[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is confidence and how do i get it? If im shit at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png
78 KB, 412x351
what the fuck is confidence and how do i get it? If im shit at something how can I be confident regardless? did women invent this meme just to piss me off?
>>
>>28751947
>women
>not the Jews
>or blacks
>>
just b yourself. its that simple
>>
Just fake it till you make it
You won't make it
>>
why is life so hard, i feel like god gave me a dick but then made women as a cruel two part joke
>>
>>28752094
>>28751947
"Fake it till you make it" is the best advice desu, but it requires a lot of mental gymnastics to pull off, what I recommend is to make yourself believe that you are who you think you should be in any given moment I hope what I said makes some sense
>>
>>28752125
Just consider it a game, if you don't think you can win "cheat" or just give up that's what I did q_q
>>
take xanax
only then will you understand the true horror of beeing confident
>>
File: jews dead.jpg (149 KB, 800x745) Image search: [Google]
jews dead.jpg
149 KB, 800x745
>>28751978

Lol Jews. Jews themselves are cucked by women. Women are the biggest pest that exists.
>>
>>28752235
What about coke? I felt similarly confident after it, like I did after Xanax, but I also had this "push" and energy to do what I felt I needed to fo
>>
Confidence is when you realize that other people don't fucking matter, nothing fucking matters, and you just do what you want without overthinking it because all possible consequences don't bother you.

For me confidence is being armed and independently wealthy. Being able to quickly kill in self defense and having the dosh to beat the charges afterward make me pretty much invincible.
>>
>>28752344
Seems to me like you are A BIT unstable but what do I know, right?
>>
>>28751947
> If im shit at something

first, stop saying stuff like that. Have hope for yourself. Laugh at your mistakes, stop being so hard on yourself, learn from your mistakes. Fake it till you make it.
>>
>>28752373
I don't know if it counts as unstable if you cultivate paranoia intentionally. Words can't hurt me but sticks and stones can break my bones, so I'm focusing on that.

It's a good feeling, though. I can say what I want and don't have to worry about what other people think, and every now and then you meet someone like minded because you had the balls to say something controversial, rather than just nodding along to the party line to fit in.
>>
>>28752412
its really hard to not hate myself, i feel so dumb pretending I'm good at stuff when deep down i know im not
>>
my interpretation of confidence is how much control you have of the situation youre in

for example if im in a room with a bunch of overweight socially retarded neets, i can easily steer the flow of conversation and even assert my dominance over them

on the contrary, if im in a room with a bunch of 6'0+, 220 lb alpha males who are successful, well-spoken and educated i wont have nearly the same influence as i would with the other group of neer-do-wells

dont throw yourself into deep shit, and even if you do, just try to learn from your mistakes

life is a learning process
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.