>28753042

Yeah, it's not magic, you still have to exert some energy on your part to make it happen.
>>
>>28753047

You need to go to /wizchan/. /wizchan/ is for people with no gf who are proud about it, /r9k/ is for people with no gf who are sad about it.
>>
>>28753064
Does the TK develop linearly with your physical strength, or is it like in Chronicle where it develops separately but has basically unlimited potential
>>
>>28753112

Linearity has nothing to do with whether or not something is limited.
>>
>>28753217
Maybe you should gain some reading comprehension, I was asking whether the TK's force went 1:1 with your physical strength
>>
>>28753242

You wrote:

>Does the TK develop linearly with your physical strength

>linearly

>or

>is it like in Chronicle where it develops separately but has basically unlimited potential

>unlimited

Linearity has nothing to do with whether or not something is limited.
>>
I already have a GF, so I'll take the telekinesis, so now I have both. WHAT NOW, KID?
>>
why wouldn't you take the TK powers? You could literally teleport behind people IRL.

*teleports behind you*
>>
>>28753319

How would telekinesis let you teleport?
>>
I'd definitely take the telekinesis.

A gf can leave or betray you. Telekinesis is just fucking brilliant. I would hone it and master it. Then use it to help the space program by levitating loads of shit into space and flinging stuff to mars.
>>
>>28753329

with years of practice?
>>
Telekinetic powers.

It would just make everything so much easier.
I'd shitpost using my mind.

And also cause a few wallets to accidentally fall out of pockets.
>>
File: spider400.jpg (168 KB, 400x248) Image search: [Google]
spider400.jpg
168 KB, 400x248
>>28753413

With great power comes great responsibility though anon.
>>
>>28753413
>stealing wallets
>not ripping tonnes of gold and diamonds from deep in the earth's crust
You have the power to move mountains and you use it to nick a few notes from some guys wallet. Disappointing.
>>
>>28753473
Good job finding it and being allowed to keep it. Theres a reason you cant just go places and start digging.

Youd make more money working for large scale building companies. You could literally build a mall solo if you were strong enough
>>
>>28752877
yeah but can i just lift things i would normally be able to lift or can i go CUH-RAZY ANIMAY tier and lift buildings and mountains and even fucking planets?
>>
>>28753862

That's a difference in quantity, not a difference in type.
>>
>>28753413
>making wallets fall out of pockets
>not stealing JEWelry from rich fucks
think bigger anon.
>>
>>28752743

>not choosing telekinetic powers

What the fuck? Master that shit and fly everywhere, do whatever you want. Live in a jungle and throw tigers at trees and shit.
>>
So i can't ever have a gf if I pick telekinetic powers?

What exactly is a gf? Can I just hang out with a girl without calling her my gf?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.