[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow is the day, boys. How will you be celebrating? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 13
File: Elliot-Rodger-1.jpg (298 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger-1.jpg
298 KB, 2197x1463
Tomorrow is the day, boys.

How will you be celebrating?

I'm going to my local Starbucks and pouring my latte on a Stacey. Last year I went to a park and soaked some chads playing a game in honor of Him. God I'm so excited.

Pic related is my favorite pic of Elliot, especially to the song below.

Thread tune; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpd-2buQc0
>>
File: 1361120508390.jpg (116 KB, 535x639) Image search: [Google]
1361120508390.jpg
116 KB, 535x639
>2nd anniversary tomorrow

Wow, how is this even possible?
>>
>>28752572

Yep! overwatch launches tomorrow!

No celebrating.

I'll just get high and play.
>>
May 23 is the day I look towards all year. I'm pretty nervous yet excited to pour the slut with my latte.
>>
>>28752996
Swear it was just last week that it happened

Time flies when you are a degenerate
>>
Police everywhere gonna be on high alert tomorrow, on St. Elliots day.
>>
another hymn that reminds me of Elliot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLk4vdY28Q

God I miss Him so much
>>
>>28752572
Holyshit I live out of my car right now as a NEET and spend most of my hours in starbucks. I'm definitive spilling some of my vanilla latte on a stacey.
I can't not now that you said it, shit!
>>
>>28754174
And last year I just bought beer and other sugary alcohol drinks(4loco etcetra) at 711 (on my bike) and rode back hoping for threads to reminisce with other brobots. instead i made all of the threads and almost zero activity
>>
>>28752572
You didn't do any of it, everyone knows it, why are you lying?
>>
File: 1452290796476s.jpg (5 KB, 250x159) Image search: [Google]
1452290796476s.jpg
5 KB, 250x159
>>28754518
>he thinks I'm lying
>>
>>28754808
for real its not hard to get big muscles chads wet. just act like your flirting and they fell validated and might even give you money :3
>>
File: 1456478877560.jpg (202 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1456478877560.jpg
202 KB, 960x720
I'm just going to dump here
>>
>>28755809
Where do you guys get these rare Elliots?
>>
File: 112.jpg (120 KB, 522x750) Image search: [Google]
112.jpg
120 KB, 522x750
>>28755824
They come around k10
>>
You guys know you're worshiping a fucking retard, right?

Like a literal Forrest Gump? Elliott was not a smart man.
>>
>>28755889
All he needed was some help or a blowjob to prevent everything from happening. He was not a bad man, or a retarded one, just a confused one
>>
i'll be groovin to some elliotwave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od-HKerUpjI
>>
>>28756011

He was a broken person, sure.

He was a bad man. If he weren't, he would have ended his suffering simply by killing himself. Other people didn't make him a defect, it was the universe. Never once did he ever expect anything less than a highly attractive girl, even though he himself was a low-achiever with no charm, skills, or strength of character.

He was dumb. Socially, academically, philosophically substandard in every way.
>>
>>28756122

Even his rampage was a failure. Idiot literally couldn't do anything right. Enraged at Chads and Stacies, he just ended up killing a couple dweebs and some homely girls.
>>
Going to eat doritos and drink mountain dew while watching his videos.
>>
>>28755889
You're on /r9k/ you know

Not exactly the most intelligent group
>>
I'm going to masturbate while seeing his photo

also
>im not a robot
>implying
>>
I'm going to emulate my favorite Elliot video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C6eVdsbZbg and drive around aimlessly listening to naked eyes while contemplating suicide
>>
>>28755889
>Elliot was not a smart man.

"...but he knew what love was"-Forrest Gump

jk the kid was a fucking douche
>>
>>28752572
Thanks for the reminder. St, Elliot's day, bro.

Maybe I'll post some "never forget" shit on Jewbook to rustle some normies' jimmies.
>>
i'll subscribe to someone's youtube channel if it revolves around throwing coffee at stacies.
>>
>>28756545

Coffee is expensive, Elliott often settled for orange juice, sometimes in a super soaker for efficient delivery.

It's fucking hilarious imagining him doing something so comical yet being filled with murderous rage; juicing some Stacy in the park with a scowl on his face.
>>
Man Ellior wasn't even a bro, he never was a robot, he was failed narcisist normie,

He just fell for a Stacey, he is such a meme, I mean for a fucken stacey, it would be valid if it was a little shy autistic cutey, but a stacey, man fuck off.
>>
>>28755889
>Elliot
>not smart

Some random stupid wagecuck thinks he is able to critique others, especially Elliot, regarding intelligence. Elliot was very intelligent.

