[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you even be attracted to normal people? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
How can you even be attracted to normal people?

I don't get it.

I get advancements from normal girls so often but I can't act on them because normal girls are just so fucking boring and uninteresting. How can you still want a girl like that after years of exposure to the internet? The only kind of girl I can get attracted to is one loaded with red flags and mental issues, mostly right here on 4chan, and that's not something you want a relationship with because it's bound to fall apart for any random number of reasons, because TWO FUCKED UP PEOPLE DATING WILL NEVER WORK. Fuck my life.

I'm really envious of you KV faggots who have no issues getting it up to a normal girl.
>>
I'm with you man. The vast majority of women and men today just have no depth to their personality. They all like the same music, they all do the same things for entertainment, and they are all oblivious to other cultures. It's disgusting. Why can't people fucking think for themselves?
>>
>>28751880
I feel the same, but at the same time I think that it makes the girls who do fit your criteria so much more incredible as partners. The few relationships you have are usually incredible.
>>
Depends on what you consider "not normal" anon. And crazy chicks are shit. Only people in despair or virgins like them because they only saw the anime version.
>>
Normal girls are awful people compared to pure waifus.
>>
>>28752364
No man I've dated both normal girls and fucked up ones from 4chan. I seriously hate being with the former. They're so boring and predictable. Legitimately fucked up and unstable girls are the only ones that interest me. I can't predict them at all and that why I love being with them. It's a whole new experience every single time.

The worst part about it is that it's too hard meeting them since the whole 4chan environment discourages women from even wanting to talk to any guy from here, since it's mostly total niggers who just try to harvest nudes from them.
>>
>>28751880
the only problem with fucked up 4chan girls is that they're fat and ugly. i mean, sure they fuck good.. but do you want to live with that? it's like living with the shame of not fucking your sister given the chance.
>>
>>28751880
You are so fucking wrong its not even funny.

Basic Bitch Stacy is great, you never have to listen to her because you've watch 2 broke girls or big bang theory already.

You can get her to do whatever as she's always aware of her basic bitchness so keeping her self esteem down is easy.

Which bring us to, basic bitches take it in the ass really really easy.

Women who are like special snow flakes are more work, tend to have issues you'll have to deal with or take time for, and always feel to self important to take it up the ass.

Stacy will just take it, up the ass, and then you can dump her and find a new hole to fuck whenever.
>>
>>28752621
That's not even true, I've only met 1 fat cunt from 4chan in my entire life. As for ugliness, my standards are laughably low and I can't really see others as ugly unless they're horribly deformed or fatasses. Someone who you'd probably consider a 3/10 comes over as 7/10 to me.
>>
>>28752667
defined "horribly"
>>
>>28752666
Hey wanna know how I know you're a dumb normalshit yourself? It's because you only want to date a girl for the purpose of fucking. Get bent mate. I want an equally fucked up person to be able to connect to.

>>28752696
Something like this. Think it's better for you to post the kind of girl you think just reaches into ugliness and I'll probably be able to confirm that I do think they're good looking.

Anyway all of that just means I don't have to be fucked over by my preferences in attractiveness and I can just focus on the best part, that being the girl being a fucking nutcase.
>>
>>28752782
rate this beast of a woman.
>>
>>28752853
Read my earlier post
>unless they're horribly deformed or fatasses
I think fatasses are WORSE because they have full power in changing themselves for the better, so that's inherently part of their personality.

If she lost weight though, I'd bang the shit out of her based on looks alone.
>>
>>28752782
Girls literally have a hole in them that's sole purpose is to have a dick in it. The fact that you want some connection to the face on top of that hole shows you have some kind of issue.

This is why you are the shit stain. OH BUT I WANT A CONNECTION IM SO SPECIAL AND WE'LL BE BESTIES AND GO ON TRIPS TO EUROPE!

that's you, that's what you sound like. You're using your relationships to fantasize about a future that doesn't suck as much as you KNOW it's going to.

Stop trying, and just fuck some basic bitch ass. You'll enjoy life a lot more.
>>
File: chris1_428x600.jpg (30 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
chris1_428x600.jpg
30 KB, 428x600
>>28752902
oh ok. i didn't know what you meant by fat. i think she's just chunky.

this is a totally legally blind albino in her mid 40s that i know.
>>
This thread reeks of utter retardation. Not your typical /r9k/ shit either but some uber advanced NEET virgin shit.

>normal girls are boring and uninteresting

Nah dipshit, you're the one who can't have any conversations with people that aren't about anime and video games.
>>
>>28752945
Nah fuck off you bland retard. You're exactly the same kind of person as the normalshit bitches I want to avoid. You're so predictable and uninteresting it's not even funny. Fuck outta here.

>>28752966
>Chunky
Lol @ choice of words. Anyway she seems to be in the BMI range of being overweight.

I think this one is legitimately cute.
>>
>>28753004
pic plz. i wanna see what you look like.
>>
>>28753000
I have a job, I'm not a virgin, I fucking hate anime and I barely like any videogames. I play piano, love history and astronomy, follow all the recent events, there's plenty shit for me to talk about but none of that is the point of my interest in fucked up girls.

Holy shit you typical /r9k/ retards really can't have it when someone has different viewpoints as you, can you?

>>28753021
The fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>28753004
Oh did I hurt you're feelings? A bit too much on point uh?

yeah, you are just using these women to cover you're own personal issues.

stop using them as emotional beards, go fuck a nice stacy in the ass.
>>
>>28753067
You're not special, you're just as boring and uninteresting as the girls you hate because if you weren't then you wouldn't even be complaining about this.
>>
>>28753078
Kill yourself dumb normalshit

>>28753132
Shut up or fuck up kid.
>>
>>28753194
Stay mad bruh.
>>
>>28753067
i'm just curious. i dont even really get women, but it makes me wonder what people look like when they say they will love how any of them look
>>
>none of my relationships have ever worked!!
>it must be because all the girls I liked are crazy! it can't possibly be because I'm a shitty person! I'm a special snowflake!
>>
>>28751880
I feel the same. I don't understand why people on this board get so upset over stacys, i can't even see them as people.
>>
>>28753259
Not posting here but my ratings vary from 5/10 to 7/10 based on how lazy I am with grooming for a pic beforehand.
>>
>>28751880
You sound so one dimensional and generic
>>
i some how attracted a few girls on my car accident adventure. maybe because i was only 100 pounds and in a wheelchair. go lose some weight and buy a wheelchair. then act nice and slow to girls.
>>
>>28753292
>1. i'm a 7
>2. i fuck uglies that are deformed
pick one.

protip: you can't pick 1 you fucking normie.
>>
>>28753333
Maybe I'm not a shallow prick like you. Maybe that's why you're a virgin.
>>
>>28753387
fuck off normie scum

"waaaa i'm not a prick and i'm attractive and thats why i get laid"

this isn't the board for you.
>>
>>28753506
Hope retards like this will finally leave soon
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.