[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a mixed race feels thread? Lately I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1463386959712.png (135 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1463386959712.png
135 KB, 444x444
Can we have a mixed race feels thread?

Lately I've been thinking more and more of my culture/people I truly fit it in and It's been bothering me.

I can never be truly white, and neither I can be truly Spanish.
also for an odd reason I tend to trust people that are mixed race (latino/white) more than any other race.

does anyone know this feel?
excuse me for any grammar errors, been having a real hard headache and I am too lazy to scroll up and correct myself
>>
File: 1463407062025.gif (42 KB, 547x499) Image search: [Google]
1463407062025.gif
42 KB, 547x499
>those dubs
I am now feeling much better
>>
>>28751477
Man I can relate. Mixture of two cultures, don't feel properly at home in either. It sucks.
>>
Latin checking in.

I never fit in anywhere. Other Latins always treated me like shit because I didn't act enough like a retarded MS13 member. Blacks were always mean to me because I don't know, they're mean to everyone who isn't black. White and asian people just flat out ignored me and pretended I didn't exist.

By my late teenage years I'd grown to hate pretty much every race of people.
>>
Kinda same here.

Pure German + adopted mutt.

I feel dirty in my own skin
>>
File: 1447430089658.png (594 KB, 648x720) Image search: [Google]
1447430089658.png
594 KB, 648x720
>tfw one-quarter Japanese
>>
>>28751477
>truly Spanish.
like a Spaniard?or like a Mexican?
>>
>>28752325
He's probably incorrectly referring to himself as "Spanish"
>>
I'm a quarter Indian (poo in loo), and three quarters white. I guess I look like I'm from the Caucasus, think the youngest Boston bomber Dzokhar Tsarnaev, but with blue eyes. I guess in America I'm just seen as white. I used to just put "white" for race on applications and such, but I've started to check white as well as Asian, or if they have a refuse to answer option I'll check that.

I don't really meet much Indians where I live, I grew up in a very white town, and most people are surprised even to learn that my mom is half-Indian.
>>
Half white, half Asian. They both reject me.
>>
>>28752325
my dad is Dominican while my Mom is white (from spain) I messed up, excuse me.

>>28752070
I feel dirty as well, not being "pure" sucks.

>>28752059
That must really suck.
am sorry to hear.
>>
I think you guys are just using your mixed race status as an excuse. I've never known anyone to reject mixed people. You get in where you fit in, based on what your interests are.
>>
>>28751477
I have a question for you guys
Is someone portuguese+italian considered mixed?
>>
>>28752654
Not mixed race
>>
File: 1460856842104.jpg (56 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1460856842104.jpg
56 KB, 500x380
>>28752645
It happens though.
especially around family.

>>28752654
In America people wouldn't considered you mixed, probably in Europe though.
>>
>>28753270
Nah, it's very common for European white people to have different backgrounds like that. He would not be considered racially mixed.
>>
First world problems: the thread.

Not even original.
>>
>>28751477
>>28751980
>>28752059
>>28752070
>>28752568
>>28752573
>>28752584
>>28753270
>MUH HERITAGE

I don't understand why you heritagefags care that much about your culture/nation/race/whatever. We're all human.

I think it's this: >>28752645

I'm a mix of native american/white/black and none of this ever happened to me.
>>
TFW perfect aside from italian nose

End it
>>
>>28752584
lmao, jesus, Dominican and Spanish is just barely mixed race

Quit being a baby and having an identity crisis, both your parents cultures are similar and have had tons of racemixing. My dad is white but hispanic and my mom is nicaraguan (mixed race) but im not a little bitch about it and no one even views it as a mixed race couple anyways
>>
>>28753593

If you don't have pride in your heritage then you have no pride at all. You can't really call yourself a human if you have no pride. I know you're just trying to rationalize your humanity away since you are mixed but just pick whichever one you most closely identify with and call it that. You'll never be pure but you can still have pride. I'm scots-irish. Basically "american" with nothing in particular except we have blonde or red hair as kids. I still feel pride when looking at classic works of art, even though any ties to Rome are tenuous at best. At the local level I have my state, church, and family. We are social units, and they are not interchangeable. The races are only not considered different species because of political correctness. Look up taxonomy shit sometime. Animals are considered different species with way less variation than is seen between us humans and our races.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.