>>28756147
And? Who are you? Elliot's numbers are insignificant, the fact is he rustled the jimmies of ALL women in the world after the rampage.

SJW faggots like you who accomplish nothing, other than simply whining and complaining about women, need to leave. Now.
>>
>>28756596
imagine being one of the people that fell victim to the super soaker incident, after the shooting spree happened
>>
>>28756253
>Disrespecting Elliot
GTFOO OF MY BOARD FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw this place is filled with normies disrespecting our Savior Elliot
>>
>>28755889
The average idiot millenial wouldn't be able to write anything as long or eloquent as My Twisted World. Dude was patrician in a degenerate society.
>>
>>28753034

haha yeah man weed
>>
>>28756202

Good thing you weren't on /r9k/ when you posted that.
>>
>>28755889
this, he was such a fedora tiping fag.

He probably constantly went or reddit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFfA04JyPEY
>>
FUCK 4cHAN AND REFORMAT FUCKIN BULLSHIT
>>
>>28757184
>hurr durr back to redit!
>saying this to Our God Elliot

you're the epitome of a reditfag. stick to tumbler or redit, faggot
>>
I'll spend all day sucking the benis of my Elliot idol.
>>
>>28757353
No I don't, never been, never will.
but elliot wasn't even a robot.

he felt for a Stacey, that is such a fail on its own.
>>
>>28756673
but that's the point. He did NOT rustle the jimmies of all women. take a look at the other Elliot thread. some guy uploaded pictures of Monette Moio and another Stacy. Those two girls were mentioned several times in his manifesto because he hated them so much. After the shooting they just carried on with their lifes as if nothing ever happened.
>>
>>28752572
as if you'd have the balls to leave your dimly lit room long enough to do that
>>
>>28757700
What do you want them to do? Kill themselves?

Deep down, they constantly think about it. I've seen pictures of Monette where people from R9k and such harass her with "why'd you hurt our god elliot?"

When you google search her name, it is filled with Elliot Rodger news articles. Her life is ruined. That's all she will be known for.

sidenote: she got fat after the massacre. just saying.

>he did NOT rustle the jimmies of women
Oh, you must be new. I'll tell you what happened. After the massacre, feminist trended worldwide for days and women and men got into huge genderwars about "violent masculinity". Girls were as pissed as ever.

Also 6 kills is better than 0. Step up, faggot.
>>
>>28757868
>sidenote: she got fat after the massacre. just saying.

please post comparative.
>>
>>28752572
I'm gonna pour out a 40 full of piss
>>
>>28757868
I partly agree. There must have been an effect on Monette and yes, for one day feminists cried out in rage.
but apart form that? did women in the us become less slutty, self-entitled or chad-loving? I don't think so.
What Elliot did had a temporary, limited effect. Thus claiming that his actions affected all women is incorrect.
>>
>>28757977
She used to be a skinny fuck, now look at those disgusting rolls under her chin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qECOT2Tbq_g&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>28758058
No massacre will change the way women think, make them less slutty.

What he did was virtually show women the toxicity of loneliness. That they were responsible for rejecting and isolating a man. Although women are too fucking retarded to analyze it, they could at least virtually witness what they've done.
>>
>>28758147
For the majority of people he will not go down in history as the poor fella who was pushed into doing this by society/women but as the creepy and crazy guy who projected his unjustified hatred on innocent people.
On a personal level it definitely had an impact. But on a societal level it was all for nothing.
>>
>>28758451
I'm inferring you're not the same guy who was originally complaining about his low numbers. If you are, you're retarded to complain about him getting low kills then make the argument "he will go down in history as evil."

Either way, I don't think you get it.

Once you kill anyone, no matter what society views you as evil. Justifiably. However, in Elliot's case, his response I believe was a natural reaction to a dangerous combination of loneliness, shyness, and psychopathy. There was nothing else he could do for society to not view him as evil while still getting revenge on Staceys. Of course one can claim he shouldn't have gotten revenge on staceys in the first place, but that's no fun, of course we all here want some staceys dead a little bit ;-)

>societal level for nothing
Not really. All tragedies we move on, 9/11 nobody really wakes up and cries everday, sandy hook everyone is pretty much over, virginia tech everyone is pretty much over -- humans get over things as time passes. The important part is people knowing about the tragedy - and elliot suceeeded, especially from publicizing his case, at that
>>
>>28758087
You sound like the meme of the fat neckbeard saying 3/10 will not bang!
>>
>>28758631
I don't like Elliot and I think that what he did was wrong but I have to admit that you what you say sounds reasonable.
>>
>>28752572
>tfw after his death a large group of people came to sympathize with him and still remembers what he did 2 years later
I guess things aren't so bad, his martyrdom was a success.
RIP Saint Elliot.
>>
File: 0pbPGPE.png (660 KB, 691x570) Image search: [Google]
0pbPGPE.png
660 KB, 691x570
>>28752572
he stabbed a guy from my high school studying engineering

fuck him
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
Buying another $10 mega millions tickets
>>
>>28752996
I fucking hate this meme
Why does time have to fly so fast
>>
File: 1433345316599.jpg (57 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1433345316599.jpg
57 KB, 395x401
>>28757142
K
E E
K K
>>
>>28756011
He could have got a hooker if he wanted his dick wet so bad. He had a BMW, but noooo he had to kill his chink roomies.

>>28756673
>Some random stupid wagecuck thinks he is able to critique others, especially Elliot, regarding intelligence. Elliot was very intelligent.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Pick the easier targets instead of directing his rage against those he hated most.
>Can't figure out how to open a closed door.
>Can't get more than 3 kills with several guns and a car.

>Elliot
>intelligent
Pick one and only one, delusional faggot.

>>28756802
>The average idiot millenial wouldn't be able to write anything as insufferable or cringey as My Whiny World. Dude was a bitter virgin in a society that dislikes bullshit.
I agree.
>>
The wheel is turning - venerate the martyrs.

Praise Kek! Behead all satans!
>>
>>28756244
Anyone got the boys of summer version?
>>
>>28761608

>The average idiot millenial wouldn't be able to write anything as insufferable or cringey as My Whiny World. Dude was a bitter virgin in a society that dislikes bullshit.

The pamphlet was bad, Eliot was a bitter virgin.
But that doesn't matter, when you see the forces he channeled and the consciousness he helped create.

Society doesn't dislike bullshit, it loves it, and I can show you some fairly insufferable and cringey shit written by people born in the 90s.
But Eliot was as much an inversion of the social person of today as any of us are.
>>
>>28757142
You realise some poeple just lurk /r9k/ because its banter is top notch, right? Not because they spouse their retarded ideas.

>muh pure virgin 8/10 gf.
>muh lonliness
>muh mental illness I haven't tried to solve with the help of a physician.

I go to /v/ to talk about videogames and funny recurrent threads, but only /r9k/ cheers me up when I'm feeling down.

>>28757868
>Deep down, they constantly think about it.
>t. /r9k/ delusional poster
k
e
kekek
e
k

Ask any woman on the street today if his name reminds her of anything. Enjoy the blank stares.
>>
>>28761695
You realise that outside /r9k/, the epitome of betaness, he had zero impact, right? And it's not that /r9k/ will change anything outside some random acts of misdirected violence.
>>
File: whore.png (33 KB, 635x363) Image search: [Google]
whore.png
33 KB, 635x363
The attention whores are in full swing now that Elliot is famous.
>>
>>28761700

Its pretty disturbing seeing a person try to self-consciously 'act normal' through text.

'Ha ha man yeah I just come here for the laughs, then me an my bros ride our scooters behind the mall and smoke that sweet, sweet mary jane!'

Fuck sake.
>>
>>28752572
Playing pumped up kicks and hotline miami soundtrack now. Gonna do nothing but browse elliot threads though.
>>
Bless you elliot a true alpha male and the reason I discovered redpill and eventually /r9k/

Some heroes are real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
>>
File: 1415922919144.jpg (21 KB, 296x526) Image search: [Google]
1415922919144.jpg
21 KB, 296x526
Its time to remember boys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvaIgq5j2Q8
>>
>>28761721

>betaness

You're like a leper laughing at the plague victims.

>And it's not that /r9k/ will change anything outside some random acts of misdirected violence.

Good to see you've added 'outside some random acts of misdirected violence' since 2014.
/r9k/ is just a symptom, one limb of the white elephant.
>>
>>28761732
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES, THE BETA WHITEKNIGHTING, THE STACY FISHING FOR COMPLIMENTS THEY NEED TO STOP.
>>
>>28761735
most of them are delusional like that nig tripfag that thinks he's a playa and the other one with the ugly horsefaced gf
>>
I've never seen anything about this guy. Seems like an alright dude, was he rich or some shit? He isn't even bad looking so what the fuck?
>>
When are we going to finish what he started?
>>
>cucked by asian nerds and goes on a butthurt rampage.

The Ultimate Beta
>>
>>28761787
>Go to a leprosy to laugh at lepers.
>Be called a leper by a humanoid pustula.
The ride never ends!!
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28752572
TODAY IS THE DAY

THE BETA UPRISING SQUAD (BUS) HAS ARRIVED
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.